Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update. .looking forward for the next part please update soon ;-)
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khoobsurat1

Lovely updates

Thank you!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety71

Superb updates

Thanks!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghAn_AnYaFan

awesome update! Loved it!

Cont. soon :)

Thanks!! it's your love which makes it lovely!! Will do today!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancyshroff

update update pleasee

Jaisa hukum!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshikashaheer

OMG!!!Anant found his love at first sight!!!*aaw my handsome baby!* 😳 read both ur awesome updates together. . πŸ˜ƒ It is beautifully written dear! * πŸ‘ 😳 just WOW and mindblowing yaar πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ 😳 loved both a lottt πŸ˜‰ 😳 soo romantic 😳 cant wait for next awesome updatee πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› plss do continue soon 😳 AnYa ❀️ uff love shaheer and soumya together 😳 😳
Love,
Anshu* 😳

Thanks a lot for your lovely detailed comments!! it's not love at first sight, because it is...i will not reveal it now:P
I will do it fast!!!Thanks again, 
Lakshmi!
Cuteenavii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting waiting for more updates
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cuteenavii

waiting waiting for more updates

Sorry, there were connectivity issues, so couldn't update.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 2:
Anant comes barging into the office and tells to Nikhil
"Nikhil, send my PA to my cabin"
"She is already in your cabin, sir"
Anant was shocked and later felt happy that his beautiful PA had some time sense and maybe common sense tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
He opened the door of his cabin silently to see whether she was really working or just showing off, but the sight he saw attracted him towards her all over again. She was wearing a snow white choodidar with pearl chain and matching earring , hair in a pony tail and minimal makeup. To him she was looking like snow white as she was really fair, and suddenly he thought a bit naughtily because he was a playboy. " letme  colour navya a bit" and he smirked. She turned after cleaning his table to find Anant balancing himself against the wall and smirking. She got nervous again and it was visible to a very experienced Anant. He started moving towards her and she took steps to backwards, it continued till she hit to the wall. She didn't dare to move from there by knowing his anger and she needed this job badly. He took this as an advantage and bent on her. She was feeling his hot breath fanning her face and she shut her eyes tightly.he told her to get some coffee and singhania file for him. She was shocked and was blushing badly for two reasons:1) due to his closeness and 2) to build castles in air. She left from their to get both. He started laughing and congratulated himself to have completed his mission. Navya met Sonia on her way and found her blushing, she was shocked to the core and recalled her conversation with anant.
FLASHBACK:
Sonia: so how was my choice, darling?
Anant: very good. Navya is intelligent, mature in thinking and really hot
Sonia was shocked and shouted:what??you find that traditional girl hot?
Anant: yeah, who said you can't look hot in traditional wear? And if i saw she is hot, i am sure many people will say too and sorry sonu, i need to leave and he hugged her, gave her a peck on the lips and left.
FLASHBACK ENDS
now, sonia was feeling insecure because of Navya. She acted to love Anant but actually she loves his money so she thought Navya as an obstacle in her path. Then she asked navya,
" navya, can you do something for me" to keep her away from Anant for sometime at least.
" sorry, sonia maam but i gave to go to sir's cabin as i have been asked to do some work for him" she replied blushing.
Sonia said she can leave and navya left. She started thinking why navya was blushing. Maybe, anant kissed navya with his desired lips, maybe their lips met or maybe worse he told her to come to his house tonight.
Thinking all this, the whole day she couldn't concentrate on work.while Anant need not do anything after that as she was blushing whenever she saw him, deep inside him he was admiring her blushing face. 
7pm:
Everyone left it was only the night shift people and anya left.navya asked," can i leave, sir?"
"No wait i will drop you, your house is on way to my house so i will drop you"
" no sir, it is ok. I will go on my own" feeling shy after morning incident
" navya, i told you and i didn't ask you. I am done and we are going together."
She was a bit shocked by hearing the word 'together'.
He started moving and navya had no choice but to follow him.
IN THE CAR:
Anant took the driver seat and ordered navya to sir in the front.Navya sat in the car but was lost.
" seatbelt" said anant rwice but she didn't respond.
So he bent to fasten the seat belt. She came back to senses feeling his hot breath on her neck, and turned her face to face him but he completed his job so he moved back. The journey was silent and no one was in the mood to start a conversation.her stop came and he tokd her to get down. She was about to thank him but he left. "Jhalla" she muttered under her breath. On his way back home, he couldn't forget the unintentional touches of his and her skin.
----
TBC
Precap: Anant and Navya, dinner together.
Hope you find this update okay. I will be back with more romance next time for the time being, please comment and give your valuable suggestions

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Anant is already having affair with Sonia