Marathi TV

Julun Yeti....(JYRG) thread no. 3 - Page 3

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pari2386

ekun ch TV varchya jitkya serials pahilyat tyat faqt Ekach Saasu mala disli ji mother in law na rahta kharokhar mother zaali  ani jine mulapeksha sunela jaast jiv lavla, thts none other than ELDG madhli Devki kale arthat Ghanashyam chi aai ! Tashi saasu -sun jodi parat TV var disne nahi 🤗

agree. 

Pan hyache karan ti serial limited episode madhe sampavali hoti. Thodkyatach godi aste nahi ka. 

Ekda 'core subject' cha climax zala ki mag ugach kolantya udya marayal lagtat characters na (like those currently going on in JYRG)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dlip thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lucky_2012

In fact i would love to see such scene where aditya and meghana take such a stand and nana / lokesh though hurt support them...

Lucky

agree lucky to your points. I was also wondering is it easy to forget the way Desai ladies reacted? 
But since MMS (matha marathi serials, copyright SW) believe in glorifying 'outdated joint family' concept;  Aditya - Megha can not be allowed to take such stand. 

As other day Mishkil said, Meghana will continue to tolerate the crap/ tantrums thrown at her by 'Teen Deviyan'.

According to director it is necessary to make heroine 'larger than life' (reference = chat corner interview of HD before peti bomb explosion.)

dlip thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: i-me-myself

Vijayaaa la koni tari aavaraa!!!! 

Looking at Vijaya's character since start.. its evident that she dont use her brain and her mind... she just misunderstands everything and immediately 'thobad' chalavate.

Perhaps it is otherway, She seems to be intelligent and manipulative enough to learn that M1 ha Maicha mukhavata aahe. If things are not as Mai wants then she quickly becomes M2. So, Vijaya always in discussion says' Mala Maincha/ Mainbaddal wait watat'
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neela007

Perhaps Aditya's going away from house for work will bring Megs closer to M1 (75%) + M2 (25%).  But again Vijaya's scolding Meghana...😡 is going to pour oil in the subsiding fire.  Its quite natural for Mai to forgive her son sooner and then her DIL.  

Looking forward to the Mangalagauri celebration, JYRG has shown all the festivals very decently and correctly celebrated along with Nana's dnyanamrut.  

AM still waiting to see Meghana's dance performance / dance class training.  CV's who read the forum please take a note.

What happened to everyone on this forum??? After such a nice episode yesterday, except a few, everyone has gone silent.  Where are you gals?  At least those in India?

Kharech...last 3-4 episodes are worth watching...M1 punha jivant hot aahet...bare vatale...

Ekach doubt aahe...ki Amit hya Vijayachya premat kasa padla...tila swatache kahi ase doke (vichar 😆) nahich aahet...easily carried away ( with wrong things )...aga tya Archukadun influence honyapeksha aapalya navryakadun ho jara...

Pudhacha track kay asel... hope je kahi asel...te thode sensible asu de...hi pakav bhandane nakot yaar...

Edited by rupali.patil80 - 9 years ago
ITgirl thumbnail
I think next track is for Megh to give agnipariksha for her ram Aditya Desai :)
Something will happen to Adi and Megh will prove her love for Adi ...And  D family can then relax and accept her wholeheartedly!

CVs, please don't do anything bad to AD, no accident track please ðŸ˜’
Please come up with something intelligent, ghisepite track, scenes nakot !!
Sunshine1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnxx 4 d update Neela. Ma tv's not workng since monday, hav to depend on YT. Ystrday's eps sounds good. Hoping juni Mai parat milel Meghula ani aaplyala. Lookin forward to Mangalagaur celebration. N Congo for d 3rd jyrg thread to all:)
mishkil88 thumbnail
hate-ball rolling from mai to vijaya now...guess pizza is really not ordered by Meg but someone else and vijaya scolding poor meg - nehemi pramane "soshik" heroine nimut pane chup-chap sahan karte he konala patel ? even if she did order, asa mug gilun gapp tar nakkich basnar nahi na...?
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mishkil88

hate-ball rolling from mai to vijaya now...guess pizza is really not ordered by Meg but someone else and vijaya scolding poor meg - nehemi pramane "soshik" heroine nimut pane chup-chap sahan karte he konala patel ? even if she did order, asa mug gilun gapp tar nakkich basnar nahi na...?

i too feel Amit kiva Archu ne order kela asel Pizza... Ani Vijayacha pachka honar...

Plus mala ek goshta samajat nahi ahe vijaya ani archu meghanavar chidayache karanach kay??? Natak kela meghanane bla bla... But meghana ne tyana kaymach with respect deunach vagawala... In spite she catching thm readhanded doing nakkal of babaji...
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It felt very bad for Babaji and Aai.They were aksharshah lotangan ghalat hote for their girl child.It reminded me of those Hindi movie scenes when on wedding day groom's parents demand dowry and the parents of bride pleads them.So touching...

I will think abt Vijaya and Archu tantrums later but first let me get confirmed that M1 is back...
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ITgirl

I think next track is for Megh to give agnipariksha for her ram Aditya Desai :)

Something will happen to Adi and Megh will prove her love for Adi ...And  D family can then relax and accept her wholeheartedly!

CVs, please don't do anything bad to AD, no accident track please ðŸ˜’
Please come up with something intelligent, ghisepite track, scenes nakot !!

are aajari padayala ka fakta AD & Meg ch aahet ka re gharat????????????? Itarahi manase aahet ki 😕

Cholesterol patient la heart attack yeu shakato ki?????????? and tashi vatavaran nirmitee suddha aahe...