Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 3

She started to side step him. Right then Aahil extended his arm and grabbed Sanam around the waist. He brought her flush against him.

A: I said...I am not done yet.

Sanam started to struggle against him. Aahil held Sanam firmly in place. She continued to wriggle and Aahil drew in a sharp breath. All that wriggling was not helping him stay in his senses. Her delicious body was pressed up against him and all that moving about was making its proximity to him even more pronounced. If she didn't stop wiggling soon he was going to find it hard to stay in control. Damn he was getting hard just from being close to her. She smelled amazing too. He was starting to feel light headed.

S: Let me go.

A: No.

She moved a bit more...

S: Just let me go you brute. 

A: Sanam... Stop moving. 

S: Why? 

Aahil groaned. 

A: Does everything have to be spelled out for you? Can't you figure it out?

S: Figure what out? If you want me to stop struggling then let me go. If not I wont stop. 

This girl was so frustrating. If her brain worked as fast as her tongue did, she would have figured out what he was saying a lot earlier. For an intelligent women she was pretty slow on the uptake when it comes to her dealings with the opposite sex. Didn't she grow up in an all female household? That was the problem. Looks like he was going to have to complete her education. It was a pleasure he was looking forward to! Thinking about that was enough to get him going again. Control Aahil. 

A: Sanam...I am serious. Stop struggling. 

S: Why? Can't you believe that there is a women out there who is struggling to get out of your arms?? Is it hurting your ego that not every women wants to be held in your arms?? As it is, your ego is over-sizedand swollen..all you need is..."

A: My ego is not what's swollen right now! 

Sanam was confused. She frowned.

S: Then what is? 

Was this girl for real? She really didn't know that her wiggling was turning him on?? He was right? She WAS a cut piece. No wonder she had no idea he was crazy about her, or that Rehan had a thing for her. She was totally clueless and obtuse. (Aahil has not met her parents!). 

A: You want to know? Let me show you.

He pulled Sanam even closer to him. He ran his hands down her sides and moved one hand down her perfectly shaped derriere. Then he pulled her between his legs and pushed her close against his body. It would be impossible for her not to realise that he was aroused now. He had not intended to move this fast, but hell she asked for it with her 50 questions. The easiest thing was to show her! 

A: Now do you know why I asked you to stop moving? Or do you want a further demo?

Sanam blushed crimson. She didn't know where to look. She went completely still in his arms. She was too afraid to move.

S: Stop it Aahil. What are you doing? She hissed.

A: I am not doing anything my Jaan...on the contrary it is you that has done this. This is why I told you to stop wiggling. But you didn't get my drift. You know what they say? Actions speak louder than words?? So I thought I would show you some action.

S: We are in the hall Aahil. This is hardly the place.

A: So you want to move this to the bedroom then? 

S: Yes. What??... I mean no...I mean..

A: What DO you mean Sanam? 

Aahil was almost laughing now. 

S: You think this is funny Jallad Jin? 

Aahil was actually laughing out loud now. 

S: Stop it Aahil. Let go of me.

At that Aahil bent down and swooped her up into his arms.

S: What are you doing? Put me down.

A: No can do. Since you need everything spelled out for you, let me inform you. I can't walk to the room where anyone can see me in my current state. I can't walk holding you in front of me either. So I am going to carry you to the room. That way I get my cover and you don't have to walk. It's a win win. 

S: I can walk.

A: Really?? Even if you wont admit it, I know your knees have turned to jelly because of my demo! So let me carry you.

S: Why you arrogant...

A: I am stating a fact my sweet. So that does not make me arrogant. Just honest.

S: You really think you are god's gift to women right? 

A: And now this gift is yours! Can you imagine your luck? 

S: As if! 

A: Deny all you want baby. But you are loving this. 

Sanam had her hands around his neck to keep her anchored. At that statement, she put one of her fists into the hair at the bottom of his neck and pulled.

S: Did you love that...BABY?? Sanam said sarcastically. 

A: Playing rough ha?? Gimme more baby.

Sanam gritted her teeth at that. There was no teaching this man. 

S: Urgh...I could kill you...

A: Baby...I love it when you talk dirty to me. 

Aahil still laughing carried Sanam into their bedroom. He placed Sanam on her feet and went and got the remote to their door. As the door closed behind them someone else had witnessed this scene. It was Rehan.

To be continued...

So this is what I worked on today. Will try and post the next part very soon. Let's see what happens next and what construction Rehan put on what he saw?? The right one let's hope! Lol

Please leave your comments. I know it's late for you guys who are in India. So as Sanam would say "Shabba kher". (Hope I pronounced that right). :) 

Mandy! 

Previous part   Part 2                        Next Part - Part 4

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ha ha ha this was absolutely AWESOME! I was Rofling thruout.. Their banter is super cute... I'm surprised Sanam evn understood when she was pushed against him... 😆 ... yup this journey is going to be Amazing... fr Aahil & us.

Loved it!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: haro170

Nooo!! I want moreee!

ha ha. Thanks. I have not written anything this dirty before. So it has to come in stages! Lol. I wanted to inject some humour into the situation. I think given the right circumstances, this could totally happen between Aahil and Sanam. :) 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Ha ha ha this was absolutely AWESOME! I was Rofling thruout.. Their banter is super cute... I'm surprised Sanam evn understood when she was pushed against him... 😆 ... yup this journey is going to be Amazing... fr Aahil & us.

Loved it!

Thanks! I am gearing up to write the next part. I have a few things on today. But will continue to think about it so I can give you all a good update! :) 
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
whaaat?! you ended it there...nooo!! lol
That's right aahil baby, you have to teach your jaan a lot of things, she's way too masoom😆 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOVING THE UPDATES SO CUTE THEIR BANTER IS AWESOME LOVED THAT YOU ARE WRITING IN ENGLISH LOVED THEIR KNOCK JOKES SO CUTE AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OTHER PART .
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mandy!! Oh you just owned it, BIG TIME.
Frankly, I saw it first thing in the morning when I got up for the college NO I AM SERIOUS! And couldn't control my excitement, so ended up reading it atleast 5 times, got late for the class, and still kept reading! 🤣
I am crazy I know! And after the last episode, i can't just seem to keep myself turned OFF! 🤣

Okay, enough for the feelings, Lets get back to the update. TOO MUCH FEELS!! Grr!!
Oh, he just needed to SHOW her! Yes yes bad boy, you just need to SHOW her what you feel and want! She can't just understand, she needs demos and IN HER FACE telling! And this just turns him on even more! $%^&%^&^(*^&57(*&

Loved how he kept teasing her after she was caught. Yes she wants rough and dirty! Give it to him baby! More!!! MORE!! 😆

And speaking of which, I WANT MORE!! I need! Yes Mandy, you can do it! 😆😆

Loved this like anything! Their convo, they din't even know and it turned out all dirty in here!  Can't wait what else he would SHOW and TEACH her!! ;) Continue like ASAP! 
BeIndependent thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG...Amazing story...😳😆
plzz write the nxt part fast,...😳😆

but seriously I loved it...❤️
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Mandy!! Oh you just owned it, BIG TIME.

Frankly, I saw it first thing in the morning when I got up for the college NO I AM SERIOUS!And couldn't control my excitement, so ended up reading it atleast 5 times, got late for the class, and still kept reading!🤣
I am crazy I know! And after the last episode, i can't just seem to keep myself turned OFF!🤣

Okay, enough for the feelings, Lets get back to the update. TOO MUCH FEELS!! Grr!!
Oh, he just needed to SHOW her! Yes yes bad boy, you just need to SHOW her what you feel and want! She can't just understand, she needs demos and IN HER FACE telling! And this just turns him on even more! $%^&%^&^(*^&57(*&

Loved how he kept teasing her after she was caught. Yes she wants rough and dirty! Give it to him baby! More!!! MORE!!😆

And speaking of which, I WANT MORE!! I need! Yes Mandy, you can do it!😆😆

Loved this like anything! Their convo, they din't even know and it turned out all dirty in here! Can't wait what else he would SHOW and TEACH her!! ;) Continue like ASAP!

Aww...Prags, you are so cute!! I can't believe you love my story so much. See what KVB has done? Turned me fully gutter. This was not supposed to be a gutter OS!

I am trying to make the next part more intense. After all...these two have a lot of talking to do. But another demo is not out of the question! Lol

I am out at the moment at a dinner party. Just checked my phone, and saw your comment! :) will try to update soon! Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That wad superb update..
Do continue it soon..