Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Actually I am looking forward to such connect in the show. In my FF I have kept Sandhya's personal and professional side completely aside and have tried to tell even with Sooraj not directly involving in her profession there is a major role for him.
And in her profession instead of showing her alone I have given partners from time to time. Natasha in cyber cell and now Fahim in ATS.

I mean that's how a couple's personal professional life should be. Not that each of her professional thing has to be connected to RP.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Manju stands in front of Fahim with his laptop. Fahim calls him along with Karan and Mohan to the conference room.
Sandhya meanwhile reaches the colony disguised as a Marwari woman along with Rajiv who has disguised himself as her alchoholic husband

Rajiv starts shouting at Sandhya " U idiot where is the money you got. You think you can hide it from me"
" I am not going to give you this money. I need this for buying medicines for our child. I heard free meals are given here. We will have food here."

Rajiv tried to wrestle it out of Sandhya. Sandhya started crying  " Who will help me from this man. He does not even care for our child. Our child is in hospital after the fracture he got. All my savings gone. Now I have little money. I need it for my child. Please help this mother. I came here for food. "

Some men came and handled Rajiv. Whereas some women took her to the community kitchen where food is served. On the way Sandhya kept on telling her sob story and shed copious tears as the perfect abhala nari in distress.

Rajiv ended up with some men. He also told how his wife does not care for him. Some men bought him alcohol and gave it to him. Told him not to worry. If he wants alcohol at any point he can come there. No need to beg his wife.

Rajiv opened the alchohol bottle. He looked at the men thinking how will he drink. He twisted and turned with the bottle in his hand feigning drinking and finally the bottle hit a man and it broke.

Meanwhile a woman announced that it is time for food. Everyone asked Rajiv to come for food and they will give him alchohol later.

In the conference room Fahim went through the charts posted in front of him. Manju had done a detailed study along with Mohan. Charts showed the trend in each of the platform. Peak timings for each platform.
It showed the variation in days. Fahim scanned the charts to see a pattern. Manju had done the analysis for 2 weeks and based on the data extrapolated it. Finally he smiled. Pattern was emerging.
He asked Manju to stop at a slide and asked them to observe and see whether they saw something.

Sandhya and Rajiv sat in the community kitchen having food. Sandhya was looking here and there. But she was not seeing anything suspicious. She thought. Was her guess wrong. She eyed Rajiv. He also said nothing.

Manju, Karan and Mohan looked at the chart. Slowly they all started smiling.Yes it was unrefutable. At 5:30 pm sharp Delhi- Chandigarh express left Platform 7. This intercity express had the most daily commuters and the platform was hugely crowded.

More or less the same time Sankranti express arrived on platform 9 and since it was a long distance train commuters along with people coming to see them crowded the platform. What was interesting was the platform for Sankranti express and intercity express was constant. It didn't change. Maybe because Intercity was the most favoured short distance train and Sankranti was the premium long distance train.

" Manju, Karan, Mohan I want you to track all the exit and entry points from platform 7 and platform 9. These 2 trains seems to be  a good target if mass destruction is in the terrorists cards. We don't know the dates yet. But go ahead and prepare the detailed report. Terrorists cant miss railway station"

They nodded in agreement and ran to take care of their assignment.

Sandhya and Rajiv headed back. It was then that they collided with a young woman. Papers in her hand fell. Sandhya apologized profusely while Rajiv shouted at the lady. Sandhya bend down to pick the papers. But the lady seemed to be in a hurry and she tried taking the papers. She gathered everything and rushed. It was then Sandhya saw the paper. She took it and was just about to call the lady back when her eyes fell on the words in the paper. " Sepia Hotel" and she realized it was the map of Sepia hotel. Sandhya's eyes widened in horror. She took the paper hurriedly and walked back from the colony. There was something brewing here and we needed to track. She decided.

Precap: ATS finalizes the day of attack as Oct 23. Sepia and platforms protection planned, Fahim says there will more targets and they have only 2 more weeks to identify the places
jhema thumbnail
Nice update shruthi ..

RAjiv and sandy performed well  .. and the colony people too beleive them.. 

ATS team working so hard to get the clues .. 
Definitely their work wont get wasted.. 
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Shruthi...
Awesome work by ATS team...
Rajiv nd Sandy were brilliant 👏

Atlast they have got some clues... 😃😃

waiting for the next part

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update shruthi...
sandy acting as abhala nari..😆😆😆
sandy's instinct never fails...
manju's research data brilliant...
fahim's observation... wonderful...
ats now hv clues abt 2 places... & their work to protect these 2 already started...
ats wil also find clues abt other places...
continue soon...
shruthiravi thumbnail
ATS met in the conference room. All members were there. Fahim put a power point presentation based on the new information that have emerged.

" Listen everyone based on what all info we have got, we feel the target date is Oct 23rd, date of our dear Natasha's wedding". told Fahim. Natasha looked up. Sandhya held her hand.

" Sir but how have we arrived at the date" asked Mohan

" Mohan yesterday we found out the platform 7 and 9 timings. Sandhya had gone to the colony and she is right. She got a map of Sepia hotel from that colony. Understand that Sepia is a Five star hotel. What is the map of a five star hotel doing in a slum colony. In addition to that Sepia has Diwali bash on 23rd starting at 4. Peak time of platform 7 and 9 is between 5-6. So in the event of simultaneous attack we are in trouble. And 23rd is the most convenient date as all of are expected for Natasha's wedding."

" Sir should I look into the possibility of changing the date of the wedding" asked Natasha

" No Natasha if you change the date , terrorists will be alerted. They will have a new plan. No change in dates. But we have to crack their plan. Also Sandhya and I will attend wedding. No suspicion should be raised we have got clue of their plans"

" But Fahim we have to investigate that colony more right. I am sure terrorists are there. That kerosene is a ploy and they might be taking something else" said Sandhya

" Sandhya the colony has to be investigated but before that we need to have protection planned for targets identified. Manju I am giving you complete charge of railway station. Plan for the protection. You should not raise any suspicion. Work undercover properly. Understand that terrorists will know all our faces"

" Sir I have looked into the platforms sir. In another 2 days I will have the plan ready on how to stop the terrorists"

" Mohan Sepia is with you. We will involve the management for safety measures. Work with them. Sepia seems to the small target of the lot. We have to catch the terrorist alive from here"

" Karan and Sandhya I know there are more targets. Somewhere my mind tells a market. Roam the markets. Look at the present timing and see in any market anything important on Oct 23rd between 4-7 pm."

" Fahim we will start working on it"

" Natasha what about the signal you were talking about anything new"

" Sir that signal reflects back and forth. From where it is reflecting no idea. Some barrier is stopping that signal. If we can identify that barrier maybe more info"

" Natasha what kind of barrier. Why is the signal blocked"

" Seems to be a tower Sir. But from where the signal is coming I scanned the complete map, no tower visible"

' Ok work on it. Guys we have only 2 weeks and we still have unidentified targets. Look into every info you get, we cannot afford terrorists to win"

They all came out. Sandhya went to Fahim. " Fahim that colony we need to search"

" Sandhya let us not concentrate on the colony. Some planning might be there. But the way things are hidden if we go behind that we might not get anything and these terrorists will be alerted. let us find the target and stop them"

Sandhya looked at him. Yes he was right. Alerting the terrorists was the last thing they wanted at this juncture.

Precap: Code 10 gives instructions on how to attack, Navarathri festival at Anand's place, Lady talks about the Diwali Diya mela in Jamuna Nagar market
jhema thumbnail
NIce update  shruthi.. 

the investigation and discussion parts are interesting to read .. 

Finally they confirmed the date and identified 2 places .. hope they find others too .. 
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Shruthi...
Fahim's discussion with his team mates was brilliant..
They have found out some places ..

nd I think that market will be same as you have mentioned in the precap...
Interesting ...😃

waiting for the next part
shruthiravi thumbnail
It is mind games Subha. If DABH focus properly on Sandhya's profession a thrilling track of mind games can be created. Keeping the family also in loop. You all can see how I have combined this ATS terror track with family drama.

I don't know why CVs don't understand that a properly scripted thriller+ romance+ family will take the TRP through roofs than Bhabo Maiya
Edited by shruthiravi - 9 years ago