Celebrity Fan Clubs

Mouni-Mohit FC#35|Happy Bday Mohit Raina pg24| - Page 6

DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sadhanamomo

.@Roymouni spills the beans about her #Jhalak performance this week! Click her to watch -->http://bit.ly/JDJ_MouniPunit  pic.twitter.com/KPKmeY0oJ3

•  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More
Embedded image permalink

Reporter had to request Monu for this interview as she had no time . She had to be somwhere and see someone . But she still answered the questions patiently
Now someone is Mohu

Somewhere Romantic private dinner with his birthday next week. I think she is planning somethimg special for him.
Monu we need pics 

I can't watch this vdeo... 😭 pls help meee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsNoone thumbnail
wow Dhwani...waht an OSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...so romantic and warming..I love the whole surprise planing and wishing him...Fantastic Girl. Keep going.πŸ‘πŸΌ
And thanks for Meera and Agantuk's pictures too😳
DhwaniNair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mmroyalkaterick

wow Dhwani...waht an OSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...so romantic and warming..I love the whole surprise planing and wishing him...Fantastic Girl. Keep going.πŸ‘πŸΌ
And thanks for Meera and Agantuk's pictures too😳

Thankkk youuu... Agantuk - character of Mohit??

Hey somebody pls PM abt Ramayana track in Mahadev.. Would  they end it in middle like Sati rahasya??
AsNoone thumbnail
ANd Sadhanadi...πŸ€—
I am blushed a very little...but if Mohit keeps going like this, soon I have to wrap myself up with a stole to read his and Mouni's romantically, sweet yet little passionate interaction.☺️
This is fantastic...by the way Bengali Mirchi and then Tikhi mirchi..though I am not fan of Mirchi but yeah some of our region and people have great fondness of MirchiπŸ˜‰
But you mentioned Mouni was shouting to the men in Bengali...please please put some dialogue on her in Bengali...If you wish I could help you in translation..😳But really like to imagine saying her something in Bengali that's too when she is angry.😳
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rimi
Please check PM I need help with the dialogues don't know a word of Bengali. Mak them sound a bit angry please.

And thank you so very much 
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dhwani
Brilliant OS. Loved it  πŸ‘πŸ‘    Especially the  romantic way Mouni Went about and made it special for Mohit.

Sorry for the mistake laptop was playing up with me .
Edited by Sadhanamomo - 9 years ago
AsNoone thumbnail
Sadhandi checked and answered...now waiting ofr your response as well.😊
DhwaniNair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sadhanamomo

Dhwani

Brilliant OS. Loved it  πŸ‘πŸ‘    Especially the  romantic way Mouni Went about and made it special for Mohit.

Sorry for the mistake laptop was playing up with me .

Thanks sadhana 😊 Mistake?? I  felt u thought my name is dhawani.. so that I told it.. it was not a mistake.. You can call me any names 😊

AsNoone thumbnail
#Dhwani yeah Mohit played the character of Agantuk in Ganga ki Dheej. But the pic you posted I think it might be from Bandini or Chehra.
In Chehra he played the role of Garv..which was very popular that time. And In Bandini he played Rishav.
DhwaniNair thumbnail

Recently I found an old interviw ( i think just aftr Sati track) of Nikhl Sinha where he clarified the replacement of female lead.. I mean not selecting Mouni as parvati : (I knw u already saw it. But I am posting that part here.) ::

TG: A lot of viewers were expecting Mouni to come back as Parvati...were there any creative reasons why that did not happen? People have the image of Sati in their minds and the chemistry was beautiful so were there any reasons for bringing Sonarika as Parvati?

NS: I believe that my conviction to bring a new face as Parvati has worked very well. You have to understand that Sati and Parvati could not have been the same face! If Parvati came back as Sati then why would Mahadev resist...right? He was devastated after Sati's death, he was completely lost. So now he has been in tapasya for ages,opens his eyes, sees the face of the woman he had loved and lost, then obviously he will embrace her and move forward but that is not what happened. So Sati and Parvati had to be two different faces. I realized that the Sati-Mahadev pairing was set, their chemistry was set and appreciated and many people told me that bringing a new face as Parvati might affect the numbers but I wanted to be as honest and real as possible so I said - ok all that does not matter. My conviction said that Sonarika would be perfect as Parvati and I believe it has worked out beautifully. If we had taken a Godly' approach and attitude to the show and shown that Lord Shiva knows everything and is prepared for the worst then why would he have gone crazy when Sati died? I believe that lord Shiva has a very human side to him and when you think about it, he is the only God who has this kind of a love story, and he lives on Kailash so he lives on Earth. So I just want to reiterate that with Mahadev we have tried to be as real as possible.

What do u think abt the statements which is underlined by me.. Look at the words in red...

In my opinion that statemnts are not enough to prove that sati and parvati have different faces. For Mahadev, SOUL is imprnt. not face or body.. He is supreme Njani and knows everything... He can understand who is infrontof him..Shiva loves the soul of Shakthi.. So I am correcting here with my views"sees the SOUL of the woman he had loved and lost, then obviously he will embrace her With his mind" Mahadev rejecting Parvati for making her apt for him. He knows that she is his shakthi.. So I feel there was no prblm she has always the same face
Edited by DhwaniNair - 9 years ago