New AnYa FF: I love you enemy...End note on page 88 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Hai first day in the office Anant is in Romantic mood
Hey guys, sorry of the late update. I will update this part in two. Divisions. First one i am updating right now,

Part 4(A):
Navya's house:
Navya: kya?? You got a job in our office, when did you attend the interview? Which post?
Ritz: yesterday, and as an architect in Enterprise solutions branch which is not in you office!
Navya: party kab hai? But sadly you are not in my branch. But theek hai we are in the same company may be we will meet each other sometimes in office too because of Anant Sir.( whenever she took his name, she blushed!!)
Ritz: Arrey wah!! Koi blush kar raha hai, kya baat hai, madam?
Navya: Kuch nahi!! Ham late horahe hain !! Aur tumhara pehla din hai!!Come we will get ready!!
And they get ready and leave.
Anant's house:
Anant:(thinking) oh my god!! Another dream about Navya!! I accept she is drop dead gorgeous but why am i getting only her?? I think i am attracted towards her!!well, she seems like a really shy person!! Who is scared of me even when i casually walk to her? Anyways, i nam getting late.
Nimi: bhai, you are up and you didn't come down
Anant: was planning something, chalo lets go down!!
Dadi: Arrey Wah!! You have a new glow on your face, Anant!! Kahin pyaar hogaya ha kya??
Anant: dadi, Mujhe pyaar kaise ho sakta hai!!! Mai toh waise hi hoon, aapka ke drishtikon mein hi parivartan aaya hai
dadi: Acha Baba, Chalo kha lo!! Tumhe late ho raha hai!!
and they continued eating and teasing Anant about his fan-girl following.

Office:
Navya wished Ritz all the best and left for her own office. When she entered the office everyone was looking at her knowing what the consequences might be !! And She was his PA, who will  be with always him so it intensified. The reason was that Navya got ready in red colour which is Anant's weakness. It turns him on completely even if he tries badly he can't control himself!! She was not aware of the attraction Anant was having about her  and now this Weakness too.
Will update part 4B soon
Any Guesses for next Part!?
Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
Originally posted by navyarocks81

Romantic updates
Thanks
Originally posted by -meru-

awesome update..plz do cont sooon ;)
Thanks a lot, !! I updated it!! Check it and comment!!
Originally posted by khoobsurat1

Too good updates continue doin please
Thanks, dear!! updated the next part!!
Originally posted by Cuteenavii

Hai first day in the office Anant is in Romantic mood
When is he not, btw!!!

Originally posted by nancyshroff

Loved the updates
Thanks , dear!! Your love motivates me a lot!!
Guys, if you need PMs on updates, please add me!! Thre is no conditions apply !!
Hope he wont shout at Navya for wearing Red
Continue soon please liked the updates