New AnYa FF: I love you enemy...End note on page 88 - Page 48

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sha-Ja-Fanatic

Lovely part sakhi!Self-control, Self-control, Self-control...
This time Navya stopped him!
*claps* *claps* *claps*...
Thanks for the pm and continue soon!
Thanks a lot, dear!!! You are welcome!!!
Originally posted by Radhikerani

Sorry, It's A Bit Of 18+ Na ??
No, dear!! It has no mature content, i guess!! Just some kisses!! Which are not even properly described, because I can't!!!
Hey vini! It was an awesome update! Anant's care for Navya has let him go to extremes! His duty towards her as a husband showed immense love n concern for her which I liked the most. Hopefully Navya doesen't take it all in a wrong sense next morning. Cont. soon n thanks for pm!! :)
Originally posted by MeghAn_AnYaFan

Hey vini! It was an awesome update! Anant's care for Navya has let him go to extremes! His duty towards her as a husband showed immense love n concern for her which I liked the most. Hopefully Navya doesen't take it all in a wrong sense next morning. Cont. soon n thanks for pm!! :)
Thanks a lot, Aru!!!!I was so scared before posting this update!!!! Hope so, yaar!!! But you know even that would be a good track I guess!!!! You are welcome, dear and Sure!!!
Originally posted by sumnavyafan

Nice update
Thanks a lot, dear!!!
soo warmy update it was 😉ufff Anant's self control is so controlled ðŸ˜† but Navyaaa  update asap 
Wonderful it was. Loved anant concerning about navya. He is a super husband. Hope navya soon realise his love. Continue soon 
Awesome update :-) Waiting to see navya's reaction. .hope she understand Anant. .please continue soon. 
Continue ..waiting for navya's reaction
Awesome update dear :) plzz next time long update dena :)