Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sayali_d23

Meghana is not mukhi bahul... Konala ordun ulat uttar dene swabhavat nahi tichya... Plus Vijaya was just talking and scolding non stop... Meghana already feeling guilty karan tichyamule gharatala vatavaran bighadala ahe... Mhanun ti gappa basali imo...

As for her crying... I think tht is also understandable... Vijaya is being extremly rude towards her... Dinner tablevar swatala ani amitala vadhun vijaya starts eating... Ad ani md la na vadhata... Plus the way Vijaya scolded md infront of kids... Hurt honarach meghana...

I thhink meghana vill not tell anything to aditya... Te kam pallav ani sakshi karatil... Lets see... Meghana Adi la i m missing u mhanun radate ase sangel... Lihun ghya...lol

Meghana is getting back all the trbls she gave Desai family. If we read pre-pedhe posts. All of us were talking about how she is playing with everyone's emotions. You reap what you sow.
dhano_Tejank thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

-Pulling the track towards such stuffs , that improves meghana's impression  ...now she will bring d kids back hme :)
-Good to see that small phne-convo chunk ..they smiled after a long tym !(Aditya seems to become normal)
halu halu serial parat chagli vatat ahe 👏
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today, I really wanted to see Vijaya falling flat on her face once she realized that Mai ordered the pizza and I wanted to see her trying to do sarva sarav after that with the whole clan present. I am highly dissapointed. Now that her kids are late from school, Vijaya automatically will get the sympathy from the D's especially the MIL and I just can't tolerate that. Her goody goody behaviour without any independent opinion irritates me to no end ! Edited by Alpha20 - 9 years ago
ITgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess JYRG team la pudhacha track clear hoi paryant vel marnyasathi nehemi gharatlya mulanche ghol dakhvtat :(
Sakshi che kes, Mayuri cha fadtus bench problem kay, ugach pani ghalaycha mhanun odhun tanun dakhvalele issues..
Ata bahutek pudhache 2 divas Pallav, Sakshi chya school bus cha gondhal pani ghalnar..
Hi tar Megh la mahan , heroine honyasathi khas dileli sandhich, ti kashi vaya jaun deil?

Mai cha Bhatura ajun fuglelach ahe ani,  kay chya kai..Ugach hattipana ani self ego gonjarane chalu ahe 😡
Nana na sagal nit umajla ahe tar te baki D family la Dnyanamrut ka nahi det?  Jara shala ghyayla havi D ladies chi..
Archu la jara 4 divas tari sasri pathva, kalu det tila kay asta sasar!
Ani te Sakshi Pallav eravi agaupane madhe bolat astat, ani ata Pizza issue chalu ahe tar kahich khara sangat nahit tya math Vijayala?

Adi la ana Punyahun, BTW Adi Tulshibaget firnara navra catagory nahi vatat 😉
Ani tya Vijayala konitari sanga re please te kes vagaire tu bandhu nakos, agadich bhayan disate tyat..

Edited by ITgirl - 9 years ago
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ITgirl

I guess JYRG team la pudhacha track clear hoi paryant vel marnyasathi nehemi gharatlya mulanche ghol dakhvtat :(

Sakshi che kes, Mayuri cha fadtus bench problem kay, ugach pani ghalaycha mhanun odhun tanun dakhvalele issues..
Ata bahutek pudhache 2 divas Pallav, Sakshi chya school bus cha gondhal pani ghalnar..
Hi tar Megh la mahan , heroine honyasathi khas dileli sandhich, ti kashi vaya jaun deil?

Mai cha Bhatura ajun fuglelach ahe ani,  kay chya kai..Ugach hattipana ani self ego gonjarane chalu ahe 😡
Nana na sagal nit umajla ahe tar te baki D family la Dnyanamrut ka nahi det?  Jara shala ghyayla havi D ladies chi..
Archu la jara 4 divas tari sasri pathva, kalu det tila kay asta sasar!
Ani te Sakshi Pallav eravi agaupane madhe bolat astat, ani ata Pizza issue chalu ahe tar kahich khara sangat nahit tya math Vijayala?

Adi la ana Punyahun, BTW Adi Tulshibaget firnara navra catagory nahi vatat 😉
Ani tya Vijayala konitari sanga re please te kes vagaire tu bandhu nakos, agadich bhayan disate tyat..

Kahi pan dakhavtat...pizza khallyane pot bighadel...pizza company valyani Vijayala sue karayala pahije...are BRAND navachi goshta pan asate ki...

And yes agree with ITgal...kay ti tya Vijayachi bhayanak hair style...aata purna chehra baghava lagto aahe yaar...aadhi kes mokale asayache tar purna chehra kadhi notice nahi kela...🤢

But kal AD & MD thode relax zalele pahun bare vatale...😃

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ITgirl

Jeva kadhi 'pizza prakaran' baher yeil  teva punha 'sakhi-pallav' war Mai ani Vijayacha 'hypocritical and emotional' attayachar (mhanje tya doghi radun dakhavanar 😭) 'khote bolue naye, lapava-chapavi karu naye, ase aaple sansakar aahet ka' etc.  

Sakashi-gulabache phul prakaran athavataya na?
Sunshine1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Mishkil n Prajakta Mali:)
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Friends,Today 8th of Aug,is the birthday of Prajakta Mali.On this special day,let's wish her continuous good health,more wealth,love and happiness.

Edited by zoey123 - 9 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Best wishes to Prajakta Mali for her B'Day, wishing her lots of success in the years to come!! 😊
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I must say I am totally dumbfounded with the current twist 🤢😒😔,
I agree with what Deepa has said ...seems the current bucket filling is so that the CVs get a break until the next twist dawns on them!! I feel Sorry that my conclusion about M2 to M1 reversal was premature.  Why does the female lead have to be larger than life and always at the receiving end?? How many women of today's era take this crap in the in-laws house?  Is there any point in expecting that a channel that telecasts trade-mill serials is going to give something out of the box?? Looking at the trend, I always remember what Mishkil and Vidya have been saying - all serials start off with catchy subject and when they get the audience glued to the story, the adulteration saga starts.  How many days can one watch out of love for the cute looking lead pair?? 

I don't know about others on the forum, but I am very tempted to give LP a set of hair clips as gift 😆.  I just cannot take his hair covering his face.  Isn't he a recently promoted CA in the serial?  The whole friendship day video, I was so distracted by his hairstyle, Arrrghhh...May be I am old schooled, but I can appreciate his handsome (?) face only when his hair is in order.  No intentions of hurting LP fans.  Good acting does not need such hair styles, IMHO, especially when there are very good senior co-actors like Dr. Girish Oak and Lokesh Gupte.  Some small things to learn from senior folks.