Originally posted by Sneha.ko

Rati ka bb me aana aur aaj kal aashna k sath frndship kuch to garbad hai boss 😆

zarur iss kamine ne badkaya hoga😆

bye the way its Aashka not aashna ðŸ˜†
Edited by ratitheangel - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sneha.ko

Rati ka bb me aana aur aaj kal aashna k sath frndship kuch to garbad hai boss 😆

Kanika and aashka have been friends for a long time..thats why Rati is also friends with Aashka. And its still not confirmed that RP is coming in BB
Originally posted by ratitheangel

zarur iss kamine ne badkaya hoga😆

bye the way its Aashka not aashna ðŸ˜†

aashka is an old frn of kanika ..they probably were friends since their respective careers took a roll in tv industry ...and since kanica is also friends with rati ..its very much possible for all three of em to interact ...and party together...i believe  they have been friends fo quite a while ..its just that now they're turning into besties..😊 and clicking togather... 😉 love the bond.. aashka is a tv..fashionista...  but her BB journey wasn't  good at all ..i'd agree..

Originally posted by yu-know-who

aashka is an old frn of kanika ..they probably were friends since their respective careers took a roll in tv industry ...and since kanica is also friends with rati ..its very much possible for all three of em to interact ...and party together...i believe  they have been friends fo quite a while ..its just that now they're turning into besties..😊 and clicking togather... 😉 love the bond.. aashka is a tv..fashionista...  but her BB journey wasn't  good at all ..i'd agree..

before my thinking abt aashka was not that much bad after watching her in bb my thinking change 
Originally posted by -PD-

i don't mind seeing Rati in BB 8 😊 if she considers BB 8 then i wil support her till she lasts in BB(wish she wins 😃) and i will watch live stream also for her 😃

BB 8 is not that bad yaar like everyone say
i enjoyed last season... i know people critize and bash contestants but still BB is really hatka show 😆 and i love it 😳

See that's the thing.. everything has it fair share of advanatges and disadvanatges.

Good things are
- We will see her back in onscreen after a looong wait.
- We will get to see how she is in real life.. her daily life basically..

The bad things.. are basically that the housemates and the enviroment in the house brings you down.. to a breaking point. Like someone mentioned before.. the show tortues the contestants mentally and physically. Some of the stronger contestants attack other members.. and if you fight back.. they put you in a bad light.. controverises rise..

I think this time.. BB will be tough.. as i read that many of the contestants mentioned in the video are tough.. short tempered etc..

Personally I wouldn't want her to take the offer.. However, if she does take the show up.. I will fully support her.. it would be a treat to see her back.. but I wish she will choose otherwise..
Rati di did get a call frm Big boss this year too & just like previous years i dont think shez doing it...her words are the same - Not prepared for it! Shez looking for some Good Project to come back on tv.

This show BB clicks for some contestants in a good way and for some others it turns unpleasant. Its a mentally straining game show whr one is emotionally liable to break down to tears or bursts out in anger anytime. Sometimes it a mental torture, sometimes physical torture. Kissi na kissi mod pe Achche kaase log Pagal ho hi jaate hai with things tht happen in tht house! As much as we knw Rati di, Personally i dont feel this BB would be good for her to take it up. Rati di k liye achcha nahi hoga yeh. And am glad tht she refuses thm everytime tht they call. And there is no need of saying this tht if at all she takes it up no doubt all Ratians would support her thr...even ppl who dont like tht show...just for Rati di.Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 9 years ago
Finally...Rati di cleared tht she isnt doing Big Boss at her Insta ðŸ˜Š Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 9 years ago

Edited by ratitheangel - 9 years ago