Navya

New AnYa FF: I love you enemy...End note on page 88 - Page 2

son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice storyline. ..please continue. .will be waiting:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Too good character sketch continue soon please
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: navya19

Do continue... Lovely concept

Thanks a lot for lovely comments.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Somulove

of course please continue soon

Thanks a lot for your comments.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mishabansall

Too good beginning dear continue soon please

Thanks a lot for your comments.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Sorry guys main sab ko individually reply nai de sakti kyonki main newbie hoon aur sirf 10 posts ka restriction hai. Par thanks a lot aap sab ke lovely comments ne mujhe bohot jyada confidence ka boost diya hai. I will try to write upto your expectations. Aur sorry aapko wait karna pada. Mein keval raat ko online rehti hoon toh raat ko hi update kar paongi. Ek request hai, hamare Shaheer bhaiyya, arjun ke role kar rahein hai, toh maine un pe ek SS likha hai jiska link mere signature main hai. Please aap usse time hai toh padhe, achcha lage to like kare aur comment kare.
Thank you,
Lakshmi
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 1:
 There was chaos everywhere!!! Reason was that their boss,Mr. anant bajpai was here. Everyone knew the sense of discipline he has and how he wanted everyone to follow it. Everyone was running to their place and girls started doing final touchups to floor him, the most eligible of india except for Sonia, gis latest girlfriend(guys, jealousy to banta hau😉) who knew it was hard to impress Anant, her Anant. He entered the office wearing a three puece as usual and everyone's attention was on him and girls were trying hard to impress him and divert his attention to them. He was a like beautiful knife, for whom all girls were on heels but turned back seeing his uncontrollable anger. While turning towards his cabin he shouted on a person finalising deals, "Nikhil kitne baar kaha hai ki jab main tumhare samne hoon to mujhe dhyaan diya karo, dammit" 😡he weakily nodded his head as no one dared to oppose him😕. After reaching to his cabin he called Sonia through intercom who was also the HR head.
"Sonia, did you find anyone eligible to my secretary post who is also interested?"
"Who would refuse to work with yio, darling? Today one girl us coming to give the interview at 10:30am. Is that okay?", she replied hugging him and pecking him on the cheek.
" that's fine. Most importantly I need a PA fast who is not dragging and melodramatic like the previous one. I wish you made a good choice this time as you know how my punishments are like towards you, i guess"
She nodded, thinking about his roughness at physical intimacies and contented that she was right, it is hard to impress her Anant and left.

Later at 10, a drop dead gorgeous girl entered holding her documents, wearing a sky blue chooridar,. She inquires the receptionist about the interview and she was asked to wait. After 15 mins she was told directions to Anant's cabin and was told to go in, she thanks the receptionist and goes. She is very nervous😕 and stands near the cabin door and prays to Lord Shiva to protect her. She knocks twice but gets no answer so she goes in. Anant was speaking on the phone to his client, standing near the window adjacent to the door. She enters the cabin and she gets startled to see her boss so close to her as he turned back after completing the call and loses her balance, falls only to be caught by Anant. Anant is completely lost in the angelic beauty in his manly muscular arms. ⭐️😊His one hand was on her waist and the otger was supporting her back while her obe hand was still holding the documents and the other was clutching her dupatta tightly which she always does when she is nervous. She is lost in his hazel deep eyes.😳😳
TBC

Precap: who is the lady? And will she get the job?
soryy for the boring update. Please give me suggestions on how you want the story and i will try to mould the story if ut doesn't change the story i have in my mind. Send a buddy request if you want me to PM. please comment cause they are my strength now.
Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
JutheeAlam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update :) continue soon..
Cheenu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice updates continue soon please
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail