SAHIL SS-DIL JALE-COMPLETED-PT1-14+EPILOGUE-*AWARDED* - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SurbhikiPankhi

Their conversations are so perfect and realistic omg! ðŸ˜³ That's the thing I like about them they actually converse and talk about things! 
Ahh it's like weekend wala dose, lovely update! :3 <333 

Yeah I wanted them to talk, coz the situation is very loaded. They cant just fall into bed to solve their problems. Even though Aahil would love that, and Sanam is not far behind. They are very attracted to each other. But what Aahil wants from Sanam is not sex, it is love. So the game is very different for him this time. He wants her to need him, not just want him coz he is hot! :)The same goes for Sanam too.

They both need to feel secure in the relationship to show each other what they truly feel. I want to steer this in the right direction. But it is a tough job, coz now I really have to use my creativity to see what is next for them!! :)
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

Okay I read all 4 parts at once. And the last part at least 3 times. 
That's how ADDICTING your SS is. ðŸ˜†

You are supremely talented, MrDarcyfan! Waiting with bated breath for the next part. ðŸ˜³

My favourite parts were how Sanam mentioned about Aahil on haystack ðŸ˜†, and of course that gutter part about him pulling her real close against his body.😳 GOSH THEIR SEXUAL FRUSTRATION UGHHH. Just DO IT already. ðŸ˜†

Glad Rehaan saw everything too. ðŸ˜› Sanam is such a baby. So innocent. And. Inexperienced. ðŸ˜†

Is it weird how I was reminded of that rangoli scene from IPK in the wriggling part (where ASR fell from stool and Khushi saved him 😆) ? Gosh, I am a crazy IPK fan. ðŸ˜† 
Please read my comment. ðŸ˜†
Mandy, this is a wonderful FF you have going. I really like how they are resolving their differences and also flirting with each other without knowing it. 
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

Okay I read all 4 parts at once. And the last part at least 3 times. 
That's how ADDICTING your SS is. ðŸ˜†

You are supremely talented, MrDarcyfan! Waiting with bated breath for the next part. ðŸ˜³

My favourite parts were how Sanam mentioned about Aahil on haystack ðŸ˜†, and of course that gutter part about him pulling her real close against his body.😳 GOSH THEIR SEXUAL FRUSTRATION UGHHH. Just DO IT already. ðŸ˜†

Glad Rehaan saw everything too. ðŸ˜› Sanam is such a baby. So innocent. And. Inexperienced. ðŸ˜†

Is it weird how I was reminded of that rangoli scene from IPK in the wriggling part (where ASR fell from stool and Khushi saved him 😆) ? Gosh, I am a crazy IPK fan. ðŸ˜† 

Thank you for your compliment. Now come to think of it, I am reminded of the Rangoli scene too! :). ASR asked Khushi to stop wriggling! lol. I am sure his state was similar to Aahil. Yes I am a crazy IPK fan too. I think I always will be their crazy fan. 

One of the things I loved about ARSHI was their barely veiled attraction towards each other! SAHIL too have explosive chemistry. Without ANY dialogue, they made that shirtless scene absolutely raw and hot! KVB as ARI is the best casting choice that Gul has done for QH 2. It has changed the name of the game. I think the best chemistry that SJ has shared on this show is with him!

Yes Sanam is an innocent sexually. But emotionally Aahil is an innocent and dosent know what to do in this situation, coz he wants Sanam not just for a fling, but for life. Also, for the first time HE wants something from a women other than sex. He wants her to love him. That can make anyone feel desperate coz we cant control how someone else feels. Only how we do! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Marybarton

Mandy, this is a wonderful FF you have going. I really like how they are resolving their differences and also flirting with each other without knowing it. 

Hey Mary. A compliment from you is always great coz you are one of my favorite writers. Yeah the flirting is always thrilling ha? lol
Mandy, that was an amazing update!! A li'l short though, still all worth it! I just want these types of convos to go on and on and on and..onnn! ðŸ˜† And plus the way you write, the picturisation gets so alive in front of you, that you just get so engrossed in it. You are an excellent writer! <3
Ah. The warning, thanks for that. Though I like it this way more. The angst, the frustration, the intensity all jammed up and mixed up to explode and burst out at some point. Its all so wroth it that way! 
So build up all you want Mands, just be sure the EXPLOSION would be all worth that! ;) ðŸ˜†
Yes, i am waiting for an EXPLOSIVE update the next time. 

So the convo. Amazing! Loved all the helplessness and frustration, the confusion and irritation. Well thats nothing new ðŸ˜† 
The last question IS THE BIG QUESTION actually. Why indeed she called Aahil and not Rehan? Why? In all those times she only could remember HIM , and yet she only remembers the BAD things, WHY?! You always stop at a cliff hanger like this, not fair okay? ðŸ˜†
So just make it up all for us and give us another one soon! 

And. I am sorry. I Read it so late! Cousins have come over for Rakhi so was busy in that! 
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Mandy, that was an amazing update!! A li'l short though, still all worth it! I just want these types of convos to go on and on and on and..onnn! ðŸ˜† And plus the way you write, the picturisation gets so alive in front of you, that you just get so engrossed in it. You are an excellent writer! <3
Ah. The warning, thanks for that. Though I like it this way more. The angst, the frustration, the intensity all jammed up and mixed up to explode and burst out at some point. Its all so wroth it that way! 
So build up all you want Mands, just be sure the EXPLOSION would be all worth that! ;) ðŸ˜†
Yes, i am waiting for an EXPLOSIVE update the next time. 

So the convo. Amazing! Loved all the helplessness and frustration, the confusion and irritation. Well thats nothing new ðŸ˜† 
The last question IS THE BIG QUESTION actually. Why indeed she called Aahil and not Rehan? Why? In all those times she only could remember HIM , and yet she only remembers the BAD things, WHY?! You always stop at a cliff hanger like this, not fair okay? ðŸ˜†
So just make it up all for us and give us another one soon! 

And. I am sorry. I Read it so late! Cousins have come over for Rakhi so was busy in that! 

Thanks Prags. Happy Raki! :) Also, I know I leave it on cliffhanger but honestly that is when I have to start thinking what next?? I have a very tight schedule coz I have small a baby and he is very demanding! So I run as per his schedule! :)

I will be working on the next update soon, and will try and have it up latest by tomorrow. I cant wait to see how Aahil will handle Sanam's questions on the show about who is she to him?? So excited for it!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Very interesting update...Super cute they are...😉😆...Why cant they show some conversation like this in the show??😉😆,,,,,it was short plzz write big one nxt tym...😳😛 Edited by sweetluck - 9 years ago
Wow.. that was superb... u stop it in a intersting part.. do continue it soon..