HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update...loved it ...thanks.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: fati786

πŸ‘Absolutely fabulous Mandy. Plse continue soon!!!! Love their bickering and Aahil's possessiveness😊

Thanks. I will try to do the next update very soon. Believe it or not, even I want to know what happens next! Lol
haro170 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its fabulous! Love the conversations between them. Waiting for more update.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mandy!! I am in awe of you, totally!! Like just wow! The convo was was pure briliiance! <3
I mean, its so intense, yet funny, yet cute, yet childish, yet hot!! How is even that possible?!

Loved how they kept arguing till they have no logical thing to say, Lol πŸ˜† Because at some point, it all comes down to lame arguments. Loved how it started specially how it ended!
"I said..I am not done yet" πŸ˜† Oh you BETTER not! ;) And you just HAD to stop there, right?! I literally said at the end "No!! What the eff?!" πŸ˜† THAT line rings SO many bells, that even I can't comprehend which one to listen! πŸ˜†
I can almost imagine the look he would have given at that time, grabbing her in front of him! Hot!!

The convo has just got interesting, indeed! πŸ˜†

Sanam baby is jealous! Aww!! Aag doni taraf barabar lagi hai! ;) πŸ˜†

Can't wait for how it turns out! And I know even you don't know, its a good sign! πŸ˜†
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Mandy!! I am in awe of you, totally!! Like just wow! The convo was was pure briliiance! <3

I mean, its so intense, yet funny, yet cute, yet childish, yet hot!! How is even that possible?!

Loved how they kept arguing till they have no logical thing to say, Lol πŸ˜† Because at some point, it all comes down to lame arguments. Loved how it started specially how it ended!
"I said..I am not done yet" πŸ˜† Oh you BETTER not! ;) And you just HAD to stop there, right?! I literally said at the end "No!! What the eff?!" πŸ˜† THAT line rings SO many bells, that even I can't comprehend which one to listen! πŸ˜†
I can almost imagine the look he would have given at that time, grabbing her in front of him! Hot!!

The convo has just got interesting, indeed! πŸ˜†

Sanam baby is jealous! Aww!! Aag doni taraf barabar lagi hai! ;) πŸ˜†

Can't wait for how it turns out! And I know even you don't know, its a good sign! πŸ˜†

Thanks Prags. Yes even I am waiting for the next part to shape up. I just knew I had to get Aahil to do something hot, coz lefts face it. He is HOT! KVB has awakened my gutter mind so much by looking so sexy and edible in the last few episodes. I feel like telling Sanam... "Just gobble him whole babe"! Lol. How can you stand being married to such a sexy beast?? 

I promise I will update as soon as humanely possible. I have a few things on tonight but will try to have one update ready by tomorrow.

I love reading your comments coz they make me laugh out loud, and you always have such good insight! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Thanks Prags. Yes even I am waiting for the next part to shape up. I just knew I had to get Aahil to do something hot, coz lefts face it. He is HOT! KVB has awakened my gutter mind so much by looking so sexy and edible in the last few episodes. I feel like telling Sanam... "Just goggle him whole babe"! Lol. How can you stand being married to such a sexy beast?? 

I promise I will update as soon as humanely possible. I have a few things on tonight but will try to have tone update ready by tomorrow.

I love reading your comments coz they make me laugh out loud, and you always have such good insight! 

@bold: You said it girl. You. Said. It. Oh KVB. I wish he knew how hot and worked up he makes me by just the mention of his name! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
HE IS...sdvfsvdvfdbfgbrf AND @$%%#^$&$%#$^&^%*&*%&& AND... πŸ˜†

Haha thank you Mandy! Its just my stupid rants and I end up writing what comes in my mind. Thanks for loving those anyway! :D
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mandy (can I call u)... It Really DID get interesting fr Aahil & yr readers πŸ˜† . Snm is definitely a one piece like her dad... πŸ˜‰ Oblivious to the truth thts in her face... but eager to jump to conclusions based on what she thinks she saw.. I want to read how he makes her aware of her growing feelings fr him & the green eyed monster she doesn't want to acknowledge.
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice! sanam jealous too...aag dono taraf lagi haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god!!! :D This is pure perfection. I love it! :)) You're sooo good!

I love how you took off from the night where he brought friends over.. I could easily see the emotions and feelings visable before me. The dialouges are perfect and fit very well to the characters..
Yes, Sanam IS jalous!!

I love how Aahil stepped in front of her and goes: " I said, I'm not done yet " - of course you're not, my dear Aahil Raza Ibrahim ;) <3

Please continue this soon. I'm so eager to read the next part <3
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved this! Please do continue! I like it how you're continuing right off where we left off. I think I will prefer your version to the one we will get to see lol