Siddharth Shukla AT 107| Scintillating Dark Brown eyes - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by geet005

s dear but i hate that colour so spamming very slowlyπŸ˜†
i liked that Strunnaz color but hate our Sizzlerz color and try to over come it ASAP...but still i needed more  10k poss t to get the next one...😭
Originally posted by OliveWellington

Siddharth Shukla I hope upcoming endeavors of your life will be the most wonderful ever. . Hope you are having the best time ever with all the new adventures and projects.

Wishing you  all the success and pleasure of your life and the best banners which can gear your dream towards a bright future.May you have success in every possible way.

I'm so proud to be your fan...Wish to see you in many  spell bounded roles  to bring the best  in you  and to show the world your true talent and God given gift . You have a caliber to face any challenge in any possible way , just need some right platforms and tools and that is what I am wishing for you as always.Always keep your simplicity intact with you because that is what makes you unique than others...Keep smiling with your expressive and deep eyes on day and ever to bring a smile on our face.Hope you enjoy your all day s with your friends and family.Wish you all the luck!  As Always!

Siddharth has an amazing talent of touching the hearts of people through his natural acting.He is an actor with the ability to effectively portray the character's inner feelings and emotions and express what the director wants, very fast and convincingly. You can feel the pain, sorrow , loved and joy of the character he portrays on the screen.  Siddharth  did very well with his emotional scene .The emotional scene where he expressed his sorrow and guilt in such controlled and masculine way.I have notice at  his eyes Woooww What was expression ?I 'm just speechless The eyes are said to be the windows to our soul.  We can see by simply looking into someone's eyes and know how, what, why, and where they are and what they are feeling.  For an actor, that ability to emote with such strength and force through something as simple as a look is a great skill; one in which only a few have mastered. Siddharth  Shukla is just one of the few who has this innate gift and has masterfully commanded it.  The way in which he can flex his eyes to show happiness, ,  pain  sadness,  love, confusion, anger, and mischievousness is truly awe inspiring.

The intensity to which siddharth can deliver himself in a scene and emote the necessary emotions is remarkable. Eyes might be known to often show love, care and understanding,  Can it be conveyed through eyes too? siddharth eyes do the magic

omggg Olive  i just speechless  b to see your written up , very well  writing , iomggg πŸ˜› after  age i can see u , olive awesome title πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘plz try to be active in here
πŸ‘
Originally posted by OliveWellington

Hi , AT All members , hello everyone hope all this well very much , I  m really sorry for being so unactive due to my work ,& study ,

Why I am so much admire Siddharth Shukla because  Siddharth Shukla  won millon heart with his look, great talent and wonderful personality. He is a perfect blend of soulfulness & attitude, maturity & naughtiness, smartness & goofiness, look& intelligence, sensibility & a prankseter, shy & confident, stylish yet simple.He is balanced, releastic in attitude & apporach.. As an actor he is drenched down audience with  his captivating & natural acting skills . A magnificent appeal;he is just a delight to watch onscreen.In romantic scenes his eyes are magical enough to hypotinze audience . His gergrous eyes, meldious husky voice, awesome  expression, perfect body langugae make him complete actor. With each character he grew & emerged as finest actors. He is so humble to accept  adulation & calls fans dignifed. He does not let fame to loose his focuse instead he take it luv & admiration to do gud work. His fans luv him boundlessly, heartily & emotionally. He has an aura to create frenzy and make him irrestable. inspite of out of sight he manged to stay in millons hearts,  forever with sweet, adroble nature & abduance of qualites . His one pic and small bytes, make his fans day bright. Eagerly waiting to see him on silver screen& see him climbing stairs of success more and more .

Olive , you have describe  about him   so perfectly πŸ‘
Geet thank to all beautiful pics 
Nandita i will  tell u something very imp Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Viamuniquestyle

Geet thank to all beautiful pics 

thanks vinu but i have copied  it from Ansh ATπŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Viamuniquestyle

Nandita i will  tell u something very imp
pm me...

😊

Originally posted by geet005

thanks vinu but i have copied  it from Ansh ATπŸ˜†