Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Navya was stairing at stars in the sky. She was talking with aditya which she usually used to do. 
NAVYA - jante he?? Aaj shadi ki rasmo k waqt mjhe bilkul waisa hi lag raha tha jaisa hamari shadi k time laga tha. Waisi hi dari thi me, rona araha tha bilkul waisa hi. Bidaai k time jane ka man hi nahi kar raha tha bilkul waise hi jaisa Pichle bar nahi kiya tha. Us rat b me akele thi jab aap bidaai k bad directly airport Chale gaye aur fir laut kar hi nahi aye. Aur aaj b akeli hu me bilkul waise hi.. Par aaj ek bat alag hui. Aaj anant ne mera hath thama jo apne Kabhi nahi kiya. 
She closed her eyes nd remember the moment when anant gave her hand to stand.. Her thoughts broken up by knock on door. She turned around to see anant standing there. He came in nd without saying anything took his clothes from cupboard nd moved in washroom. She also decided to change. She went near her bag nd try to open it. She was struggling it to open. She was trying nd trying when she felt two hands holding suitcase. She looked at anant. 
ANANT - me karta hu 
NAVYA - nahi me kar lungi 
ANANT - nahi hoga tumse do mjhe 
She gave him to open the suitcase. He open it within few minutes. 
NAVYA - khul gaya?  Aabb...thanks 
ANANT - uski zarurat nahi he Waise b tum ladkiyo se kuch nahi hota choti se choti chizo k liye tumhe hamari zarurat hoti he 
NAVYA - ji??Me samjhi nahi 
ANANT - kuch nahi.. Tumhe samajhane ka time nahi he mere pas. Mjhe kal office jana he. Tum bed pe so jao me couch pe so jaunga 
She was about to say something bt anant dint listen her at went to sleep. She also went for change nd decided to sleep 
Knock knock... 
Anant nd navya both awake hearing the continuous knocking on door.. 
SUGANDHA - anant... Anant... Navya... 
Anant looks at navya nd was completely mesmerised seeing her.. How can someone look so beautiful in early morning also??  He thought this... 
SUGANDHA - navya uthi nahi kya beta... Anant... 
They both broke their eye lock hearing sugandha.. 
Anant goes nd open the door. 
SUGANDHA - kitni der kardi anant time dkha he 
anant look at watch which was showing 8 in morning.. 
ANANT - 8 baj gaye me to late ho raha hu 
SUGANDHA - Koi bat nahi kal late soya tha na 
Navya came from back nd wish sugandha by touching her feet. Anant was impressed by her as sonia had not done anything like that 
SUGANDHA - gud mrng beta khush raho 
Navya smiled 
SUGANDHA - navya, aaj ghar me puja tum karogi. Jaldi se tayar hokar niche ajao 
NAVYA - ji 
Sugandha while leaving look at the couch having pillow. She'll got sad bt she knew this was going to happen. 
Anant got ready to go for office. He was talking on his phone while coming down.. He immediately stop speaking listening to melodious voice of arti from mandir. He goes there to see navya singing arti nd looking completely bajpayee bahu as his mother used to look like. She was wearing yellow colour red border sari with pallu on head. Wearing matching set which was simple nd not to forget the sindoor nd mangalsutra.. She was perfect in her attire. He remove his shoes nd went there to pray god. Navya does arti nd gave it to all. 
ANANT - papa me office ja raha hu 
OM - are beta ruko sath me chalte he nashta to kar lo 
ANANT - nahi papa bht kam he me jata hu 
Saying this he take a leave from there without saying anything to navya which doesn't goes unnoticed by everyone.. 
DADI - navya, aaj sham ko tumhari muh dikhayi he tum janti ho na 
NAVYA - ji 
DADI - time se tayar ho jana. Nimmi tu tayar kar dena thk he 
NIMMI - ha dadi me bhabi ko tayar kar dungi 
It was evening. All ladies came in bajpayee house to congratulate new bride.. 
SARIKA - are sugandha ji Namaste 
SUGANDHA - Namaste sarika ji ayiye na 
SARIKA - badhai ho apko apke bete ki dusri shadi par 
Sugandha got sad hearing this 
SARIKA - Waise sahi he apka beta Akhir kab tak talaq shuda rehta. Jawan he ghar to fir se basana hi tha. Par apne apke bete k liye ek vidva chuni 
SUGANDHA - sarika ji... 
SARIKA - are are gussa q kar rahi he. Waise thk hi he ek vidva ko ghar mil gaya.. 
ANANT - excuse me 
Sarika turn around to see anant standing behind her with anger 
ANANT - kuch b kehne se pehele yad rakhiye bajpayee k bahu k bare me bol rahi he aap. Aur apko meri fikr kabse hone lagi. Plz stay out of our matters. Mehman he Mehman ki tarah rahiye. 
Anant started walking to wards his room nd look at navya standing with nimmi who heard all their conversation. She was stairing him with teary eyes. He looked at her nd again thought her beautiful in her red colour sari. He break eye contact nd left from there to his room... 
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. .it's turning out beautifully .please continue soon :-)
-meru- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww nice update..cont sooon ðŸ˜³
khoobsurat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice updates continue soon please
sanosantoso thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written liked it continue soon please
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
CONTINUE... 
Anant enters his room nd threw his bag on bed. He was very angry on himself as why he cared about any girl. Why he spoke like this to someone who has insulted her... Suddenly his cell rang. 
ANANT - bol ranbir 
RANBIR - anant tjhe sameer ka call aya tha na 
ANANT - ha 
RANBIR - so tu chal raha he na party me 
ANANT - no 
RANBIR - q are anant come on yar hamara dost he wo usne apni success party rakhi he v should go 
ANANT - tu janta he na I hate such kind of parties 
RANBIR - janta hu bt navya k liye chal. Navya b invited he na isi bahane mil legi sab se 
ANANT - k k me dkhta hu 
He cuts the call nd decided to talk with navya 
Downstairs the muh dikhayi ceremony was over nd every one were almost left. 
DADI - navya, beta tu b ja so ja thak gayi hogi na 
NAVYA - nahi dadi it's k yaha kitna kam pada he me change karke ati hu help karne 
SUGANDHA - uski Koi jarurat nahi he navya ye sab naukar kar lenge. Tu ja 
NAVYA - k aunty 
SUGANDHA - kya kaha aunty?  Me tumhari aunty nahi sas hu. Ma bologi to mjhe acha lagega 
Navya smiled nd said gud nyt to everyone. 
She enters the room nd look at anant working on laptop. She goes near mirror nd started removing her jewellery. Anant keep his laptop aside nd goes near her. She took out all her jewellery nd turns around to go bt got hitted by anant. She was about to fall when anant holds her from her waist nd she support herself keeping her hands on his chest. They stair each other for sometime. He broke the eye lock nd makes her stand. 
NAVYA - thank you 
ANANT - it's k... Wo navya 
Navya was surprised as he first time took her name 
NAVYA - ji 
ANANT - wo actually mera ek dost he sameer usne kal rat ko apni success party rakhi he nd v both are invited 
NAVYA - hmm 
ANANT - to kya tum mere sath chalogi 
Navya looked at him nd nodded in yes while smiling little. He also smiled back 
ANANT - k. Tum kal ready rehna me office se ane k bad tumhe pick karunga 
NAVYA - k 
Next evening navya was ready waiting for anant to go. She was looking stunning in her purple colour sari with big earing. She was waiting for him when nimmi came 
NIMMI - bhabi 
NAVYA - ha 
NIMMI - wo bhai agaye he apko niche bularahe he 
NAVYA - k 
She goes outside the house. Anant was waiting for her in car. When she arrived he was again lost in her. He thought why he always gets lost in her beauty. Yes she is beautiful bt something attract him towards her some strong feelings. Infact he was really very impressed by her. He compare navya with sonia now. Sonia who always used to wear short dress nd navya how decent she is in sari... 
They both arrived at the party place. Navya hug ritz nd ritz asked whether she was happy or not on which she nodded lightly.. 
Every one were enjoying party. Every couple was dancing bt anant nd navya were standing quite on a corner 
SAMEER - yar anant chal na dance karte he 
ANANT  - no sameer plz 
SAMEER - come on yar bhabi ko b lekar chal 
NAVYA - no sameer it's k 
RITZ - oh navya plz chal na yar 
Finally they both agreed nd went on dance floor.. 
SAMEER - hey guys let me introduce newly wedded couple our own anant nd his wife navya... 
ZEHENASEEB ZEHENASEEB 
TJHE CHAHU BETAHASHA ZEHENASEEB 
MERE KAREEB MERE HABEEB
anant give his hand to navya nd she expects it. He touched her waist with another hand nd she hold him by shoulder 
TERE SANG BITE HAR LAMHE PE HUMKO NAAZ HE 
TERE SANG JO NA BITE USPE AITRAZ HE 
ISS KADAR HUM DONO KA MILNA EK RAAZ HE 
They look at each other eyes nd as it was again got lost. They started swinging nd dancing... 
HUA AMIR DIL GARIB 
ZEHENASEEB ZEHENASEEB 
Anant makes her go round three times nd she was about to fall when he catch her again from waist. He makes her stand nd again start swinging holding her from waist 
LENA DENA NAHI DUNIYA SE MERA 
BAS TJH SE KAM HE 
TERI AKHIYO K SHEHER ME 
YARA SAB INTEZAM HE 
KHUSHIYO KA EK TUKDA MILE 
YA MILE GUM KI KHURCHANE 
YARA TERE MERE KHARCHE ME 
DONO KA HI EK DAM HE 
Anant nd navya were totally lost in each other. He pulls her little closer. They were inches apart. He leaves her nd make her back facing his front like back hug. He again start swinging nd she also respond 
HONA LIKHA THA YUHI JO HUA 
YA HOTE HOTE ABHI ANJANE ME HO GAYA 
JO B HUA HUA AJIB 
ZEHENASEEB ZEHENASEEB 
She turned around nd keep her head on his chest while he caresses her hair. They both closed their eyes nd feel each other 
HUA AMIR DIL GARIB 
ZEHENASEEB ZEHENASEEB 
The song got complete nd every one clapped for them. Ranbir nd ritz were so happy to see their dance. Hearing clapping sounds they open their eyes nd leave each other... 
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb updates continue soon please
Deliiwalikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving the way story progressing.
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the romantic dance of Anya