How Misha Collins GotSupernatural Fans to CompletelyTake Over the Inte

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

thanks for sharing!!

I really can't wait till I get to the where mischa is introduced as castiel.  I generally know some of the story line (honestly, more like the bare bones) but am totally keeping away from reading summaries and such because i'm enjoying SPN A LOT.  kinda want to watch it as if it was real time πŸ˜†
Originally posted by moksha89

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">thanks for sharing!!

<div></div>I really can't wait till I get to the where mischa is introduced as castiel. I generally know some of the story line (honestly, more like the bare bones) but am totally keeping away from reading summaries and such because i'm enjoying SPN A LOT. kinda want to watch it as if it was real time πŸ˜†</font>

hmmm that will be fun...
Poor Misha . I'm sure he never thought some teams will act like these . 
Originally posted by moksha89

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">thanks for sharing!!

<div></div>I really can't wait till I get to the where mischa is introduced as castiel. I generally know some of the story line (honestly, more like the bare bones) but am totally keeping away from reading summaries and such because i'm enjoying SPN A LOT. kinda want to watch it as if it was real time πŸ˜†</font>

its just an amazing entry!!! ☒️ ☺️ i became a real die hard fan of spn after cass entry. Well i wont spoil it for you, but it was an electric entry. The air was crackling. πŸ˜†