Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb update.Loved it.
Continue soon. :)
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update :-) please update the next part. .will be waiting. .
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, i am back!! Thanks for your lovely comments. I was going to update tomorrow but your comments forced me to write the second part. I just hope i will not disappoint you.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No proof reading guys, read at your own risk
Part 2:you are in...job or heart?

They were completely lost in each other, feeling that they made each other complete and there was no moment without each other and should not be also. Suddenly wind started blowing and navii's hair was obstructing Anant's view. In the process of removing the hair from his way , he accidently touched her which sent jolts of current through their bodies. Unfortunately for bith of them, it brought them back to senses, they immediately moved away from each other and Anant straightened his face and shouted at her,
" hey miss whatever, what are you doing in my cabin?"
" ji Sir, mera naam Miss whatever nahi navya mishra hai aur main PA post ke liye interview dene ayi hoon"
"Please take your seat, then and kya aap english main comfortable hain?" he said formally, himself taking the seat.
" yes, sir but i am used to Hindi so it just came out. I am sorry, sir" she replied taking the seat in front of her.
" okay good.so miss navya, tell me something about yourself" he said impresses by her honesty.
" what should i say, i am a fun-loving, shy and hard working person. I believe in simplicity, honesty and that that work is worship." She said nervously and blushing.
"Good ideals, miss mishra. I see that you were the college topper by your documents so you are beauty with brains." He replied smirking.
She was shocked as said "sir??"
He diverted the topic feeling embarassed by his own statement, " do you have family responsibilties and things like that?"
" no, sir. I am an orphan and i live by myself in an rented home from 1 month with my friend ritika."
" oh, i am sorry."
" it's okay,sir" she replied smiling weakly trying to lighten the mood.
" coming to the next question, why exactly you need this job as my PERSONAL ASSISSTANT" emphasizing the words in upper case, eager to know her reaction.
" sir, i want to be independent and show to ones who looked down upon me what i am!!" She replied confidently.
" congratulations, ms. Navya mishra you are in. You have to attend the job from tomorrow. Please meet ms.sonia for further details on your job.", extending his hand for a handshake.
" thanks a lot, sir" happily taking his hand, which again did magic to him and left from there to know details about the job.
He was wondering, after she left how a simple girl, who is going to be his PA, do so many things to his mind and feelings, unknown of the fact that he had fallen in love with her.

Navya's home:
Navya: i got the job, ritz i am so happy
Ritz: but navii remember that your boss is The Anant Bajpai, the ruthless one.
Navii: don't worry, ritz. He was really nice to me and i know who to deal with people like him, just in case.( she related  the incident to her)
Ritz: be careful, i don't think his intentions are right, for some reason.
But navii was too happy to rhink about that.

Anant's house
Anant was ruthless to the workd but when it came to his family he was very caring and loving.
Nimi: bhai, howz your day? Did you get a PA? She asked lovingly He was worried about schedules and things so even nimi was worried for him. 
Anant: was fine, sweety. Yeah i got one and very hot one and nice too.( lost in her thoughts)
Nimi: so someone made my bhai fall in love finally.(teasingly) and started running and Ansnt came to his senses and started chasing her putting the house down
----
TBC
Precap:navii first day at office.
Please comment and like guys.

ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sooo pretty updates loved it pls do continue
Deliiwalikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb updates continue soon please