Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FRIENDSHIP DAY special KRYAN Print IV+NEWpics+Vid IV-Kryanfans peep in

Indifference thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Friendship Day: Karan Tacker, Krystal D'souza and Rubina Dilaik celebrate their friendship together
Dailybhaskar.com|Aug 3, 2014, 08:23:00 PM IST

On the occasion of Friendship day, television popular celebs Karan Tacker and Krystal D'souza talks about their friendship. There were lot of reports about the duo dating each other, but the couple never accepted their relationship, in fact, they always claimed to be just friends'.

In a conversation with Dailybhaskar.com, Karan says, "Krystal is damn beautiful. She is very close to me as compared to my other friends. I am very lucky to have Krystal as my close friend. Three years back, when I saw her during the audition of our first show, Ek hazaron me meri bahna hain', my first reaction was that she is mad. She was so loud; I never thought that one day we both will turn into such good friends. She is and will always remain close to me."

Karan is a mentor to her Krystal. "I am lucky to have Karan as a friend. More than a friend, he is a mentor to me. He teaches me a lot. I take time to learn new things, but he is very cooperative. I call him Google; because he knows everything. When I saw him for the first time, my first impression was that he is so cute. Hope our friendship lasts forever," says Krystal D'souza.

Credit for pics goes to Kryan fans on twitter๐Ÿ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BNktnnhIKk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB9Yn_criS4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgRD52PUmkc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtlwB9hlGLo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by luminous100 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love kryan friendship god bless them both,some kryan fans will always force them to become a couple but it is their life if they are in love they will marry, if they are only friends then they will be good friends I love kryan pure friendship love them both 
Indifference thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dont really care whether Kryan are couple or not but always a pleasure to watch their interviews as they have the best offscreen chemistry ever.Want to see many more media segment.Hope Kryan fans tweet media ppl for the same :)

Frankly I loved the part where KT mentioned only KD as his closest female friend in industry ๐Ÿ˜†.That was needed for certain delusional minds who loves to show off that KD is not important to KT,how she is secondary to some others etc๐Ÿ˜†.Its for all haters to hear loud and clear,that no one else in the industry can come close to KT as much as kd does,when its abt friendship ๐Ÿ˜†...He might praise and hail many popular actresses but Krystle Dsouza is always his No:1 favorite .Bless Kryan!
ktiluvu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luminous100

Dont really care whether Kryan are couple or not but always a pleasure to watch their interviews as they have the best offscreen chemistry ever.Want to see many more media segment.Hope Kryan fans tweet media ppl for the same :)

Frankly I loved the part where KT mentioned only KD as his closest female friend in industry ๐Ÿ˜†.That was needed for certain delusional minds who loves to show off that KD is not important to KT,how she is secondary to some others etc๐Ÿ˜†.Its for all haters to hear loud and clear,that no one else in the industry can come close to KT as much as kd does,when its abt friendship ๐Ÿ˜†...He might praise and hail many popular actresses but Krystle Dsouza is always his No:1 favorite .Bless Kryan!

completely agree with you, yes their are few krystal fans who always bashes karan tacker that he is not giving much importance to krystal and they bash karan in twitter and if Karan tacker talks to any other actress they start bashing karan tacker but yeah it is a tight slap to those fans, karan tacker always cares for krystal he is krystal good friend, karan tacker always think good for krystal, kryan are best friends they may or may not be a couple but they always remains a good friends who always care for each other god bless them love you both 
ktiluvu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luminous100

Frankly I loved the part where KT mentioned only KD as his closest female friend in industry๐Ÿ˜†That was needed for certain delusional minds who loves to show off that KD is not important to KT,how she is secondary to some others etc๐Ÿ˜†.Its for all haters to hear loud and clear,that no one else in the industry can come close to KT as much as kd does,when its abt friendship ๐Ÿ˜†...He might praise and hail many popular actresses but Krystle Dsouza is always his No:1 favorite .Bless Kryan!

๐Ÿ‘love kryan Edited by ktiluvu - 9 years ago