Mouni-Mohit FC#35|Happy Bday Mohit Raina pg24| - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Four
Thank you so much yaar or shall I call you sweety

And yes I agree with you

Monu Meera looked gorgeous in this episode. 

Direct 
Originally posted by DhwaniNair

Originally posted by DhwaniNair

Recently I found an old interviw ( i think just aftr Sati track) of Nikhl Sinha where he clarified the replacement of female lead.. I mean not selecting Mouni as parvati : (I knw u already saw it. But I am posting that part here.) ::

TG: A lot of viewers were expecting Mouni to come back as Parvati...were there any creative reasons why that did not happen? People have the image of Sati in their minds and the chemistry was beautiful so were there any reasons for bringing Sonarika as Parvati?

NS: I believe that my conviction to bring a new face as Parvati has worked very well. You have to understand that Sati and Parvati could not have been the same face! If Parvati came back as Sati then why would Mahadev resist...right? He was devastated after Sati's death, he was completely lost. So now he has been in tapasya for ages,opens his eyes, sees the face of the woman he had loved and lost, then obviously he will embrace her and move forward but that is not what happened. So Sati and Parvati had to be two different faces. I realized that the Sati-Mahadev pairing was set, their chemistry was set and appreciated and many people told me that bringing a new face as Parvati might affect the numbers but I wanted to be as honest and real as possible so I said - ok all that does not matter. My conviction said that Sonarika would be perfect as Parvati and I believe it has worked out beautifully. If we had taken a Godly' approach and attitude to the show and shown that Lord Shiva knows everything and is prepared for the worst then why would he have gone crazy when Sati died? I believe that lord Shiva has a very human side to him and when you think about it, he is the only God who has this kind of a love story, and he lives on Kailash so he lives on Earth. So I just want to reiterate that with Mahadev we have tried to be as real as possible.

wel he thinks.. mahadev resist her coz she had new face...
but sorry he resisted her coz he didnt wanted same to happen with her again...

so bringing back mouni too would have created same impact...
just my pov

ðŸ˜›

Edited by foram. - 9 years ago
Made few collages on my Prabhu and Mata.
I miss them...😭

Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 9 years ago
Originally posted by mmroyalkaterick

Made few collages on my Prabhu and Mata.
I miss them...😭

pic.twitter.com/gfod6veVcB
Shyam ki Radha..😳

Shyam ki Radha pic.twitter.com/htokOvRJ8O

Thanks Di..🤗
here's some more

Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 9 years ago
Originally posted by foram.

banner

Beautiful Di...just thodi sharpness bada dijiye...it will be killer.
Now the banner is Killer!!
About Title...Tere bin kahan humse jiya jayega?
How's that DI??