Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update Shruthi
Atlast marriage is over...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Where is suraj ?? I thought he will be drooling over Sandy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Mithu asks biskoot πŸ˜† so cute...😳😳

Precap.. OMG !!  Natasha is running to save the country even on her marriage day πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

waiting for the next part
jhema thumbnail
nice update shruthi!!!

It is good that Marriage went on in happy note... πŸ˜Š
evvv bhabho still eyeing on sandhya and fahim ... πŸ˜‘

Mithu asking biscuit part is so cute.. and Nice gestures from bhabhasa and mohit by taking care of babies.. 

Final order from Code 10 

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...
natasha's wedding done with happy note...😊😊
bhabho still behind sandy-fahim😑😑 sumthings wont change...
bhabasa-mohit helping sandy in taking care of babies...😊
cute mithu😳😳
code 10😑
 finally sandy , fahim, natasha wil get last clue...πŸ‘
so now d action wil start...
dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Waiting fr next part.
Mithu so cute 😳 Edited by ksp9 - 9 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@subha that is what an IPS officer is. Between personal and country it is country. When country needs the IPS officer Natasha Sharma how can she can she stand as the bride of Anand.
That is what DABH should show. The tough choices of IPS officers. The extra mile they go for the country without thinking about their life.
Not stupid non sense like Sooraj hitting the jeep on tree and Sandhya closing Sooraj's shop in the name of IPS.
Edited by shruthiravi - 9 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sandhya looked at the happy bride Natasha who was now being dressed up for reception. She was wearing the sandalwood colour pink border Kancheepuram saree.
Sandhya herself was wearing the lemon yellow saree she had taken. Soon it was told that guests had started coming for the reception. Natasha was taken to the stage and Anand who was now wearing formal suit sat beside her.
Sooraj came to Sandhya " Sandhya isn't Natasha and Anand looking perfect as a couple. Who will tell one is from South and other from North"

Sandhya looked at Sooraj. She knew it was only now Sooraj was free. Whole day he was in the kitchen supervising sweet preparation. Came briefly for muhurtham and went back. Now he has given the live stalls to meyang and Asmi and was talking to guests.

" Soorajji how much difference we have in essence we are all Indians right. Our tradition, our values are all one and same"

Sooraj smiled. Sandhya felt someone tugging her pallu. She turned to see Kanha standing
" Kanha what happened. Why are you tugging my pallu"

" Taisa when you will take me to Dreamzball Amusement Park. Somu and Kapil  tell the reflective tower there, magic labyrinth , car ride and all is very good"

Sooraj bent down " Kanha we will go naa. What is the big deal. Next weekend Tauji will take all of you to Dreamzball Amusement park"

Sandhya smiled and suddenly something struck her. Reflective tower. The famed tower of Dreamzball where both optic and sound signals are reflected back and forth to create a visual mayhem for the occupants there. Yes any type of signal inside that tower will reflect. Horror striked Sandhya's face as she rushed to Fahim

" Fahim take your ipad. Check the location where the signal was bouncing. Is it near Dreamzball Amusement park"

Fahim took out his Ipad where they had marked the location of signal bouncing. They both stared wide eyed at the location. It was the middle of Dreamzball Amusement Park

" Fahim , they are gonna attack from the Reflective Tower. They were searching those premises and communicating, that's why that signal was bouncing. "

Fahim looked at his watch. It was 4:30. Sandhya knew what was coming. Fahim shouted

" Officer Sandhya Rathi, Officer Natasha Sharma. Attention please. "

Natasha stood up , so did Sandhya " Officer Natasha Sharma you are expected at the central control communication centre now to observe the communication and inform the team, Officer Sandhya Rathi you are accompanying me now. Both of you will get further briefing on the way"

Natasha looked at Anand. Then her parents and in laws. Anand pressed her hand and said it is fine. Natasha went and touched the feet of her parents and in laws.
" Papa, Mama just understand that today your daughter is going to do the duty of a sister. She is going today because she does not want another Natasha to lose her Nakul. Amma, Appa before I do my duty as your DIL my country is calling. Bless me so that I make my country proud and all of you"

Anand's mother patted Natasha cheeks " Beta when you make your country proud you are making us also proud on you. I want to boast to everyone my DIL is the braveheart who saved the honour of the country"

Sandhya took all the ornaments and handed it over to Sooraj. Bhabo tried to tell something. Sooraj stopped her. He pressed Sandhya's hands. Sandhya kissed Mithu , Mridu. Asked blessing from Indira Aunty, Susheel Uncle, Bhabo, Babasa and in a second she was ACP Sandhya Rathi.

Fahim too took his parents blessings and hugged Ruksana. Ruksana held her tears back and wished her husband best of luck.

All the 3 officers walked out leaving the guests baffled and tensed. Anand explained that he was aware that such a situation will come and he told guests that not to take it as an insult and pray for the safety of the officers. Guests politely agreed and after congratulating Anand they started moving out. Finally it was only Anand' family, Natasha's family, Fahim's family and RP in the hall.

Bhabo was fuming. What was Sandhya beendini thinking. And that chora. Taking a bride from the mandap. Sandhya beendini just walking away giving ornaments and all to Sooraj. What is she thinking. Where is she going like this. What will happen to chora and the babies. She couldn't take it anymore. She need to talk to Sooraj.

Precap: On the way Fahim briefs the team on the new target, Bhabo shouts at Sooraj for allowing Sandhya to go, Mohit lashes out at Bhabo and calls her selfish and power hungry

jhema thumbnail
Wonderful update Shruthi...!!!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Brave Decisions by Natasha , Sandhya and Fahim ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Hatsoff to them .. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Suraj shows happiness as a brother on seeing the couple.. Sandy  worried for Suraj as a wife.. 

At the same time she got hint from Suraj and kanha convo .. and reacted at the moment..

Fahim to changed from a friend to a ATS captain at the moment and enter into the action .. 

Nice gestures from Anand and his family ... Anand's mother's words are from her heart.. .. so nice

it is good that suraj stopped bhabho. Otherwise she could have created a drama there itself .
evvv bhabho still fuming. πŸ˜‘ 

precap ; mohit shouting πŸ˜†  bhabho deserve that 

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update Shruthi
Suraj came after a hectic  morning schedule nd was happy to see the newly wed couple...😳
Brilliant Sandy... able to get clues from even a normal convo πŸ‘

Natasha , Sandhya nd Fahim... awesome πŸ‘ 

Natasha's sasural .. wow.. bb must see them nd learn... They are happy to send Natasha for serving the country 1st nd why is bb jumping up nd down... πŸ˜‘

The officers worried abt their family as well as for the country is shown beautifully...πŸ˜›

Mohit superb in the precap... bb must not open the mouth after that .

waiting for the next part

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...
sandy,fahim,natasha ready to fight 4 country...
anand's parents support natasha...😳
suraj & ruksana having faith in their partners...😊
bhabo...😑😑😑
loved how kanha cutely asked sandy... & how suraj handled him...😳
brave sandy...πŸ‘
precap excellent mohit shutting up bhabho...πŸ₯³
 hope this is d convo u once mentioned wil tk away bhabho's ego completely...
continue soon...
dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Precap .mohit shouting πŸ‘