Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update christo
i think rk darling loves her
n in next part he wld say
continue soon
Waiting for Madhu's reply..hope all goes well๐Ÿ˜Š
nice update christ so madhu is pregnent and rk want to marry her .but madhu baath yaha thak kyun laayi . she did not tell him first ya rk refused  her. and sulthan yeh news se cool lag raha hai. waiting for next update
Christy dear, I have an idea for you for the next part. You may ignore it if you like. You can add a flashback scene in the next part so the questions like how long time has elapsed between the night they spend together and Madhu's wedding, how RK found out Madhu being Sultan's sister and she being pregnant with his child, and the sudden change of heart of Rk being together with Madhu. And after the flashback maybe, her desicion regarding who to marry, a possible love confession from RK to Madhu, Madhu's choice whether to believe him or not. And well she choose not to marry Mark, cause my guess is the story is going there, because it isn't fair to him since he will never have her heart, soul and body. And you have already mentioned something like that in the second part. Then what's left is either to choose him or be alone, which I somehow doubt the last part will happen. Afterall it's a Rishbala story.๐Ÿ˜‰ 

It's only a suggestion.๐Ÿ˜ณ You may ignore it if you fell like it. Hope you don't have any hard feelings.๐Ÿ˜ณ
nice update bt happy ending pls...
WOW!! beautiful update...loved it...๐Ÿ˜ณ
RK and possessiveness always goes hand in hand, waiting to see what madhu decides
Nice one! Hope Madhu realizes that Rishabh loves her too.. 
CHAPTER 3:(pms later)

The priest asked"do u madhubala mallik take mr.rishabh kundra to be ur husband?"..madhu looked at Mathew..who had sadly pulled down his face..then she looked at rishabh who was smirking at her..she gulped n said"yes I do"..the priest asked rishabh"do u take madhubala malllik to be ur wedded wife.."..he looked at me..there was a glitter in his eyes..he smiled n said"yes, I do"..the priest said"you may kiss the bride.."...madhu hearing it gulped n said"I don't..."..before she cud complete ..rishabh's lips hovered over hers...n took her into a passionate ride...he pulled her fragile body against his hard one..everyone were looking at the naked passion of the newly wed couple...everyone were gasping...

After sometime, there was a grand reception party held by his brother for them..here, rishabh was busy with his brother n talking with other guests...she saw Mathew approaching her..she just gently smiled at her..she knew she had done injustice to Mathew..mathew came n said"I wish u get all the happiness u deserve.."..madhu hesitated n said"thanx..i did wrong to u..but.."Mathew cut off her by saying"it was not the first time madhu..from childhood I yearned to be with u..but u were soo in books to notice me..but I was happy that u were mine...then in youth too u never spare a glance at me..but I thought u were not interested in dating..but  when I proposed u for marriage..u told me abt ur baby I was broken..but I still loved u..i wanted u..but now I know that u were never mine..i was wrong...be happy.."..he was literally broken..madhu cudnt see her friend who supported her was breaking down..she had to support him..she just came forward n hugged him..mathew hugged her back...they heard a voice say"have u both finished ur PDA session?"..

Mathew said"no its not what u think?"..rishabh said"I don't care.."..before madhu cud say anything..he pulled her n went away n Mathew went off to avoid more problems..here before madhu cud explain anything...he simply said"don't go anywhere...I have to meet some guests"...madhu just simply stood there waiting for him..then she heard some women giggling..she went near them to hear what were they talking...a women said"did u look at the bride..soo fat n ugly..rk has really lost it.."..another woman said"it might be sultan's request for which he relented.."..another said"noo..mathe the idiot was marrying her naa..why wud they?"..another said"I heard that she is pregnant with rishabh's baby..."..the former women said"yup soo only..he accepted her to be his wife..but how did he sleep with her?"...all women n giggled n said"a dire mistake...look he is not at all looking at her..pity soul..."

Suddenly everything..came dawning over madhu..she was just an unwanted material..she was ugly n fat..rishabh just married her for the baby nothing else..there was no love or attraction...she ran to her room..tears welled up her eyes...she didn't knew when she broke completely in tears..after sometimes..she heard a cold voice n she knew who it was...he said"why r u crying? U r not happy with the marriage?"..she said"noo u r not happy with the marriage I know.."..rishabh took her by arms n asked"tell me, the ttruth..its u who is not happy..i saw the way u were hugging ur lover.."..madhu gasped"lover?"..he scornfully told"yes ur lover..mathew..u never wanted to marry me..u were trying to hide my baby from me..i was lucky that on that dy I heard u saying abt ur pregnancy to ur so called lover.."..madhu said"he is not my lover..."..rishabh confusingly asked"why were u crying?"..madhu shouted"I m not fit for u...u just married me for ur baby..i know that.."

Rishabh gasped n said"r u an idiot?"...she said"yes I m an idiot to love u...n think abt u whole these 7 months..."..rishabh held her arms n asked"u really loved me.."..she said"u don't really care I know.."..he said"heck I care..after I left u first night..i was just thinking abt u..ur dizzy smile aftermath of our love making was haunting me..i tried to control my feelings..but cudnt..soo I started to haunt for u..that day I came to ask ur brother abt the hotel where he hired waitress for...that day I knew u were his sister nu were pregnant with my baby..i decided that u were going to be mine only mine.."she carrressed his cheeks n asked"really u have feelings for me...?"..he said"not only feelings..but a desire to be with u until I grow old.."..madhu said"I love u.."..rishabh in reply took her lips in his in a passionate n scorching kiss...