Rishbala TS: When Princess met her Tycoon(chap 3 pgno 13 upt on 31/8)

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Rishbala TS: When Princess met her Tycoon

She was  decorating everything perfectly..she wanted everything perfect for this party..as it was conducted  for his brother sultan's business success...after her father's death, sultan has taken care of their kingdom n their vast dynasty properly...her brother had taken soo much care of her n her mother..she was pampered like a princess..which she was..she wanted the best for her brother..her brother always wished her to behave like a princess but she always failed to do it..she always embarrassed her parents in the pretext of her being a princess...she looked down at herself..she was clumsy , plain n plus fatty means plump...but what can she do ? she loved her food a lot..she never bothered for her looks as she never cared for that..

Her thought were shrugged..when she heard sumthing fall..she shouted"leena take care of that properly..i don't want any of that lanterns falling..see that flower deco over there.."at evening, everything was prepared..now madhubala mallik was waiting for her brother to approve everything..she saw sultan cuming warily after his business..he untied his tie n threw his bag on the cushion..she knew her brother never bothered for neatness...but she cared..she shouted"bro don't keep the bag there.."..sultan pouted n took his bag..he said"madhu.."..she excitedly came towards him n said"bro, is it gud ?"..sultan asked"what?"..she said"the decorations.."..he said"its awesome sis..go n get ready for party..guest might come..i'll also get ready"..she said"I m ready already.."..sultan gasped"what?"

Madhu pouted..he said"sis, I must hire a fashion designer for u..u direly need it..."...madhu shouted"bro.."..sultan patted her forehead n said"okkk dear..now I have to go.."she smiled at him..it was time for the guests to come..madhu was soo excited to welcome the guests..all the guests were arriving..as a royal princess everyone greeted her with full respect..she felt pride when everyone liked her arrangements..her brother n mom cam down..she greeted them n lead them to the party..she saw her brother seeing sumwhere..when she followed his gaze..she found the most exquisite gentleman of the evening...the business tycoon rishabh kundra..her bro's bestie..he was in his black tuxedo cudnt hide his masculine body from her gleaming eyes..she said"bro, I'll lead him to the buffet n other services..i wont give u any disappointment..bro.."

She proceeded towards rishabh..her brother has told her how they met each other in a business meet n found each other compactible n became best friends..she had seen him in magazines..n she was instantly attracted to him..his description by his brother..made her fall in love..she was waiting for an opportunity to look at him in flesh..she wanted to speak to him n share with him his n her likings n be cordial with him..so only she avoided her brother to meet him..as she came near him..rishabh saw her..immediately she blushed...but rishabh was unidentified by her presence..she called a waiter ...n took a drink n strode towards rishabh..

Here rishabh was scanning every gorgeous lady in the party..but none grapped his attention..he was with a reputation of having skinny models by his side..but he had none today as his date..he was tired of the models n their tantrums..he just wanted to be concentrated in his business..he saw the other direction n saw a girl cuming towards him..he looked at him from top to bottom..she was gud looking but a homely piece..she had a great eyes but not a figure..he told himself that she was not his type..he assumed that she might be a waitress..she came near him n handed him a drink..he looked at it n said"cud u bring a vodka with rock"..she was abt to call a waiter..he said"cud u get it soon?"..soo she hurried off took the drink from the bar n handed it too him..he handed her some money n said"take it as a tip from me..for ur effortless work.."

This words broke her down..the man whom she desired considered her as nothing but just a mere waitress..she never felt hurt like this in her life..she saw herself as ugly..this led her to mere frustration..she felt anger course through her..she cudnt stand in the party..after sumtime, the party was over...she came to her room..the thought of rishabh thinking her as mere waitress made her to cry..after crying for a long time, she decided to swim n release her frustration..she went to her personal swimming pool where no one dared to enter..she stripped her clothes n she was just in her underwares..she just dived into the pool n swam n saw the moonlight ..she wondered the moonlight too had flaws..but why was her flaws looked at ? madhu continued to swim without knowing a predator was shamessly looking at her..

Rishabh  stayed in sultan's home coz of his instense..the house was boring..when he was strolling ..he caught a beautiful site of the waitress swimming practically naked..she was perfectly curvaceous...her breasts were soo big too be exploded..he wanted to explore it..he came down to see her...or say to bed the beauty tonite..he strode down..suddenly madhu heard some footsteps..she was about to scold thinking the person was leena..but then she heard a mocking sexy voice"do u have the habit of  swimming naked in moonlight? Or is it a planning to seduce me? I must say I m seduced.."..she was hurt by his rude words..she was already recovering from her heart break now his mocking words..she just said"I need to dress up..can u please leave?"..he said"I intend not to leave darling.."..she wondered did he use darling for her?..she rose from the pool n drapped a towel around herself...she was abt to leave..

When rishabh held her by her waist..she gasped feeling his touch..she said"how dare u?"..he smirked at her n said"I intend to dare for more darling.."..she said"don't call me darling.."he said"I call my lovers as darling in my bed.."..she was shocked by his audacity..she said"leave me.."..he said"come with me for a drink..this is the last option u r left with.."..she said"okk"..he led her to a chamber..he prepared a drink n gave it to her..she said"I don't need it.."..he said"be an obedient employee..obey my words"..she took it n drank in a gulp..with one glass..she felt herself tipsy..she was abt to stumble..he held her n asked"why did u chose this job?"..she said"I didn't chose it myself it came to me naturally.."..he chuckled at her words..she was mesmerized by his smile n started looking at him..he said"who r in ur family?"..she said"mom n bro n dad died few weeks ago"in sober voice..he said"I can understand ur pain..i too lost my mom a year ago.."..she sobbed n hugged him..he smirked at her n then grazed his hands on her hips..

He cupped her face n then wiped her tears using his thumb..she looked at him as if he was her hero..he bent down n captured her lips in his..he delved each n every inch of her mouth..he untied her towel..she was in such a daze..she didn't know what was happening?..he took her in his arms n took her to his room n dumbed her in his bed..he stripped himself..he untied her bra n bared her breasts..he cupped n teased her pink tips n kissed n bit n licked every inch of it..she moaned"rishabh"..his name from her mouth gave an ethereal feel..he kissed his way to her waists n lowered..finally unable to bare himself..he entered her ferociously..she filnched in pain..she had a barrier..she was virgin..he needed his fulfillment soo he drove himself inside her warmth until..he was satisfied..when he fell down after makeout..he asked her"u were a virgin? U didn't say me before"..she just hazely smiled at him n then passed out...

@readers its just my coping up works..when i wud be able to right perfectly..i wud start my works

Edited by christobelle - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Luvly start Christo!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon!
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oho .. Rishabh thought her to be a waitress ,,, that's sad! When he knows the truth, he'd be shocked! Continue soon please .. 
aaliya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay a new fanfic but u really need to continue the ongoing ones. At one point i felt u discontinued them but then u mentioned of the writers block. The first chapter was great
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love story of Clumsy princess.. Bt its nt sin to b fatty.. Bt dont u dare to stop it here.. Continue sooon. Wil b waiting for this.. U olways give something new stories.. Post soon
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hehe rk thinks madhu as waitress wat will happen when come to know abt the truth . Nice start thanks for pm
Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice TS. Do post the next part soon. Wonder how RK will react when he finds out that Madhu is his best friends sister. And Madhu realise what had just happened. Suspense, suspense, suspense. And thanks for the PM.

mahimesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

awesome update πŸ˜‰

he will get a big shock when he came to know her real identity πŸ˜ƒ

did he drugged herπŸ˜•  

simply.meghana thumbnail
Love it
Do continue soon 😳
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2