ArShi FF: The House Guest- Ch 4- The Hair Tangled In The Button - Pg 7

Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter Two: The Woman In The Spilt Tea

Chapter Three: The Man Who Met The Woman

Chapter Four: The Hair Tangled In The Button

The House Guest

Chapter One: The Girl Outside the Station

It was raining. 

This in itself was not a surprise and the people of London paid it no mind as they bustled past with their black umbrellas held above them. 

What was a surprise and caused several of the morning commuters to pause for a moment was the weeping young woman dressed in an astonishingly beautiful, soaking wet pink, green and gold ghagra choli, sitting on the ground outside Hyde Park station. 

"Excuse me. Are you okay?" Anjali Jha had truly sympathised when watching Game of Thrones with her husband, Tyrion Lannister had said that he had a soft spot for cripples, bas***ds and broken things. 

And the drenched mess of a person, crying her heart out outside Hyde Park station, gathering more than a few odd looks was most definitely a broken thing.

When she received no reply, Anjali changed tack. "Aap theek hai?" 

The woman looked up, tears still rolling down her cheeks, and gave a weak nod. "Well that's a lie." Anjali rolled her eyes. "Can you speak English? Mera Hindi thoda... weak hai." 

She nodded again. "Okay great. Come on then, let me help you up. You're going to get yourself arrested for being a public nuisance if you hang around here much longer." With a huge effort, Anjali got her shoulder under the girl's arm and hoisted her to her feet. "Look, I don't know what's wrong with you and I highly doubt anyone's going to let you get on the Tube in that state," she indicated the soaking wet clothes, "so you're going to have to come with me. I live near here don't worry, you won't have to walk very far." 

Anjali tried to give the woman a reassuring smile, only to have it met with a completely unreadable expression. "It's okay. You're safe with me. Look, here's my phone- I'm typing 999 into it. Hold on to it. If I try anything weird, which I won't, you can call the police." Anjali held it out until the woman shook her head and pushed it back towards her.

"My name's Anjali, by the way. If you come with me, I promise I'll help you."

Eyes so light they were almost orange with streaks of green bored into her own until Anjali almost broke the gaze. 

"Okay. I'll come."

Chapter Two: The Woman In The Spilt Tea

Edited by indolamines - 9 years ago
rlrkhfkfh Edited by indolamines - 9 years ago
Na jaane kaha se aayi hai , na jaane kaha ko jaegi. And that goes out for the girl in pink, green, gold lehenga choli and for you as well. You come, you put up THIS which seems quite something.. without any intro? :D This was wow by the way. Looking forward to it :')
wow .. that's interesting .. do continue it ..Edited by farha_ipkknd - 9 years ago
What a prologue!
Loved it.
Can't wait for more.  
Interesting prologue or is it the first chapter?. Continue soon.
Now this is called a dhamakedar Start!
Can't wait for the story to unfold now.
Interesting...very interesting.looking forward to read more.