'Supernatural' Interview: JaredPadalecki Teases 'Sam's Loyalty andComm

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
'Supernatural' Interview: Jared
Padalecki Teases 'Sam's Loyalty and
Commitment' in Season 10

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/supernatural/supernatural-interview-jared-padalecki-54247.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for sharing!!

this has me totally curious because being in midst of season 3, I am trying to think back on season 1&2 and if I remember one of the many saved by dean and sam being named "cole."

there were many little kids that fit the bill, like the boy who was almost drowned by a vengeful spirit of a lake (the spirit was killed by two other boys in his boyscout group that bullied him); than the kid who watched lots of horror movies and saw his neighbor throwing away the trash and then disappearing (the hillbilly episode where the family hunted humans).

hmmm
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moksha89

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">thanks for sharing!!

this has me totally curious because being in midst of season 3, I am trying to think back on season 1&2 and if I remember one of the many saved by dean and sam being named "cole."

there were many little kids that fit the bill, like the boy who was almost drowned by a vengeful spirit of a lake (the spirit was killed by two other boys in his boyscout group that bullied him); than the kid who watched lots of horror movies and saw his neighbor throwing away the trash and then disappearing (the hillbilly episode where the family hunted humans).

hmmm
</font>

yea he is many among saved by Winchesters😳