Rishbala TS: When Princess met her Tycoon(chap 3 pgno 13 upt on 31/8) - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Its great dear
I feel another heart break awaits madhu!
Continue Soon
This was one of the seductive and great piece of story.

Take care and hope you come out from writers block soon.

Loved internal feeling of Madhu for RK and RK being flirt bad boy A haan. He still don't know that girl is his friends sister. Want to know Sultan's reaction on knowing RK did so with his sister. Want a protective brother.

Lovely piece of write up. Do write more. Take care. 🤗
CHAPTER 2:

banner credit:zoah

She walked down the aisle..she was dressed in a white gown...the small little girls were the bridesmaid..they were holding her viel...she was carefully dressed in a lose dress  to ensure no one knows her secret..as she went down..she saw rishabh...she could feel his averted gaze on her..she ignored his gaze..she saw her bother coming with a smile towards him...he said"today u r gonna leave us..dont forget ur brother.."..she felt a hint of tears in her eyes..she hugged him..he chuckled..she cud feel rishabh's undivided attention on her..she sat in her limo..she closed her eyes..from today, she was gonna live a new life...she has to forget everything in the past...she has to move on...a new life is attached with her now...

She reached the church...she looked inside..she saw her best friend Mathew was waiting for her as his bride...he was her bestie..he knew every secrets of her...he is ready to accept her despite of her misdoings..he has accepted saying that he loves her...but she cannt love him..she has already lost her soul n body to someone else...she only can desire him..she cannt accept anyone..but for her future she has to do this marriage..mathew held her hands n lead her to the altar...the priest was waiting for them

The priest began the mass..after a few time..he started the marriage rituals..the priest asked"anyone has any problem with this marriage?"..madhu n mathew were about to exchange rings..when a voice said"I have problem with this marriage..."madhu turned n saw it was rishabh..he came near her..her breathe literally choked..he came near her n tilted his head n whispered near her ear "I m back to claim what is mine.." by saying this he caressed her bulged stomach..her mind only shouted...he came to know about the baby..she turned to look at him..he smirked at her...

Later she was astonished..she just stood shocked..her brother dragged rishabh..rishabh was just smirking at her..his gaze held her captive..she rushed behind them worrying if rishabh wud tell her secret to her brother..sultan shouted"what the hell r u doing rishabh?"..rishabh smirked at my bro n said"your sister is mine..i m gonna marry her.."..sultan said"noo..u cannt she is gonna marry Mathew..u cannt force her into marrying u rishabh..".rishabh said"she cannt marry anyone carrying my baby..i m here to claim my wife n my child.."..she heard his possessive voice..his voice send shudders down her spine..sultan said"baby?"..rishabh said"u don't know cannt u see her stomach?"..madhu gasped at his unshamefulness..sultan flushed n said"she is used to be eating more..soo I thought she is obese.."..rishabh nodded n said"that I can agree.."..madhu fumed at their convo n said"go to hell both of u..i m not obese..."

For which rishabh n sultan started laughing out loudly..mathew entered in this scene n asked"can we proceed the marriage procedure if the problem is sorted.."..madhu nodded n said"come lets go..leave these both"..madhu was abt to move..when sultan grabbed her hand..n said"we will be back ina moment..i need some answers from my sister..can I talk to her alone?.."..sultan took madhu to an isolated place n asked rishabh n Mathew to wait...as soon as they reached the place..madhu sobbed heavily n told"I wanted to say it to you..but I couldn't gather courage.."sultan wiped her tears n asked"I know abt rishabh..he is a cassinova..did he seduce u?..if he did that I swear I m not gonna spare him..."madhu panicked n said"noo bro..its actually I was attracted to him..i wanted it..we both went in flow..i don't have regrets in it coz ..i love him.."..sultan said"then u shud marry rishabh?"..madhu said"noo he doesn't love me..he just wants his heir..i don't want a loveless marriage..mathew loves me..he knows abt baby..he loves the baby too..."..sultan said"its not his baby..its rishabh u know rishabh he wont give up his babies..i suggest u too marry him..just think n say.."..by saying that sultan went off...

She always  craved for rishabh...physically n emotionally carrying his baby..but she got emotional support from only Mathew..but she had no love n desire for him...here rishabh didn't love her..he just wanted to claim her coz he wanted to take his baby...its just like the pay..he did after their first night together..he just thought her has one night stand n paid her for sleeping with him..cud she sell her emotions again for her love n her child?? The decision was upto her...

aah...im sure my Madhu is gng to be wise in decision making ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Finally! Awsome update. I'm curious to know her decision. Update soon
😊
now what will happen m really worried about madhu's decision
Amazing update Christo!Thanks fr pm!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon!
Awesome update Christy di
Excited for what will happen next 😃

awesome update 😃

hope she will agreed 

Nice update Christy! Just wondering how long has time passed from them spending the night together til Madhu getting married? And how did RK find out about Madhu being Sultan's sister and she being pregnant with his child? And does he love her? Also thanks for the PM.😊