Hitler Didi

Rati in BB 8?

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
So.. I was scrolling thru the BW forum.. and I came across this video of KRK reading up potential contestant names.. apparently he was spot on with his list last year.. whish makes him believable this year..
He did mention a lot of names.. and Rati is on his list.. but then again hr did say that only 16 names will actually be there..

I'm sorta scared for Rati.. the last thing she needs is BB.. it puts you in real bad light.  I don't want that to happen to her..

The video. [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFM50iVWrlI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hope soo angel say no to bigboss i love this reality show but dont want angel there 
this KZK ufff  to much 
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She was offered last year too but she declined. Hopefully she'll turn it down again this time. I don't want her in BB. She should do a fiction show
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rati herself knw wat kind of show it is.and I think she will surely say nooo to BB.full of controversys.Angel should away frm all this!
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Apart from controversies, this show also tortures its contestants both mentally and physically. I see no point in doing such a show. Plus Rati is such a non controversial celeb. They've approached quite a lot of famous names this time
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 me just hoping angel say nooo but there is many chances angel say no  but why angel name come to the list that make me worry ?

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i don't mind seeing Rati in BB 8 😊 if she considers BB 8 then i wil support her till she lasts in BB(wish she wins 😃) and i will watch live stream also for her 😃

BB 8 is not that bad yaar like everyone say
i enjoyed last season... i know people critize and bash contestants but still BB is really hatka show 😆 and i love it 😳
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PD-

i don't mind seeing Rati in BB 8 😊 if she considers BB 8 then i wil support her till she lasts in BB(wish she wins 😃) and i will watch live stream also for her 😃

BB 8 is not that bad yaar like everyone say
i enjoyed last season... i know people critize and bash contestants but still BB is really hatka show 😆 and i love it 😳

I know right preethi!!! Its not that great show ... but if a person stays loyal and shows what it is in reality then that person can have NO problem in that show! so i don't mind watching in bb8 ... as its a good show to kick start a new career ... (in a good way)! ðŸ˜³ I am already missing her ... so i would love to see her in bb8 ... then i will support HER only! 
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ..Cinderella...

I know right preethi!!! Its not that great show ... but if a person stays loyal and shows what it is in reality then that person can have NO problem in that show! so i don't mind watching in bb8 ... as its a good show to kick start a new career ... (in a good way)! ðŸ˜³ I am already missing her ... so i would love to see her in bb8 ... then i will support HER only! 

ohhh ðŸ¤—
Sneha.ko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rati ka bb me aana aur aaj kal aashna k sath frndship kuch to garbad hai boss 😆