SAHIL SS-DIL JALE-COMPLETED-PT1-14+EPILOGUE-*AWARDED*

Posted: 9 years ago

Copyright - All rights reserved to IF member, MrDarcyfan. Do not copy and/or post any part/sections of this fiction on any other forums or use it anywhere at all without permission. Contact MrDarcyfan for any queries via PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

It is with great pleasure that I announce that "Dil Jale" has won the award for Best SS on SAHIL in the Qubool Hai Winter Awards 2014 

I want to thank everyone who has loved this story and supported my writing on this forum to date. Thank you.

Mandy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DIL JALE" - A SAHIL SS

Part 1

"Unbelievable!"

That is all Aahil could think after Sanam had walked out on him and his friends. Yes he had been a jerk. He knew that. He had manhandled her. He had been rude. He had made veiled insults towards her. He had pretty much ripped into Rehan and shown him the door. He had seen the way Sanam looked at him when he had spoken rudely to Rehan. She had not been pleased. That much was clear. "Of course, she would be displeased with me for being rude to lover boy", he thought derisively. 

What the hell did Rehan have that he didn't have? He was considered a catch. He was good looking, young, Khandani and rich. Hell he was a catch on every level. But his beautiful wife Sanam didn't think that! No. She thought his adopted brother Rehan, was preferable. She loved the sweet and pretty type! He was too hard and intense for her?? To be honest he would not have thought Rehan was Sanam's type. She was quiet yes, but under that still exterior, she was all fire. She was passionate. She was intense. She was aggressive. Everything he was and could be. She was too. He had seen that first hand. HE had wanted to be the man that could bring out the passion in her. The man she wanted to share herself with. Why didn't she understand him? She only saw his rudeness. Not the reasons that drove him. He had wanted to show her and Rehan that HE was the only man who had the right to touch her. The only man who can claim her as HIS! 

He knew the way this marriage had happened was anything but ideal. But for the first time since his marriage, he had never been happier that he was Sanam's husband than when he saw Rehan and Sanam together. It was not like before. He had had to control his feelings then. But now?? Now he had all the right to walk up to Sanam, pull her into his arms and tell everyone she was His. Only his. HIS Sanam! He still felt a sadistic pleasure when he remembered the look in Rehan's eyes when he had seen his possessiveness towards Sanam. How he had told all his friends that "Usne mera Dil chura liya". If Rehan had two wits of sense, he would have got the message loud and clear. "She is mine. Only mine. Hands off". No more kid gloves. He wont tolerate another man taking what was his. Aahil Raza Ibrahim's wife belonged only to him. Only he had the right to touch her. In passion, in love,in empathy, in comfort or even in anger. Whatever she wanted, HE would provide it. No one else. He'll be damned if anyone touched his wife again! 

With that, he excused himself from his friends. They said they were going to hit another party soon and left. They had asked him to join of course. But he had refused. "Another time". They had given him stick about wanting to be alone with his "Jaan!"Yes, he wanted to be alone with his jaan all right. It was time to have a chat with his lovely wife. Set out some ground rules. 

As Aahil walked towards the balcony, he saw Sanam come out of a room. Soon, she was followed by Rehan. They spoke quietly to each other. Then Rehan walked away. Sanam looked up and saw Aahil. Aahil was seeing red. Here he had just ripped into both of them not so long ago and they still had the gall to creep into some room together? This has got to stop and stop now. Aahil walked over angrily towards Sanam.

A: What the hell was that?? What were you doing in that room??"

S: I was looking for some thing.

A:Looking for what? And why does "Rehan" have to help you look? Are you attached to him by the hip? What the hell is it with you two?? Don't you have ANY shame?? I know this marriage means nothing to you. But do you have to make such a blatant mockery out of it??

S: What are you talking about??

A: what am I...?? This is f***ing unbelievable. You are locked up in some room with another man and you are asking me what I am talking about?? 

S: Please don't swear, and don't take that tone with me! 

A: You really take the cake you know that?? Don't swear? My swearing is the problem now?? Not that you are blatantly locking yourself in rooms with Rehan?? What the f**k is going on Sanam?? 

S: Mr Aahil Raza Ibrahim...please don't judge everyone by your standards! I know that if you are locked in a room with a women,all you can think about is sex. But that dosent mean everyone is the same. What am I talking about a room for?? Heck, all you need is a haystack on the side of the road.

Aahil heard that line and he was flummoxed. What haystack was she referring to?? 

A: What are you talking about?? Which haystack?? 

S: You don't remember which one?? Why am I not surprised? I am talking about the one you were on in Panjab. I saw you, with some girl, making out. You were so shameless, you didn't even know you had an audience! 

Aahil was floored. He didn't know Sanam had seen him with that girl. Damn him and his stupidity. He knew what he had done was in poor taste. He was just trying to show bravado. The whole "don't care" attitude. Looking back, he realized how stupid that had been. How cheap. No wonder she had a low opinion of him. But how can he explain that he didn't always do things like that? That he usually conducted such activities behind closed doors?? He did have standards. 

How can he explain that since she had come to work for him, there had been no such activities at all? Behind closed doors or anywhere else? The only women he could think of now was her. She was the only one he wanted. Especially since that night he had saved her. All he did was think of her. No women could ever compare now. Looking back, all those women had been mere diversions. They had never held his intrest for more than a very short time. But Sanam? She has captivated him. So much so that when he was close to her he felt intoxicated. No wonder he had been able to give up drink. The only thing he wanted to be drunk on was his beautiful wife. Her beautiful lips. He could not think of anything more intoxicating than drinking from those. Drowning in those doe eyes. Tasting that silken skin. God she was beautiful. Here he wanted to have a serious discussion and he was getting distracted and aroused. He needed to focus.

A: This is not about me and whatever I did in the past. This is about what is happening right now. I want to know what is going on between you and Rehan?

S:  Rehan is a friend. A very good friend. We understand each other, and care about each other. Not that I expect you to understand that. You probably think a man and a women can never be friends, but you are wrong. 

A: Is that what you really think Sanam? That Rehan is your friend? You are SO naive. You really don't know do you?

S: Know what? 

A: Of course you don't know. You never seem to see it when a man is in love with you! 

Sanam was shocked. 

S: In love with me? Rehan? 

A: Yes my lovely wife. Rehan is in love with you. He has been for sometime now. Before you ask... How do I know this?? Because he told me. Before we got married he told me! He was going to propose to you. But of course before he could, you decided my money was a better bet! 

Sanam was so shocked. Rehan loved her? He was going to propose?? Oh my god. No wonder he had been looking so shocked and hurt right after her wedding. No wonder Aahil was so rude to him tonight! Suddenly it all made sense. But what didn't make sense was Aahil's reaction. Why did he care if Rehan loved her? If they were friends? She didn't matter to him? So why?? 

S: Why do you care about it Aahil? So what if Rehan loves me? What if we are friends? 

A: You have got to be kidding me! Your my wife Sanam. MY wife. Of course I care if a man who is in love with you is touching you, and you are locking yourself in rooms with him. Even if he didn't love you, I still wont like it. No man would.

S: So this is about the fact that you think you "own" me? You bought me with your name? Is that it?

A: I bought you? Didn't you sell yourself? 

Next Part -  Part 2

Part 9 -  Hum Bewafa Harkis Na Teh - Part 2

My Qubool Hai Index 

"What.Is.Love.Without.Junoon?"

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago

Love Ahil POV!!!!!

I can easily understand why the little green monster has raised his ugly head as Rehan seems to be around Sanam constantly.

Sanam needs to wkae up to the fact that Rehan and Arhil both have feeling for her but she seems to wander around with her eyes closed...😊

Can't wait for the continuation of thier conversation and i hope that Ahil finds out why Sanam married him.
Amazing start...loved it.
Plz do update soon.
Mandy!! This was so awesome!! Wow! How do you  write that?! This was pure brilliance man!
I was thrilled by the way it was written. Super stuff this is!
Loved the convo! Wow!! That was on cracker of a convo! This. THIS is what these two are!! FIRE CRACKERS!
He was OWNED. Right there. The way she gave it back to him! I love this Sanam man! He was floored?! ðŸ˜† This guy gets floored when he gets silenced up by her! ðŸ˜† Wow! That haystack! Haha loved that you put up that incident her in such a way!
Aahil is in rage. Jealous rage. Everything would burn. His thoughts. So beautifull written. SHE IS MINE PERIOD No one else has right on her! <3 Ahh. Loved this angst man!

Can't wait for the next part. This is such an angsty story! One of the best I have read! :)
Continue soon Mandy!!
Loved it.
Glad that you brought the haystack incident😆 
Can't wait to see this happening in the show.
Liked the dialogues suits SaHil.
You wrote it! :DDD it's so fabtastic! <3 <3 
Can I just say I loved the last convo so much omg! ðŸ˜³ I wish that actually happens in the show! 
Also you mentioned the S for Simran incident! The Cvs forgot about that ðŸ˜•
PS: Did I mention I love how you write! :3 
I loved it...hope they show some reality check scene like that in the show too...continue soon...
res
unres

I'm so glad you wrote this, Darcy fan. A jealous and possessive aahil is a treat to watch (and read about). I really liked how you got his thoughts down regarding the situation. You're a great writer, and i always love reading your thoughts on SaHil. Eagerly awaiting the next part! 
Edited by Mehar23 - 9 years ago
Superb
Just love it
amazing SS
Plz continue soon
Fantastic! What a start with a SaAhil showdown...& it will get more interesting...Loved it... Eager to read next chapter... there's going tobe ffireworks!