Posted: 9 years ago
Simply too lovely
Loves it from the botton of my heart
Touching and funny come romantic story
Hooe to read more
Keep up the good work
Damn you always end on a cliffhanger 😆
I wonder what Sanam's reply will be, and given the current position of the two of them (he is basically holding onto her) I'm hoping for some romance 
Brilliant update dear x
hello Mandy, i just started reading it but i realised that i have to read the first 3updates to grasp the storyline n comment properly.

I will try to finish the read asap n comment. 😳

so sorry i know i am late but life nowadays is bit hectic. :(
please donot mind dear i will definitely read it since its by you n i absolutely love reading your stuffs.😃

take care...
Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by bittersweet1126

I just read all 4 parts in one go and absolutely loved it!!! You are brilliant at staying true to the characters 👏
I'll be looking forward to your next update!

Thank you so much.BTW, I loved your SAHIL OS - Lat Lag gayi! :) 
Originally posted by Paint.It.BlacK.

hello Mandy, i just started reading it but i realised that i have to read the first 3updates to grasp the storyline n comment properly.

I will try to finish the read asap n comment. 😳

so sorry i know i am late but life nowadays is bit hectic. :(
please donot mind dear i will definitely read it since its by you n i absolutely love reading your stuffs.😃

take care...

Yeah there are 4 parts so far and I have not been able to finish part 5 coz I have so much stuff on at the moment. So will certainly have that up in the next 24 hours. No worries. Read all 4 parts and comment when you get the chance! 
Wow amazing story
All their true feelings and questions are coming out
Excited to see what happens next
Hmmm I don't even think poor sanam knows why she called rehaan
I don't even know why hmmm let's see

Part 5

"I mean, of all the people you could possibly call, why did you call ME? The man you hated?"

"I hardly know anyone in Bhopal. Who else would I call?"

"Rehan. You knew Rehan. Why didn't you call him?"

Sanam didn't know what to say. Why had she called Aahil and not Rehan? After all Rehan was her friend?? But at the time they had not been that close. But still she had liked and trusted him. They had got along from the moment they met. So why had she not called him? Why Aahil? It was because he was the only one she had thought of at that moment. The only person who had come to mind. What did that say? Sanam didn't want to speculate on what that meant. It was dangerous territory. 

"I asked you a question Sanam? Why did you call me and not Rehan?"

"To be honest, in that moment of panic the only person I thought to call was you. I guess it's because I trusted you would be able to get me out of that situation. I don't know if you are aware of it, but you have always had this air of invincibility and strength around you. I guess I trusted in that strength to save me. That's why I called you. Despite everything that had happened between us, on some level I trusted you!"

"When someone is in a life threatening situation and they call someone, that tells a lot Sanam. Weather you like it or not, that means there is a bond between us".

"Yes there is. A bond created in hate. In rivalry and in ego. That is the bond we share Aahil. Ek Nafrat aur takarrar Ka rishta hain humari beech". 

"I remember hearing you tell Rehan at the Dargha that your parents shared a similar relationship? One that started with rivalry and mistrust, but later became a relationship of undying love?"

"Not all relationships are like my Ammi and Abbu. Not everyone is that lucky". 

"I believe we create our own luck Sanam. My life has been anything but perfect, though to people it may look perfect from the outside. That is why I believe that we have to make our life what it is. Destiny only gives us short change anyway. But for better or worse, our destiny has brought us together. We can't just be victims of circumstances. We have to make this situation work for us, not the other way around".

"How can this situation work, when we can't trust each other Aahil? You can't tell me why you hate my closeness to Rehan, and you think I married you for money?? So where does that leave us?" 

"When I asked you on our wedding night if you married me for money, you didn't deny it Sanam!"

"You didn't ASK me Aahil. You TOLD me that you know why I married you. So what was the point in me saying anything when you had already made up your mind to think the worst of me?"

At that, Aahil moved the hands holding her arms and pulled her closer. He brought her on her tiptoes. She was within a few inches of his face. 

"Do you THINK I want to think the worst of you? You think I get a kick out of it? Do you know how much I want to believe that it isn't true? Do you know how much I want to believe you didn't sell yourself to marry me?"

That got on Sanam's already frayed nerves. She couldn't take it anymore. She tore herself from his arms with a jerk. She had had enough of this accusation. She knew she had promised Begum Sahiba that she would not tell Aahil what happened on their wedding day. But she couldn't keep it in anymore. 

"I sold myself? Yes I did. I did it to save my Badi Ammi's life. On the day of your wedding to Nida,my Badi Ammi had a heart attack. Your mother paid for her operation. She then told me that she wants me to do her a big favor. She didn't want Nida to marry you coz she was going to ruin your family. So she asked me to help her save your family and marry you. She told me it would only be temporary. Until you got your father's property. She said three months.Then I would be free!"

Aahil was shocked. Ammi paid for Sanam's grandmother's operation and in exchange asked her to marry him? WHY would she tell him that Sanam took money to marry him? Yes she had taken money. But Ammi had made it sound like Sanam had demanded a price. Not taken money out of desperation. Why had she done that? He was not able to think ill of his mother, she had done a great sacrifice for him. Maybe she was afraid of the type of person Nida was and wanted her out of the picture. Maybe she told him that Sanam took money so that he wont feel like he is complled to keep the marriage going? After all, she thinks that he dosent like Sanam? Maybe she was just trying to make it easier for him. He tried his best to justify her in his mind. 

But this information made a huge difference. Maybe there was a chance for this relationship to work? Then suddenly he remembered what she had said. Three months! She was told that she can leave in three months? So for her this is a temporary marriage? He felt something inside him break at the thought that she was counting down the days until she could leave. Until she would be free! She said Rehan was a friend? But if they were not married, would she think of him as more?Even imagining Sanam with Rehan or with any other man was torture for him.

Something inside him snapped at that moment. Well she might want to be free, she might want to leave, but at this moment, she was his wife. She was his. He would be damned if he didn't put his stamp on her. He was going to brand her as his. If only for her to remember what it had been like to be married to Aahil Raza Ibrahim. To belong to him. Even when she was no longer with him, he would make sure she had something to remember him by. 

So Aahil stepped forward and walked purposefully to where Sanam was standing. Without any preamble he pulled her into his arms. One hand was holding her around her waist, and Aahil lifted his other hand up to Sanam's face and cupped her cheek. 

"You want to be free Sanam? I will set you free. But not until I give you a taste of what you will be missing when your gone!"

With that he bent his head down and took her lips in a searing kiss. His mouth moved on hers with purpose. There was no gentle searching. This was possession. He wanted to show her that if only for a short time, she was his and he would claim what belonged to him. His tongue sought entry to her mouth and Sanam went completely still. She was in shock. What was happening? Aahil was kissing her? At that very moment he nipped on her bottom lip. She hissed at the sensation. Her lips automatically parted. Aahil didn't waste a second. His tongue sought contact with hers and the hand cupping the side of the her face moved behind her neck. His fingers tangled in her hair. His other arm moved down to the small of her back and pulled her fully against him. He pushed his leg between her legs and pulled her closer to his body. She felt his hardness pressing against her stomach. Automatically her hands moved up to his shoulders to keep herself steady. She needed to hold onto something, to withstand the storm of emotions he was creating in her. 

The hand holding Sanam's head moved down to her back and the other hand moved to her side. Aahil started to caress her from her hips to her breasts. His hands seemed to be everywhere. Touching her and burning through the thin chiffon of her top. 

Sanam was drowning in pleasure. She had no idea being kissed could be this pleasurable. The way Aahil was touching her was making her forget everything. She was running out of breath and thought soon she wont be able to breath. Just then Aahil moved his mouth away from her lips and moved across her cheek and jaw, and then down to the side of her neck. His mouth moved right down to the spot where her neck and shoulder met. He pushed her dupatta aside and bit into the soft flesh there. 

"Aahil"... Sanam gasped. 

To be continued.

Sorry all. I have to stop here, coz it is just too late for me now. Next part tomorrow! Leave comments. I always value your feedback! 

Love

Mandy 

Previous part  Part 4                        

Next Part - Part 6 -  Jadu Hai Nasha Hai-   Mature 16 + only

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Part 5 just up! Forgot to update on title. Now done. 
Ah just read this . Amazing one indeed.  So are they going to consummate? 😆 Waiting for next part
Fantastic part.. but sad u stop it there..do continue it sooon