Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today episode was Awesome ! I just hope Megu darling is not preggy just yet. If Vijaya's theory is used all the pizza companies will go out of business and most of the kids in the US will have diarrhea !
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here is link to the 1st chunk of today's episode :

Episode starts with Nana Mai conversation.  Nana tries to make Mai shed the ANGER in her mind and slowly gives her the correct angle of looking at the whole AM episode.  He tells her that they should be infact proud of their son who is no longer their Babdya but has grown into a sensible and very responsible man.  He also gives 100 marks for Meghana's courage to tell the truth on the 1st night.  So in the end M2 comes back to original M1 and cannot control her tears realizing how brave her son and DIL were.  πŸ˜Š  Loved how aptly Nana changes her vision πŸ‘πŸΌ

And just then Mrs. Rane comes asking Mai how come there is no news about the Manglagauri date in D-wadi.  And by the time she leaves Babaji comes there. He falls at Nana's feet and apologizes for his mistake.  And then Mai and Babaji exchange some questions after which Nana says that both kids have handled the situation with maturity and its time to move one.

Come evening, AD returns home to find Meghana sleeping with slight fever.  And they discuss about how Babaji came and since she was sleeping she did not know the details but her mother calls and tells her that they spoke to Nana and Mai and to respect her inlaws, as they are invaluable.

And then M1 is shown apologizing to God for her rude bahvior to Kudalkar's and for hurting the kids.

Last segment which I saw online - Vijaya and Archu come to Mai telling her how Mrs. Rane is over-excited about the Mangalagauri and how they should find some reason to tell all in D-wadi that they are not going to arrange one this Shravan.  And then Mai asks them who told them that they are not having one?😊  Since Meghana is her son's wife she is going to have all the rights that the DIL of their house deserves.

And then tomorrow's precap - Vijaya is scolding Meghana just the way she did at the time of Sakshi's haircut πŸ˜‘

Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for update neela007
.Neela. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alpha20

Today episode was Awesome ! I just hope Megu darling is not preggy just yet. If Vijaya's theory is used all the pizza companies will go out of business and most of the kids in the US will have diarrhea !

Absolutely true.  That was so illogical.  I am actually shocked to see the extent of cheese sandwich vendors on Lakshmi Road, Pune use πŸ˜².  I dare not even think of eating the room temperature heavily cheese filled sandwiches.  All of these shops are overflowing with customers.  I guess, she's just not willing to give up like Mai or perhaps she's jealous seeing how Mai has already forgiven Meghana and all set to celebrate her Mangalagauri.

dhano_Tejank thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
new here..
hey hi all,
nice to see  JYRG serial having so wonderful discussing forum..
i hvng been reading ds forum , i'd love to join  d JYRGian family..:P

(xcited fr PM bdae on 8th aug :o)
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi!

I doubt if maai has actually forgiven Meghana... Maai says...
'jo paryant ti majhya lekachi baayko aahe aani jo paryant tichya galyaat tyachya naavach mangalsutra aahe.. tila ... some thimg simething haq aahe...'  Mhanje.. kaay??? has she forgiven meghana or not?

aani...maaich.. ' ti.. ti...' aikun kaan pakle maajhe😑... samor astya tar dnyanamrut paajla asta tyana
 "tich naav meghana aahe... tumchya lekachi baayko aahe... meghana... eka kaalchi tumchi laadki suun hoti ti... meghana ... udya tumhala aaji bolavnari grndchild la janam denari tumchi sun aahe ti meghana... aani tumhi tila... tichya naavane bolvayla... radtayet... ashi apeksha navthi mai tumchya kadhun..."

shit men.. purna kachara kela.. maichya character cha.. CV's ne...πŸ˜•

Udya jar meghana pregnant aahe asa kalyavar... maai ch raag lagech virghalnar ka? and what about vijaya and archu? parat 180 U turn ghenar aahet ka te (chracter butchering)? aani jar meghana ne stand ghetla ke..." javal raahun.. dur honya peksha .. dur raahun javal raahu"... tar kaay karnaar aahe mai?

In fact i would love to see such scene where aditya and meghana take such a stand and nana / lokesh though hurt support them...

Lucky

Edited by Lucky_2012 - 9 years ago
ITgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved today's episode!
Episode started with scene between Amit and Vijaya, and Amit wisely reminds Vijaya that how Megh took care of thr Kids in her absense, like own family !
But looking at Precap, looks like stupid Vijaya is still in same mad d ladies zone πŸ˜‘

Scene between Mai and Nana, awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ. Excellent dialogs!

Scene between Kudalkars and Desais is the winning!!
Kudos to dialog writer and all actors...πŸ‘
Babaji was awesome..

Good to see that characters slowly started coming back in thr believable reality  mode πŸ˜Š

Hoping to see Mangalagaur soon in D wadi with full josh and happiness :)

Edited by ITgirl - 9 years ago
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vijayaaa la koni tari aavaraa!!!! 
And yes it seems...soon...Archu turning to be taunting n always insulting nanand.

I don't know...Vijaya, Meghnane tujhya mulaanaa kiti premaane sambhalale hote and tula kiti sanmanane ani premaane bolayachi Meghana... Vijayabai...it indicates that she wholeheartedly accepted all of you as her family and you?..you forgot all?

Looking at Vijaya's character since start.. its evident that she dont use her brain and her mind... she just misunderstands everything and immediately 'thobad' chalavate.
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Saw today's episode after so many days rather weeks after reading here! Finally something nice happened! Mai's ti was soo annoying, hard to tell whether she forgave Meghna or not.. Vijaya as always is like jikde vara tithe ti! Disgusting!! Archu no hopes! Aiyyo Aditya going for work πŸ˜²Edited by Nice_n_Naughty - 9 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Perhaps Aditya's going away from house for work will bring Megs closer to M1 (75%) + M2 (25%).  But again Vijaya's scolding Meghana...😑 is going to pour oil in the subsiding fire.  Its quite natural for Mai to forgive her son sooner and then her DIL.  
Looking forward to the Mangalagauri celebration, JYRG has shown all the festivals very decently and correctly celebrated along with Nana's dnyanamrut.  

AM still waiting to see Meghana's dance performance / dance class training.  CV's who read the forum please take a note.

What happened to everyone on this forum??? After such a nice episode yesterday, except a few, everyone has gone silent.  Where are you gals?  At least those in India?