Diya Aur Baati Hum

FF-TBZZN new thread Part 178Last Part page 13

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Starting new thread as the previous one completed 150 pages. Previous part of FF can be read at
Susheel Uncle read through the contract documents. Sooraj and Sandhya had come to Natasha place for dinner.
" Beta this says the programme is for 4 months and it is going to be telecasted India and abroad. Also this is a very prominent channel. See your main problem will be how your shop and orders be managed while you are doing the show as the initial round requires some travel across India"

" Uncle now both Mayang and Asmi are doing good. I feel they can manage on their own. I will equip them with everything"

" Beta if you feel they can handle shop. I don't see why you should reject the offer. You should go for it. It can expose your talent to outside world also"

" Sandhya you and Natasha are too busy with your job dears. Now there is hardly a month left for the wedding. Entire shopping is pending. If that is not enough call has come from Anand's family for us to participate in Bommakkulu celebration during Navrathri" told Indira Aunty

" Auntyji have faith in your bahu. Everything will be done. On a serious note we will go shopping this weekend. And don't worry we will also go for bommakkulu."

" Bhabi is right mom. We will manage everything. By the way Bhabi come to my room. Need to discuss with you something urgent"

" Again job" shouted Indira Aunty " These girls have become completely secretive Susheel. I am afraid. Every time the euphoria of their success hit the papers don't know why as a mother I am feeling restless"

" Auntyjee don't worry. Our Sandhya and Natasha are smart. They will handle everything" Sooraj assured her
" Beta you are my solace, otherwise these both bhabi-nanand has started getting on my nerves"

Sooraj smiles and Susheel uncle ask him to call the TV people and confirm the offer. Sooraj agrees and calls the contact number and accepts the offer.

Code 10 looked at the drawing board in front of him. 5 places were distinctly marked. Jamuna Nagar Market, Dreambzball Amusement Park, Platform 5&7 in Delhi main railway station and 5 star hotel Sepia

He looked at his people " See 30 of our people are going to be spread in these 5 places of which 10 will go to Dreambzball Amusement Park. That's our major target. We know that lot of children will be there. We need to effect maximum damage there. Attacks has to be simultaneous so that ATS does not get time to choose which location to reach. We have to kill, kill mindlessly so that every member of the ATS team hang their head in shame" he laughed aloud.

Fahim threw his hand in desperation. It was ATS team meeting. Every team member has given update. Except for the cyber clue from Natasha nothing seemed solid.
" Guys keep your eyes and ears to the ground. Watch and listen more. Some deep trouble is coming I can feel it"

" Fahim I suggest we do something about that colony" told Sandhya

" Sandhya Madam me and Rajiv went there once again. We combed what all we could.Nothing is there" told Manju

" Manju I have to go there. There is something out there which I cant take my mind of"

" Sandhya if you feel that solid go with Rajiv. Manju I want you to create a report on busiest timings in railway station across platforms. Take Mohan along with you. Atleast one thing I know these stupid people one way or the other always target railway station" told Fahim

" Natasha trace the improper signal you found. Unmask it at the earliest. Something solid can come out of it."

" I am going to take a tour of markets in Delhi along with Karan. I hope something I will get. Markets are these idiots another target. But which one is the question"

They all took the notes on their respective roles and dispersed. Fahim looked at Sandhya and a silent message passed between them. No news means more destruction. But where . The question hung.

Precap: Natasha and Sandhya on wedding shopping along with family. Gets a compliment pass for the Diwali bash in Sepia hotel. They feel sad it is on Natasha's wedding day
Edited by shruthiravi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats sruthi ji fr new thread.
Hope very soon u ill complete this thread too.
Nice update.
Waiting fr next partEdited by ksp9 - 9 years ago
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Shruthi...
Suraj agrees to become a part of the show 🥳
oops... mass destruction planned by code 10... nd still no clue abt that 
They get a pass to go to that start hotel which s also a target nd that too on marriage day 😲

waiting for the next part

nd.. congo for ur new thread 👏
Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago
jhema thumbnail
Congo for the new thread Shruthi... 
Ur FF is going very successfull. Hatsoff to u for hooking us to our FF by giving interesting updates every time.. 

Nice update ...  

Wow !! Suraj agrees to judge the show..  👍🏼
Nice guidance from suseel uncle as a father.. 

Worry of Indira Aunty just like a mother.. Nice to see them all like this.. 

OMG code 10 has planned everything.. 
ATS couldn't get clue but they have guessed very well how terrorist will move .. 

So NAtasha's wedding day is the target day of terrorist ??      😲
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congratulations 4 new thread...🥳
awesome update...
suraj accepted d offer...🥳
natasha's wedding date is d target
continue soon...

shruthiravi thumbnail
I had promised you all a big dhamaka on Natasha's wedding. Well most of you have guessed it. And you are right.
But I have more things up my sleeve😃
-LuvSiyaRam- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations For the New Thread Shruthidi👏👏
Awesome Update⭐️⭐️
Interesting 😊😊
Cant wait for the next part
 i  follow ur update regularly
eventhough i couldnt cmnt
Its too good👏👏
Edited by Vvardhini - 9 years ago
CrzyPulviophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congo on new thread  shruti continue
shruthiravi thumbnail
Natasha and Sandhya sat in the posh Pashim textiles. It was Indira Aunty's choice. She said Pashim has the best of both South and North cultures. Susheel uncle was not interested in shopping. So he decided to be at home with babies, asking Sooraj to manage the whole thing.
The sales man came and he started putting the sarees. Indira Aunty told that the Muhurat saree anyways will be given by the groom's side, so they will take sarees for Sangeet which Anand's family had agreed to conduct, then unjal according to South Indian custom and the evening reception saree.

Sandhya's eyes fell on a orange lehenga with golden work, whereas Natasha took a lavender one with maroon embroidery. They began to argue on which one to take for sangeet. Meanwhile Indira Aunty also joined the fray choosing a heavily embroidered maroon lehenga. Since the ladies were unable to make the decision the choice fell on Sooraj
" Soorajji see this Orange. It will look very good on Natasha. The golden prints will shine during night"

" No Bhaiyya, with lavender I can choose some heavy jewellery which those golden prints wont allow me"
" Beta the kundan necklace you bought will go very well with this maroon lehenga. I guess this is best"

Sooraj looked at all the 3 ladies. They had put him in a tough situation. He spoke  
" Sandhya you liked the orange lehenga. It will look beautiful on you. You can wear it for Sangeet"

" Natasha the lavender one, why don't you take it. Wear it with the jewellery you want when we go to Anand's place for Navarathri"

" Auntyjee this is perfect for Natasha for her Sangeet. She will look a princess in it with the kundan necklace. Natasha and Sandhya you know it's a mother's dream come true to see her daughter in wedding attire. So for once let us give to Auntyjee on how she wants to see Natasha as the bride"

Sandhya laughed. Her Soorajji had the uncanny ability of wiggling out of any tough situation without irritating anyone. She looked at the orange lehenga. Yaa it was perfect for her.

Natasha chided him and soon they moved to other dresses. It was then Sooraj's eyes fell on a embroidered peakcock blue saree. It looked tempting and he felt Sandhya will look gorgeous in that saree for reception. He asked the salesman to bring it.

When that saree was put in front of her Sandhya looked up. Sooraj was asking how it is. Natasha told " WOW Bhaiyya this saree will look on perfect on Bhabi"

Sandhya looked at the saree. It was beautiful, but it was heavy. Sandhya didn't know what she was feeling. She had never said no to any of Sooraj's choices. And this choice was beautiful. But this time she looked up.
Sooraj looked at Sandhya. He felt her eyes were telling him something. She didn't wanted the saree. But he felt it was not because she didn't like it, it was something else, he felt a pain in her eyes as she silently pointed him to a lemon yellow and green light embroidery saree.

Sooraj understood Sandhya wanted a light saree for some reason. He nodded
" Soorajji this is very heavy. I have to run around. Have to handle Mithu and Mridu. It will be very difficult for me naa"

" Haan Sandhya I also didn't think about it, how about this" he asked the sales man to bring the saree Sandhya directed

" Yaa Soorajji this is beautiful and light weight too"

Soon they completed other purchases. Sooraj paid the bill and the clerk at the sales desk handed over complimentary passes in hands of Sandhya and Natasha.

Sandhya looked at the pass. It was for the Diwali bash in Sepia hotel for a couple. " Bhabi this is so bad, this bash is on the same day of my wedding and starts from my reception time 4pm"

" Natasha is your wedding less compared to Diwali bash. We will have bash for your wedding"

They all smiled walking out of the shop

Precap: Sandhya talks about her call of duty to Sooraj, Ruksana tells Fahim she is pregnant, Fahim has a tender talk with her about his duty
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Shruti new thread congrats well done
ur ff is going on really well
keep up the good work