Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alchimiste thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow!

That is all I can say. It is an incredible AU you are building up, and I cannot wait to read all about it! I can't help but think that there is something more to Khushi's story than we know. Not to mention the other million and one unanswered questions. But I shall wait. Good things come to those who wait, right?

And oh yes, I am totally imagining Arnav in a James Bond-esque sexy outfit when you mention the suit and gun btw. XD
Edited by Alchimiste - 9 years ago
farha_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW.. this is hell of a story girl .. I have tons & tons of questions but will wait for the story to unfold .. already waiting for the next part ...
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This sounds so interesting!! Update soon :)
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This is a very interesting update 
Arnav, Anjali and her family do drugs business. And where she founded Khushi  was their territory. This is very interesting.
Arnav finally met Khushi. Poor khushi she is so scared and still in a shock. 
Update next chapter soon 
seema13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update...so Arnav nd his family is in some drugs related bussiness ...loved Arhi first encounter.looking forward to next update.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Interesting update drug business :o
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am right there with the speculation that there is more to khushi than what meets the eye.  So the raizada are not into drugs what exactly then is this dangerous business that they are into? arms and ammunition?? 
Hundred questions and i am sure they all will be answered in good time. 
Thanks for the pm
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Disha for sharing this link ... 
Looking forward to reading ... 
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What do the Raizadas do for a living?
Earlier onI thought maybe they worked for a national security firm.
But now it seems they too are involved in something illegal.
Confused, totally confused. 
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ohkay..What a justification by Anjali..Evade out the more gruesome crime.. What they do is..different. Her determination, to destroy Gari, is remarkable. And I like that and somewhere, them letting drug business flourish isnt bothering me much in the face of them helping the girls.
The quinessential meet! Loved it.
Arnav, the way you have presented him, is heart fluttering. Need to see, how Arnav comes across to Khushi.
As for Khushi, there are many possibilties now doing rounds in my head. First, being she is what she told. Second, knowing Raizada's, she can be anyone , who has infilterated their vicinity with this unsuspecting facade. And so on.
Its interesting how the chapter titles revovle around her yet she is still distant. Eager to see where this leads.Edited by Anupama. - 9 years ago