Qubool Hai

SAHIL SS-DIL JALE-COMPLETED-PT1-14+EPILOGUE-*AWARDED* - Page 54

evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Congratulations Mandy ... god I'm so sad ! I'm still in shock after I heard about KV 😭 I don't know even why ! QH has the famous reputation to be a show where male leads don't stay.

I watched the show because of the amazing chemestry btw KVB and SJ... God they are so HOT together on screens ! Perfect and so credible ! Sahil love story was so beautiful ! But they found a way to destroy a great love story! They spend more time apart than together ! god  I can't believe than Sahil reunion  was so short (2 pisodes SR+Kiss and that's it) !
Now Sanam doesn't even remember and Aahil is in agony because he can't  bear to live just with memories ! Their last moment together may be the last kiss they share ... it was an happy moment but COME ON ! We as fans deserve better !

I'm torn I don't want to see Aahil get kill ! I don't want A new male lead who will take KV's place ! I don't want anyone ! KVB IS AAHIL !  IF Cvs are clever they will stop their drama and use their final neurones in order to end Sahil in proper way ! Sahil needs to be endgame ! I don't care if they get kill together at least they will be together ! God ... I'm losing my mind I Sanam cannot come back in India and realize she lost her husband during the kidnapping and the memory loss ! This will be horrible ! And if they introduce a new guy for Aahil it would be too weird ! with the flashbacks we will get to see all the romantic scenes btw KV and SJ and back to the present they will show a new guy ... weird and I won't tolerate it ! She cannot be with this army guy because her life is built around her chemistry and stories with Aahil. Gosh I was hoping to see a mini Sanam or Aahil now I guess It won't happen !

Sanam and Aahil and that's it ! Seher can come back and be with the new guy ! I won't be able to watch the show  if Sahil don't get what they deserve : An HAPPY ENDING ! DAMN GUL and DAMN CVs ! If they could make I with ARSHI I don't see why they should ignore our feelings for Sahil !

I will just stick with the fabulous writers on the forum ! I'm so glad you write DIL JALE And Aashiq ! They will remain my favourite stories 😛 Thank you again Mandy.
Edited by evedallas1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow that was an amazing story.
loved it so much.
Edited by quirky_senorita - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Wow that was an amazing story.

loved it so much.

Thank you so much! Always good to get a new fan! :) 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bump! ❤️
I read this almost after a month I guess. And I guess its 16th or 17th time I am reading. What made me read it?! You know the reason! The last week was so full of Junoon, I ended up watching so many earlier episodes, how and HOW could I have possibly NOT read this. I cry everytime after reading this! :'))

So, this is me everytime after reading it:

JShukla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Thank you so much! Always good to get a new fan! :) 

What about old fans re-reading... sigh😳👏
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Read and enjoyed ...again!😆Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: minnie2308

Read and enjoyed ...again!😆

Thanks my friend for continuing to enjoy this story and giving comments! It always feels good to know people appreciate your work, even months after you have completed it. Thanks again!😊