Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Interesting track. ..please continue soon :-)
Badtameejdil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting waiting for more updates
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone... Continuing... 
Navya was sitting infront of mirror nd two three girls surrounding her making her ready. Ritika was making her wear jewellery set nd earing. She was looking damn stunning in her maroon colour lehenga with pearl work. She was wearing heavy kundan set which was given by her new in laws. Her mehendi colour was very dark which amazed her as it was first time it became this much dark last time she applied it didn't became that much dark. Ritz makes her wear fresh mogra flowers gajra on her breed. Hair artists nd make up women gets her all ready in few time as they didn't have to work hard on natural beauty. Finally ritz covered her head with veil nd she looked at mirror. BEAUTIFUL she thought seeing herself ready in bridal look after so much time. Meeta nd vandana enters in her room. 
VANDANA - hogayi meri bacchi tayar 
Navya stands nd moves towards them. Meeta apply kajal tika behind her ear. 
MEETA - bht sundar lag rahi ho 
Navya smiled slightly. 
VANDANA - navya ye lo beta 
Vandana hand over a bag to navya 
NAVYA - ye kya he maji 
VANDANA - ye... Ye wo kapde aur gehne he jo mene tumhare liye kharide the ye soch kar ki tum ise shadi k bad pehnogi 
Navya looked at vandana with teary eyes. 
VANDANA - par niyati to dkho, tumhare shadi ki Pehli rat ko hi adi...
She stopped while sobbing nd meeta pats on her shoulder. 
VANDANA - shayad bhagwan b yehi chahte he navya ki ye sab tu bajpayee khandan ki bahu banker pehne 
Navya took the bag from her nd gave it to ritz to keep that with her luggage. 
In mandap anant was sitting stairing at the burning fire infront of him. His life was playing with him he thought. His trail of thought got broken hearing everyone's aaww nd wow sounds. He looked at the direction where all were seeing. There she was looking a fairy who is going to light his life. He sees her first time as they both were not interested meeting each other before marriage. He kept on looking at her without blinking his eyes nd she came towards him looking down. Ranbir smiled looking at his friend as he knows this is the first time anant is looking at a girl like this. He broke his stairing when she came nd sit beside him. Panditji started reciting mantras. They both looks down feeling something different bond which is going to b tied between these two strangers.. They both does varmala ceremony nd took seven vows walking a feet distance from each other which shows there insecurity. After varmala there comes kanyadaan.. 
PANDITJI - dulhan k ma papa ko bulayiye 
DEEPAK - ji wo navya ka kanyadaan hum nahi prakash ji aur vandana bhabi karenge 
Everyone looks at deepak in surprise manner. 
PRAKASH - ye aap kya keh rahe he deepak ji 
DEEPAK - navya par apka haq pehela he prakash ji. Wo to tabhi se apki amanat ho gayi thi jabse Uska rishta apke ghar se jud gaya tha. Meri beti Ko nayi zindagi de rahe he aap isliye kanyadaan aap kijiye 
OM - sahi keh rahe he deepak ji, prakash ji aap jaise sasur har ek ladki ko milne chahiye jisne apni vidva bahu ki zindagi fir sametna chahi. Me b ek beti ka papa hu aur isliye kehta hu Jis din sab betiyo ko aap jaise sasur milenge uss din betiya parayi nahi hongi 
Prakash nd om hugs while all wipe there tears. Navya also became emotional nd tears came from her eyes which can't go unnoticed by anant. 
Prakash nd vandana does her kanyadaan. After that the main rasm came of applying sindoor nd wearing mangalsutra. Anant makes navya wore mangalsutra by coming close to her. Next he put sindoor on her maang. They looked at each other for first time.  They look in each others eyes feeling each other pain. Finally they were married... 
SHEHNAIYO KI SADA KEH RAHI HE 
KHUSHI KI MUBARAK GHADI AGAYI HE 
SAJI SURKH JODI ME CHAND SI DULHAN 
ZAMEEN PE FALAK SE PARI AGAYI HE 
It was bidaai time. Navya nd anant were heading towards there car nd every one were following them. 
DULHE KA SEHRA SUHANA LAGTA HE 
DULHAN KA TO DIL DEEEWANA LAGTA HE 
DULHAN KA TO DIL DEEWANA LAGTA HE 
PALBHAR ME KAISE BADALTE HE RISHTE 
AB TO HAR APNA BEGANA LAGTA HE 
Navya looked at deepak nd hugs him tightly crying in his arms. He caresses her hair nd makes her quite. She took blessing from him nd joined her hands saying sorry. He touched her cheeck nd makes her to go to meeta. 
SATH PHERO SE BANDHA JANMO KA YE BANDHAN 
PYAR SE RAB NE JODA HE PREET KA DAMAN 
HE NAYI RASAME NAYI KASAME NAYI ULJHAN 
HOTH HE KHAMOSH LEKIN KEH RAHI DHADKAN 
She hugs meeta tightly nd cried so much not wanting to go. Meeta pats her back nd said her to go while nodding in yes. She took her blessing nd joined her hands. Next she goes to prakash nd vandana. 
MUSHKIL ASHKO KO CHUPANA LAGTA HE 
She took their blessing nd joined her hands to say sorry. Prakash hold her hand nd nodded in no. He wipe her tear nd navya hugs him tightly. 
ME TERE BAHO K JHULE ME PALI BABUL 
JA RAHI HU CHODKE TERI GALI BABUL 
KHUBSURAT YE ZAMANA YAD AYENGE 
CHAHKE B HUM TUMHE NA BHUL PAYENGE 
Vandana also hugs her nd cried alot. Navya wipe her tear nd action her to smile always.. Vandana nodded in yes nd smiled lightly. 
MUSHKIL, MUSHKIL DAMAN KO CHURANA LAGTA HE 
Finally she meet ritz nd they both hug each other crying alot 
DULHAN KA TO DIL DEEWANA LAGTA HE... 
There car stopped infront of bajpayee house. Anant opened his side of door nd started walking to go inside. He suddenly stopped when he noticed navya not following him. He turns around to see navya struggling to stand up because of her heavy lehenga. He comes near her. He gave her hand to hold she looked at him nd he looks at her. She gave him her hand nd he holds it tightly. She comes near door with help of him. Sugandha makes her arti nd navya pushed kalash inside nd does grihpravesh. Dadi sugandha nd nimmi took navya to their room. It was decorated beautifully but navya feel insecure. 
DADI - ghabrane ki Koi zarurat nahi he beta ab ye tumhara hi ghar he 
SUGANDHA - ha beta daro mat. Mene tumhe apna anant sopa he beta Uska khyal rakhna. 
Navya nodded nd dadi nd sugandha take a leave from there. 
NIMMI - bhabi, I know apki shadi kis halat me hui he Bt u don't worry iss ghar me sab apko pasand karte he aur rahi bat bhai ki to wo bht ache he aap dono me pyar ho hi jayega 
Navya looked at her 
NIMMI - kisi b cheez ki zarurat ho mjhe bol dijiye ga.. 
Saying this nimisha went from there keeping navya alone.. 

Deliiwalikudi thumbnail
I was waiting for your updates thanks a lot for giving such a beautiful updates
khoobsurat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good updates finally our Anya got married
sanosantoso thumbnail
Superb updates continue soon please
Cheenu1 thumbnail
Continue soon pleaseEdited by navyarocks81 - 9 years ago
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much for beautiful updates
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice one. ..Anya's new journey. .please continue soon :-)