Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Request to CVs that ek maha episode karun ha Babaji couple track wind up kara, dokyacha par bhuga hoto aahe πŸ€’
Also why MD is trying to prove that she got genetic disorder of not to being happy and always worried, shobhatat Mai-Leki πŸ˜‘
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupali.patil80

Request to CVs that ek maha episode karun ha Babaji couple track wind up kara, dokyacha par bhuga hoto aahe πŸ€’

Also why MD is trying to prove that she got genetic disorder of not to being happy and always worried, shobhatat Mai-Leki πŸ˜‘

Lol rupali, you really have it for MD and her parents πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   me too really cant stand MD's forever cranky face...i dont know why they are making her be so πŸ˜•  off screen she is such a lively girl πŸ˜›
ITgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupali.patil80

But I believe that he can't dance and that is his weak point, mag kay karnar dandiyala jaun ??? πŸ˜†

@Rupali,
Are ye bhi kya bat hai? AD 's company matters most , who cares about dance n dandiya, just being with him  will kill girls πŸ˜†
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITgirl

Yes, if this is announced then am sure AD will get numerous offers and he will need to draw lottery πŸ˜†

ASM ani ITgirl, ithech decide kara kon janar, ugach nantar gair samaj ani bhandan nako.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Zoey- thumbnail

Kay ahe navin promo??
Anything related to AD -MD ?

Asel Babaji ani Erandel baddal.
I think they will also not show dandiya, you know budget issues. πŸ˜‘
ITgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoey123

ASM ani ITgirl, ithech decide kara kon janar, ugach nantar gair samaj ani bhandan nako.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Zoey,
Amhi fakt doghich interested asu AD barobar janyat asa ka vattay? There will be ocean of such interested girls!!!!πŸ˜†
That's why I recommended lottery draw πŸ˜†
Edited by ITgirl - 9 years ago
-Zoey- thumbnail

Zoey,

Amhi fakt doghich interested asu AD barobar janyat asa ka vattay? There will be ocean of such interested girls!!!!πŸ˜†
That's why I recommended lottery draw πŸ˜†

Ho Ho. Asel... pan jar bhandan zale tar forum war doghich ahe ki? πŸ˜† Mhanun mhatla adhich sort out karun ghya. πŸ˜‰
Edited by zoey123 - 9 years ago
rupali.patil80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoey123

Asel Babaji ani Erandel baddal.
I think they will also not show dandiya, you know budget issues. πŸ˜‘

Ho preview tari tasach hota, AD-MD going for dandiya and Babaji waiting for his radaki babe since last 4-5 hrs πŸ€”

Sunshine1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ho Ho. Asel... pan jar bhandan zale tar forum war doghich ahe ki?πŸ˜†Mhanun mhatla adhich sort out karun ghya.πŸ˜‰

hey mala pan Adi barobar garba khelaycha ahe. Me tya aamchya Goregaon mdhe gheun yein jithe Dandiya queen Falguni Pathak perform karte!!!
HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh man, will AD-MD cancel their plans for Dandiya and wait with Babaji until Erendel shows up?
I am annoyed with MD's constant issues about her parents. No girl should bring so much baggage with her in her in-laws home.