Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Fahim, Sandhya and Natasha were in the police jeep. Fahim told " Natasha me and Sandhya are heading for Dreamzball, I have asked some additional force there. But situation can be tense. I want you to handle the communication across all our targets. I have told Manju, Mohan and Karan about this. Tell them that the moment they finish their task in the respective location they need to move to Dreamzball. Also notice for any communication between terrorists. We know their frequency right "

" Yes Sir. I will be heading directly to our communication centre"

Another jeep came and Natasha got into that. After she left Fahim looked at Sandhya

" Fahim something has to be done to take the crowd outside Dreamzball. That too without raising suspicion. Maximum people has to be out. Can we do something"

"Sandhya I have asked to give emergency instruction to Dreamzball Amusement park officials to stop programmes in reflective tower as well as magic labyrinth. So that we do not have any people inside it. We have not asked to evacuate the building as it can result in stampede"

" Fahim will we reach. How will we stop them"

" Sandhya have patience. Security has been asked to be alert. If we have one misstep now, whole mission will be failure." Sandhya nodded

" Chora where did beendini go. What is this chora. A bride is taken from the mandap. Without telling anyone how can beendini go from such an occasion. Where is she going that too only with that Fahim. Doesn't she know already what all rumours are being talked about them. Yes they are working together. But coming together in TV. Telling comment for each other. Chora do you know what HG calls beendini and you. I have been forgiving a lot chora because everyone wants me to for the sake of family. But this is too much chora. "

" Bhabo " Sooraj tried to reason

" Chora I am your mother and a mother knows the pain of the child's heart. I know you love beendini a lot and that is why you are tolerating such insults. Otherwise which wife will leave her husband and which mother can leave her children like this and simply walk away. Mistake is mine that I chose Sandhya beendini for you. I don't know Chora what will happen to your life. Beendini.

" yes Bhabo it is your mistake" Everyone turned startled hearing the voice. It was Mohit

Sooraj tried to stop him. But Mohit told " Bhaiyya don't stop me today, I will not. Time has come for Bhabo to know what is her mistake. You never told her the mistake Bhaiyya, that's why Bhabo is like this" he pushed away Sooraj and moved towards Bhabo. When Sooraj again tried to intervene Babasa stopped him

" Yes Bhabo it is your mistake. Your mistake in not understanding Sandhya Bhabi. When have you understood her Bhabo. Tell me Bhabo one instance where our family has to stand humbled because of Sandhya Bhabi. Forget the allegations leveled against her. That's only allegation and if Bhaiyya has that much faith in Bhabi why should we bother about the allegation.
If anyone has the right to question Bhabi on the allegation , that right only belongs to Bhaiyya not you.
Then your question of where Sandhya Bhabi went leaving Sooraj Bhaiyya and Mithu, Mridu. Bhabo wherever Bhabi went to that place her husband also went." Mohit looked at Ruksana " Bhabo tell me is it right for a husband to go like this leaving his pregnant wife and Bhabo to the same place his wife also went. " Mohit pointed at Anand " Bhabo Natasha's parents who has lost their son to a terrorist attack has blessed their daughter. Anand who is yet to start a life support his wife. Ruksana who would prefer to have her husband by her side is standing stoic. Everyone else here is praying for their safety and for the success of the mission they have gone. Bhabo Sandhya's Bhabi's mission is not something she can tell everyone. There is something called trust which you need to have.
And one thing when did you have trust on anyone Bhabo. Did you have on Bhaiyya. Did you trusted him. Your so called motherly feeling where were they Bhabo when you threw out Sandhya Bhabi. Didn't you see the tears in his eyes. Where was the love Bhabo when you insulted Sandhya Bhabi multiple times, didn't you see Bhaiyya's heart was breaking. Where was your love Bhabo when you broke the matka, didn't you see how broke Sooraj Bhaiyya was, and above all where was your love Bhabo when you gave divorce papers in Bhabi's hands didn't you know my Bhaiyya would never be able to enjoy life once again if Bhabi goes from his life.

Bhabo when you think Sandhya Bhabi can go from Bhaiyya's life. Bhaiyya should be happy because you as a mother always take right decision for him.But when she go for the country she is
doing a mistake. Which logic is it Bhabo.
Let me tell you the truth Bhabo you were never concerned about anyone. If you were concerned about anything that was holding on to power in the family. You feared Sandhya Bhabi will take away that power. What ever good thing she did you couldn't appreciate her. Because you loved only yourself Bhabo, not anyone else.  Bhabo you had told once you would have preferred me dying in your womb, today I am telling you Bhabo I would have been happy if I had died in your womb rather than born to you who cannot understand the good sanskaars and love Sandhya Bhabi has. Yes Bhabo the sanskaars that cannot understand Sandhya's Bhabi's commitment it is better not to have them at all. I am ashamed Bhabo I am your son" he looked away in disgust.

Bhabo looked at Mohit shocked. She slowly staggered back and sat heavily on the chair. Tears started rolling down from her eyes. Sooraj tried to go near. Babasa stopped him

" Beta let your mother cry, let her cleanse her soul. It is high time"

Everyone was stunned by Mohit's outburst and to change topic Susheel Uncle told " I guess we should go home and look at TV for information" everyone nodded

Precap: Sepia attack successfully stopped, Jamuna Nagar turns a fighting zone, Platform tragedy averted, Heavy fighting in Dreamzball
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update shruthi...πŸ‘
loved each & every word mohit said to bhabho thoroughly...πŸ₯³
suraj still wanted to confront bhabho... but bhaba sa stop him...
loved sandy-fahim convo in jeep...
next part wil b completely abt attacks...
continue soon...
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bhabo you had told once you would have preferred me dying in your womb, today I am telling you Bhabo I would have been happy if I had died in your womb rather than born to you who cannot understand the good sanskaars and love Sandhya Bhabi has. Yes Bhabo the sanskaars that cannot understand Sandhya's Bhabi's commitment it is better not to have them at all. I am ashamed Bhabo I am your son.

😲😲😲 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

No words Shruthi ...
Mind blowing update...
Each nd every words were true nd would prick bb's heart β­οΈ
Mohit u are the right person to tell this... Vik nd Suraj are nt that bold to talk in front of bb .. Superb πŸ‘πŸ‘

bb should be ashamed to talk like this in front of everyone nd she deserves that ... Atlast she should realize... 

So fight s going on... Hope all r fine...πŸ˜•

Waiting for the next part

Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago
jhema thumbnail
Awesome Update Shruthi!!!! β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ 
Sandhya , Fahim , NAtasha's convo is very nice .. 
IT shows how they are thinking cleverly even in that extreme situation.. 
Bhabho didn't even think where she is and started her blah blah abt sandhya πŸ˜‘
And Bang on reply from Mohit..    πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
IT is good that Mohit and bhabhasa stopped Suraj now..  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Each and every word of Mohit is true..   
Bhabho deserve this and that too infront of every one.. 
Its good that Mohit pointed out Rukshana, Anand and Natasha's family to compare with Suraj .. 
They also sent their family member for this mission right.. Bhabho has to understand this.. 

Bhabho has to realise now itself .. Other wise  she cant be redeemed ever ..  
Edited by jhema - 9 years ago
dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Mohit
πŸ‘
Waiting fr next part
-LuvSiyaRam- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow awesome update di⭐️⭐️
Each and everyword of mohit was bang onπŸ‘πŸ‘
cant wait for the next part

shruthiravi thumbnail
Diwali bash about to start in Sepia. Mohan and his team members in disguise looking for suspicious people.

Manju was stalking the platforms like a hawk. In his stalking he managed to get 2 terrorists. Before they understood what has happened Manju has cracked their neck and pushed them by the sidewalk.

Jamuna Nagar Karan was praying. he knew the attack was coming. But if they could stop it will be great. He has asked his team to be extremely alert. Minimum casualty was their aim

Sandhya and Fahim were still on the way to Dreamzball with Fahim communicating constantly with Dreamzball security.

It was almost 5:30 when Mohan sees 2 people trying to close the doors of Diwali bash hall. Mohan shoots one man in the leg whereas his team members shoots others down. Suddenly they see 3 people drawing their revolvers, but before they could react Mohan's team shoots all 3 down to the stunned audience of Diwali bash. One shot in the leg tries to run, but Mohan catches him efficiently.

Manju was looking at the overbridge, he knew one attack would be from there. The efficient officer had managed to get hold of 5 terrorists before time and had killed all of them as catching anyone would raise suspicion. Just like in Sepia Manju's efficient team coordination was in display at 5:30 on rail platforms. The moment machine gun was raised all the terrorists felt was a bullet by their chest or head. Passengers were stunned and started running. Whereas the announcement came telling passengers not to panic and be there where they are as ATS has successfully averted the tragedy.

Natasaha shouted to Manju's wireless to proceed to Dreamzball at the earliest. She conveyed the same to Mohan also. Manju asked his team mates to take all the dead bodies while he jumped into the jeep and with the siren blazing proceeded to Dreamzball.

Natasha was tracking the terrorists conversation where she knew soon their central command will know the failed attempt at Sepia and Platforms and will warn the rest of team members.

Jamuna Nagar Karan only knew when he heard the first shot. Even with police at every 10 m fight was difficult. The terrorists dodged among the public and the police had to be careful not to accidently shot a civilian. Panic brewed in Jamuna Nagar as the battle between terrorist and police continued.
Karan knew by the time 5 terrorists were shot dead atleast 20-30 people in Jamuna Nagar were dead.

Dreamzball was a mess. Security tried to prevent the terrorist from closing the door. But terrorist were smart. They dropped a shell and in the smoke created fooled the security and except one door managed to get all the doors closed.
By the time Fahim and Sandhya reached they could hear gun shots. Sandhya and Fahim sneaked in through the open door only to be welcomed by shells and gun fighting. Their team was fighting with the terrorists. But Fahim and Sandhya understood terrorists had a upper hand as police have lost 2 people. Police were constrained in not shooting civilians whereas terrorists were doing mindless shooting.

Fahim looked at Sandhya. " Fahim we are going to reflector tower, we have to get terrorists inside that, somehow"

Meanwhile they see police have managed to shoot down 3 terrorists. But casualty in Dreamzball was increasing as shells were being dropped. Sandhya and Fahim raced towards the reflective tower and they started shooting from there.  Code 10 sees the commandos near reflective tower and is enraged. Seeing them there he kinda knows his plan was not going successful as planned. He shoots at them, Fahim and Sandhya ducks. Meanwhile Manju enters and he starts shooting. He manages to kill 2 terrorists, but gets severly injured. Sandhya and Fahim sees it as they are ducking the bullets. Slowly steadily they draw the remaining 5 terrorists inside the reflective tower. The dark tower with no lights become the war zone.

Precap: TV seen at Susheel uncle's place, reporter says Fahim Ansari and Sandhya Rathi holed up in reflective tower, everyone sees smoke coming out of reflective tower, Sandhya and Fahim involved in a deadly fight with 5 terrorists, A shell grazes the palm of Fahim's right hand and the palm bleeds severly

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Shruthi...
Awesome job by Manju nd Mohan.. They were able to stop the attack...πŸ˜ƒ
nd Mohan has got a terrorist alive.. πŸ˜›

Karan , Sandhya nd Fahim are trying their level best in Jamuna market nd Dreamzball...

So sad.. so civilians also gets killed 

Sandhya nd Fahim.. wow.. superb...πŸ‘  

Precap .. OMG Fahim s hurt...   RP nd others watching this... Sandy might tend to his wound nd hope bb doesnt open her mouth this time πŸ˜•

-LuvSiyaRam- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thrilling Update diπŸ‘πŸ‘
Perfect IPS Officersβ­οΈπŸ‘
shruthiravi thumbnail
TV was switched on at Susheel Uncle's place. News reporter was telling
" Today ATS team led by Fahim Ansari has been able to successfully prevent the attack on Sepia Hotel and Central Railway station. However 10 people died in the battle in Jamuna Nagar though the terrorists has been eliminated there. "
" But the major battle is happening in Dreamzball and let us take you live to the venue"

As everyone looked in horror the scene changed to Dreamzball with smoke coming out of Reflective tower and a reporter standing
" Dreamzball has become a war zone. However timely intervention of ATS has reduced the casualites. We have 2 policemen killed and ACP Manjunath seriously injured in the attack. 5 terrorists are also killed with civilian toll at about 50-60. Rescue operations are on in the park"

" Bhaiyaa no news about bhabi and Fahim" told Mohit. Sooraj was tight lipped and Ruksana waited as if the worst is coming.

Reporter continued " Battle at Dreamzball is not complete. As per the last info we have ACP Fahim Ansari ATS captain and ACP Sandhya Rathi his deputy are in the reflective tower fighting a battle with 5 terrorists. We do not know what is happening inside but the smoke and fire from the tower indicates the battle is still on"

A collective gasp went in Susheel Uncle's living room. 5 terrorists and only Fahim and Sandhya. Indira Aunty followed by Bhabo rushed to Mandir. Ruksana sat heavily in the sofa. Emily held her hand. Mohit and Vikram held Sooraj on both sides.

Sandhya and Fahim were inside the tower. The tower was dark. Terrorists were firing so were Fahim and Sandhya. Each was trying to understand the other in darkness. Each movement was tracked and shots fired. It was the focus that was helping Sandhya and Fahim. But all the 5 terrorists were still there.

Then Sandhya heard a movement. She decided to fire in that direction. As she turned Fahim sensed it was a false alarmed and pushed Sandhya back whereas the shell came from the opposite direction and grazed right palm. Fahim's palm got injured and started bleeding severly, but in an instant Sandhya fired in the direction the shell came from. They heard a agony filled noise indicating they have killed one terrorist. She pulled Fahim behind a wall and they stood silent.

Sandhya tore her saree pallu and put a tentative bandage in Fahim's hand. They both looked at each other. Tower was calm.

Fahim indicated they have to move towards the labyrinth and get onto the bridge. He told he knows the way inside this as he has come here multiple times. They started moving backwards with their ears to the ground.
Soon they heard gun shots. That means the enemy was following them. They fired back. Battle was still on.

Precap: Fahim gets bullet in right shoulder, Sandhya gets injured in leg, they get on the bridge with 3 terrorists surrounding them, ATS and terrorists aim at each other, Live coverage on TV, Ruksana faints, Sooraj stands still