Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely. Very beautifully written. Looking forward to Sanam's reply. Ahil is getting himself into some serious trouble!!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
good start..continue soon..👍🏼
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Wow !
That was a great start. Love the back and forth between them ?
They came out of the secret hidden room eh? 

I love it !❤️
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW...Thatz awesome do contine it sooonn..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the great feedback. I started writing it and suddenly it took a life of its own. It was so late that I just had to stop. But I will be continuing it as soon as possible. 

Even I can't wait to see what happens next! LOL. As for the haystack incident?! I just could not resist mentioning it! The first time Sanam saw what Aahil was "capable" of?? :) 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehar23

res

unres

I'm so glad you wrote this, Darcy fan. A jealous and possessive aahil is a treat to watch (and read about). I really liked how you got his thoughts down regarding the situation. You're a great writer, and i always love reading your thoughts on SaHil. Eagerly awaiting the next part! 

Thanks so much. Now everyone's expectations have "up'd the anti" so to speak. So will work on it today to try and give you all a update soon! 
lastdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U hv takn ahilz possessiveness 2 a new level ...
ak020203 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it.. Please continue..
thanks
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Part 2

"So this is about the fact that you think you "own" me? You bought me with your name? Is that it?"

"I bought you? Didn't you sell yourself?" 

Sanam saw red. She wont let him get away with saying that to her! She stepped forward and involuntarily her hand rose up. She knew Aahil was her husband. But she was not above giving him the same gift she had given him in Punjab. No one spoke to her like that. 

Aahil saw her hand and caught it. 

"Not this time my wildcat. You wont get away with it this time".

"From what I recall...I didn't get away with it last time either? If I remember correctly you took revenge for your "insult" by setting fire to my life's work?? Did you stop to think once what the consequences of your actions were going to be? No right?? Yeah I figured as much. Why would a "raiz zada" like you understand the value of money?" 

"Oh I understand  the value of money my love. Considering that it is what most people want from me. If I recall right... I compensated you for burning your dabha down?"

"Are you serious? You think you can burn my business and then give me money? That is why I burned your car and gave you the money back".

He actually had the decency to look a bit ashamed. He remembered being shocked by what she had done. Being impressed by her sheer guts. Despite himself, he had been impressed. The truth was, he had been impressed with her from the moment they first met. 

"You got me with that Sanam. You really did. I didn't expect that. In that moment I was shocked. But I applauded your courage. Even then. I knew you were different from any girl I had ever met".

"Am I supposed to take that as a compliment? Thanks but no thanks. I don't need your approval to validate me". 

"I didn't think you did. I gave you a compliment nonetheless. Just accept it. But is it only Rehan who can compliment you? Like it 'bothers you' when I touch you, and not when he does..., in the same way do compliments from me sound like insults too? But whatever Rehan says, sounds like sweet nothings in your ears?" 

"Dont be ridiculous Aahil. I didn't know that Rehan had feelings for me". 

"Yes. You wouldn't. Like I said, you can't tell when a man has feelings for you? It has to be spelled out for you right?"

"I am not in the habit of reading minds, nor is it one of my talents. Main hamesha sidi bath karthi Hun aur sidi bath samaj thi hu. I don't like solving riddles. Rehan never told me he had feelings for me. So why would I think he did?"

"Why indeed? You really are a one piece Sanam. Most girls are hell bent on reading things into whatever a man says or does with her or around her?? But you... You can't even see what is glaring you in the face? Most girls..."

Sanam cut him off...

"I think we have established that I am not most girls. At least I am not like the girls you are used to spending time with".

"What girls are those Sanam?? The kind you saw me with in Punjab?"

"I can't beleive you are referring to that incident?"

"You are the one that brought it up".

"Yes, to show you that you have no shame, so you can't talk to me about shame. Anyway I saw your taste in women up close when I met Nida. You accused me of letting Rehan touch me. But tonight, you where close dancing with that girl who you called one of your 'friends'? Was she always a friend, or was she more at one time? Maybe all three of them were??" Sanam said cattily. 

Despite himself, Aahil could not help but suppress a smile. Did she think those girls were ex lovers?? The fact was they were not. Aahil had a number of female friends. Just like Nida. But with them he had never formed any other attachment. Be it romantic or sexual. The truth was he had never had a romantic attachment to any women before he met Sanam. As for sexual...yes. But not with women he considered friends. He liked to keep things well separated. That is why he had never slept with Nida, or any of the girls who came over tonight. He believed in the sanctity of friendship. Just like he realised he believed in the sanctity of marriage. But why had Sanam sounded so catty?? Did she feel a sting when he had danced with Nicky? (Let's call her that). 

"Why do you care if those girls were more than friends once? Are you jealous Sanam?"

"Me?? Jealous of your conquests?? Don't make me laugh". 

But even to Sanam, her words sounded a bit hollow. She had been pretty nasty about those girls and Nida. Oh god. She did sound jealous. Was she jealous?? All she knew was that she didn't like it when Aahil was dancing with that girl. She couldn't explain it. She had not liked the way he had pushed and pulled her towards him. But when he finally did let go and grabbed the other girl, she had felt strangely bereft without his touch. One of the reasons she had left the place. But not before she heard that Aahil had not brought any drinks for the night. That had really touched her. He had actually listened to her.

"I can't hear you laughing my sweet wife. For someone who dosent care about my conquests, you seem to take a keen interest in them?"

"I have had enough of this conversation. It's starting to bore me".

Sanam started to walk away. But Aahil stepped in front of her. 

"Not so fast. On the contrary, this conversation just got interesting for me".

"Step out of my way". 

"No".

S: Ok if you wont move I will. 

She started to side step him. Right then Aahil extended his arm and grabbed Sanam around the waist. He brought her flush against him.

"I said...I am not done yet".

To be continued...

OK guys. So this was part two. I know it was short but that is all I had time for.  I really wanted to write this a lot earlier. But up to my neck so was not able to. I will try and write the next part very soon. Please leave your comments! 

Thanks

Mandy

Previous part  Part 1                          Next Part - Part 3

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
fati786 thumbnail
👏Absolutely fabulous Mandy. Plse continue soon!!!! Love their bickering and Aahil's possessiveness😊