New AnYa FF: I love you enemy...End note on page 88 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh gosh!!!* it was such a blushy blushy updatee ❀️ 😳 I LOVED IT πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
My handsome Anant is such a naughty guy!*he wanted to colour navi!! πŸ˜† omg..it was filled wid passion and hotness 😳 πŸ˜› Anant has srly got the wrong intentions for navii 😳 and the way he seductively came closer to her was too blushyy and hot..it was Amazing like usual:* πŸ˜‰ 😳 just cant wait for next awesome romantic updatee!* πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by juthee_alam

Lovely update :)
Thanks!!
Originally posted by Somulove

OMG first day only romance
After all his is our Anant Bajpai whose breath is romance!!!
Originally posted by Mishabansall

Naughty Anant
Kurafati anant hai hamara!!! Thanks for commenting!!
Originally posted by sweety71

OMG Anant is already having affair with Sonia
But will end soon don't worry. Anant can be of only Navya!!
Originally posted by anshikashaheer

Oh gosh!!!* it was such a blushy blushy updatee ❀️ 😳 I LOVED IT πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
My handsome Anant is such a naughty guy!*he wanted to colour navi!! πŸ˜† omg..it was filled wid passion and hotness 😳 πŸ˜› Anant has srly got the wrong intentions for navii 😳 and the way he seductively came closer to her was too blushyy and hot..it was Amazing like usual:* πŸ˜‰ 😳 just cant wait for next awesome romantic updatee!* πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you, Anshu!!! Naughtiness is another name of Anant!!! I am very happy that i am able to write and make the readers feel what I wanted them to!! I will update soon!!
it was a superb update dear!πŸ‘ Loved d closeness b/w AnYa😳 though I know Anant's intentions r not that good for Navya. Anyways, really eager to see how you unfold this story. Do continue soon!😊
Originally posted by MeghAn_AnYaFan

it was a superb update dear!πŸ‘ Loved d closeness b/w AnYa😳 though I know Anant's intentions r not that good for Navya. Anyways, really eager to see how you unfold this story. Do continue soon!😊
Thank you!! Oh My god!! now I am feeling nervous due to people's expectations with me!! Anyways, I will try to keep upto your expectations. Will update tonight!!
awesome update..plz do cont sooon ;)
Too good updates continue doin please