Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update...
conference discussion... very interesting...well written...
ats to find more clues of  targets...
continue soon...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was a slum hut in the colony. To outsiders there was nothing specific about it. Even inside it looked all shabby. Only if you look closer you will see a secret chamber in that slum hut and the planning happening.
Code 10 called people batch by batch. As it was impossible to hold more than 10 people at a time. He had chosen that slum was because it never tracked its inmates. There were lot of migrant workers who came and went in the slum. Nobody tracked them.

Code 10 was telling the group inside now " ATS seems to be groping in dark. I have seen them coming and going in this colony. But this time we have been smarter. In the name of Kerosene we have managed to get all ammunition we need. See we have to plan this attack precisely at 5:30 pm. All the 5 places at sharp 5:30 pm. Platform 7 and 9 shoot straight from overbridge, one person each will be in platform and they have to do shooting spree

Now Sepia. The Diwali bash should end in bloodshed. One person has to stand near the door while other starts carnage. When the carnage starts close the door of the hall so that entire participants are killed

Jamuna Market enter from both sides and just go on killing spree.

" Dreamzball kill the security and seal the exit before the firing. There will be around 500 people there per day. None should escape.

By the time ATS understand what it is , it has to be over and we should tell them what our might is"

Natasha along with her family reached Anand's place. Anand's mom received them warmly. Natasha looked around and saw Anand who was smiling and complimented her on the Lavendar Lehenga by his actions. Sandhya saw it and chided Natasha. Natasha blushed.

Soon they were taken to the place where Bommakolu was kept. Sandhya, Indira Aunty and Natasha looked at the beautifully arranged dolls. Natasha went and touched the feet of grandma and said Namasthe to other elderly ladies.

One lady told " Anand has chosen well. Girl not only looks pretty but seems to have good values"

" It is not the value of the girl, look at the girl's mother and bhabi. If the girl is good today it is because of them" told grandma and called Sandhya towards her

Sandhya went near grandma and grandma fondly took Mithu and Mridu from her " Beti how are you. Anand's mother didn't give you jasmine flowers. Manjula what is this Anand's would be bride and family has come. You didn't give them jasmine flowers. See my Sandhya's hair looks incomplete without flowers."

" Amma bringing " saying this Anand's mom came and gave all of them jasmine flower. Sandhya and Natasha helped each other in adorning their hair with jasmine flowers.

Soon the function started. Ladies started singing bhajans and after that haldi -kumkum was given to everyone. After that snacks were given along with Prasad. Sandhya , Indira Aunty and Natasha started speaking with ladies

It was then Sandhya's ears caught a discussion. One lady was telling " All my Diyas have got old. I need to buy something new. Do you have any idea where I can get good Diyas here in Delhi. I came here only 6 months ago"

" Yaa yaa here in Delhi if you need Diyas we wait for the Diwali Diya Fest in Jamuna Nagar Market. It happens every year around Diwali time. You get good Diyas , not only the normal ones, but  beautiful hand crafted one of a type Diya also. It runs for a week. Nobody who wants to celebrate Diwali in a grand way misses Diwali Diya fest. I myself have bought beautiful Diyas and have gifted them also. You go "

Sandhya excused herself and went to the lady who was talking about Diwali Diya Fest

" Auntijee when is this fest. Why this is so special. Even I didn't know about it"

" Beta this fest is unique because of the handcrafted unique Diyas which will auctioned at 5-6pm everyday of the fest. People will pay huge amount for getting unique Diyas. You should go there and see the crowd during auctioning"

" Aunty that sounds exciting. I also wants to go. When is it happening"

" Beta this time it is from Oct 18-Oct 23. oct 23 is the last day and will be the most crowded one as they bring the best handcrafted Diyas only on last day"

Sandhya held her fists tightly. A crowded market. An attack will not only result in people getting hit by bullets, but death can happen because of stampede. She knew which can be the 3rd target. She composed herself and thanked Aunty.

Precap:Jamuna Nagar Market a headache for ATS, Karan comes up with a plan, Preparation on for Natasha wedding, Sandhya mulls over the unidentified signal
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Shruthi..
cute Natasha nd Anand 😳
Sandy comes to know abt the Diya fest 😃
Providing security in such crowded place s really difficult...
All the best ATS team..

waiting for the next part
Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago
jhema thumbnail
nice update shruthi...

while ATS is discussing there code 10 is discussing here...
whtever they plan ATS will defeat them.. 

Nice gesture from Anand's family..Anand grandma seems like a nice lady and she loves natasha's family a lot 

sandhya is getting clues when she is attending a family function too ..
this is how a IPS  officer should be..
coolhi1988 thumbnail
awesome update...shruthi...
sandy gets another clue...🥳
code 10 making plan... with care...😡 but i know this plan will fall badly...
anand's grandma appreciates sandy...other than bhabho everyone appreciates sandy's afforts...
continue soon...
shruthiravi thumbnail
ATS was back in the conference room. Sandhya had informed Fahim on her suspicion and Fahim had immediately send Karan and Manju to look at the market.
Now Karan and Manju were back. Manju was explaining with the power point presentation the analysis of Jamuna Nagar Market

" These are the 2 entrances of the market. First entrance is broader, but the second one is narrower. Jamuna Nagar Market has so many shops and multiple small small alleys. It is always crowded and in the so called festival days it is next to impossible to get into the market if we don't know the place. This so called Diya festival occurs in the middle of the market. We have checked the previous years record on Diya festival as stampede is a common feature on those days. Close to 1000 people assemble for it." said Manju

" To add to the woes people enter the market steadily. It is very difficult to see who comes and goes let alone identify a terrorist who might be disguised and has come to kill. Mostly unless they start shooting mindlessly it will be difficult to catch them" added Karan

Fahim and Sandhya looked at the presentation.Fahim said " Manju what about screening at entrance"

" Impossible sir, if we start screening there will be long queues and it can alert terrorists and they may call of the plan"

" Natasha how quick the cyber cell team will be able to install CCTV cameras " asked Sandhya

" Bhabi CCTV is a tough job in Jamuna Nagar market. See the layout. It's narrow alley. Unless you see the person completely which is next to impossible in the heavy crowd expected in Jamuna Nagar"

Every ATS team member goes to thinking mode on what can be done. Because if terrorist succeed it will be carnage in Jamuna Nagar

Suddenly Karan says " I have a plan". He goes near the presentation. "See these are the 2 entry points and the terrorists can enter only through these 2 points. Jamuna Nagar does not have any other entry point. Also the layout Natasha said we can bring it out to our advantage. See it is a narrow alley right. So the terrorist can go straight only. See we have to admit that some collateral damage will happen in Jamuna Nagar. What I am talking here is to minimize those. We need some extra police officers here. Everyone needs to be in disguise and the entire length Jamuna Nagar every 10 m a police has to be there. We need to give them strict instruction that the moment the terrorist start firing the nearest policeman will fire. We need to give clear instruction if a policeman feels he is near he will shoot, will not wait to see if another one is firing. We have to admit we will not get terrorist alive from Jamuna Nagar. Only shoot at sight can work"

Fahim patted Karan's shoulder. " Good idea Karan. I will speak to Naresh sir and will get you additional force. Me and Sandhya will brief the additional members but I hope you on your own can take up Jamuna Nagar responsibility"

" Yes Sir. I will give you update time to time."

" Now only the signal is the missing link. Natasha any updates on it" asked Fahim

" No Sir. We are yet to know about it. Still not able to do anything about it"

Fahim nodded. He asked Sandhya to overlook the security plans of all the identify places as he has to meet Naresh Sir to brief him. Sandhya nodded.

Precap: Natasha wedding, Code 10 and co gets ready for the plan, Sandhya worried about the signal
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Shruthi..
Its nt possible to identify the terrorist in that crowded place..
Awesome plan by Karan...

The D day has come... waiting for the next part 
coolhi1988 thumbnail
awesome update...
great work shruthi...👏👏
karan's plan is gud...
hope sandy gets a clue abt that signal soon...
continue soon...

jhema thumbnail
nice update shruthi!!

nice discussions of ATS team.. 
SO realistic.. 

Good plan by Karan.. They accepted that they cant stop the attack .. so planned according to it to reduce the damage.. 
VEry nice attempt.. 👏 👏 👏 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Emily decks up the bride in perfect South Indian Style. There is another beautician from Anand's side who helped Emily to dress Natasha in the nine yard sari for the muhurtham.
Indira Aunty looked at her daughter. Natasaha was looking beautiful in the mango yellow green border nine yard sari with diamond nose ring. surya kala , Chandra kala n her head and her hair perfectly braided and decked in jasmine flowers.

Sandhya walked in in perfect pink and maroon rajathani lehenga and announced that Panditji has asked to bring the bride.

Soon Natasha was taken to the mandap and the rituals started as per South Indian custom. Once Natasha was in mandap Sandhya searched for Fahim. She saw him standing at a corner and whispering orders over wireless. She rushed to him

" Fahim any clue on the signal"

" No Sandhya. Still clueless"

Bhabo looked at Sandhya and Fahim whispering with each other thinking in mind. " Cant beendini have some shame. Talking to that chora in private"

" Sandhya beendini, check whether the food arrangements are done proper" she shouted

" Yes Bhabo" Sandhya excused herself and went to see the catering arrangements.

Fahim went back to the phone talking to Manju, Karan and Mohan.

Ruksana looked at her husband. He was looking handsome dressed in white kurta and pyjama. But she knew Fahim was only physically present in the location, his mind was somewhere.

Code 10 looked at his comrades. " Listen everyone. Our time is 5:30. For Sepia only 3 people are needed. 6 people each will go to Railway station and Jamuna Market And we 10 will enter Dreamzball Amusement park. I have kept an alarm for all of you which will chime exactly at 5:30 for all. The moment you hear the chime start firing. In Jamuna Nagar, Railway station and Amusement park we will throw shells also that will cause more damage. Use everything as we have trained you. So are you all ready"

" Yes " he heard his team in chorus.

" Well remember that we will rule , our law will be the final and this is beginning of it" he laughed aloud

Anand tied the mangalsutra around Natasha's neck. She was sitting in Susheel Uncle's lap as per South Indian custom. Then the elders showered rice on the newly wedded couple. Then the games started. Sandhya was really enjoying the South Indian custom from morning. She saw unjal, then garland exchange, now the couple were asked to search the ring. Then coconut was rolled between the couples and also papad was broken over their heads.

Suddenly Sandhya heard Mithu crying. She rushed to her who was with a relative of Natasha. Mithu said " Mama biskoot". Sandhya took her and from her handbag took out the biscuit packet. But she was soon surrounded by Kanha, Pari and Mridu too. Sandhya gave biscuits to all.

Suddenly some other kids came and asked Kanha and Pari to play with them. Sandhya asked them to go. Meanwhile Babasa and Mohit came. Babasa took Mithu and Mohit took Mridu along with the biscuit packet relieving Sandhya

" Bhabi people might be searching you. Don't worry. We will handle the babies"

Sandhya smiled and walked towards the mandap where sweet was being given to bride and bridegroom. Her mind was full of that unknown signal. From where that signal was coming. She closed her eyes " God please show me a way. Tell me what I am missing. Help me God to help people" a single tear ran down her cheek.

Precap: Natasha bought in for reception, Kanha asks about the reflecting tower in Dreamzball amusement park to Sandhya, Sandhya -Fahim frantically looks for the location of the signal, they arrive at Dreamzball as last target, time 4:30, Fahim, Sandhya and Natasha rushes out, Bhabo baffled and angry