*-Question & Queries Corner '14 - Part III-* - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Heyy...I have a PS CC Trial downloaded, and in middle of starting i got this msg and since then my PS CC stopping working , so i had to uninstall it ..and I even tried to download PS CS5 and after downloading, it denied to open 😡

I tried a lot tumblr links and i end up getting virus or wont open 😭

i have windows 7 + norton installed and i asked a lot of people for help...

someone please help...
can someone give me a tutorial link to make tags, something like this one.. which is all glittery and sometimes animated too and has color changing as well, like the font Gifts has two colors moving around.

Edited by kweetrockstar - 9 years ago
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Hey! 😃 I've seen your creations, dude! 😛 😃 And you make some really nice ones! ⭐️ 👏

Now coming back to the query...
I guess you meant sparkles right? 😳
These 30 brushes are pretty good and trustworthy! 😉 I've used them and they're so pretty and good quality too! Try em'! 😎

plz tell me how can u use these brushes 😊

sorry Im new to photoshop 
Also plz tell me how can I make blinkes using photoshop 7 😊
Thank u
Originally posted by --Divya--

plz tell me how can u use these brushes 😊

sorry Im new to photoshop 

Hey dear. You use these brushes exactly the same way as you would use any other brush. The difference is just that they are so small so that's why they seem complicated but they're just plain brushes.
And don't be sorry I can understand 😳
Ohhh!!! I see. Okay seeing as you're new to PS I've written how to use brushes on PS in my simplest way...hope it helps. :)
1. Download the brushes pack that you would like. For example, download the ones above for a starter.

2. They will be in a zip/abr folder and will need extracting so make sure you save the file somewhere that you can easily find it. Then extract the file by right clicking it and clicking extract. 

3. Now that you have your brushes extracted, in photoshop with your document open, click on the brush on the main panel on your left. It's just a little sign of a paintbrush. 

4. Then hover the mouse over your document and right click. Now you will see quite a few brushes in a box that are already installed on PS. But as we want our own brush, we then click on the little settings sign on the right of that box underneath the sizing bar. Click on that and then click on load brushes.

5. Now select your brushes pack file.

6. Scroll down and you will see all our brushes right there. Click on your desired one and size it as you wish using that scroll bar thing and click and apply that brush wherever you like on the document. 

Hope that helps. ⭐️ Sorry dear I'm not very good at explaining steps so much and since I don't have pics to explain visually I'm sorry. But I hope you get the main idea and have a go and hope it works for you. :)

Let me know if you need any other help. :) 

-PP
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by kweetrockstar

can someone give me a tutorial link to make tags, something like this one.. which is all glittery and sometimes animated too and has color changing as well, like the font Gifts has two colors moving around.

I can help you. :) I can make them and absolutely love them!!!! <3
Ohhh!!! Tags my fav!!!! <3

Okay I think the balloons is a just a simple clipart from the net which you can easily find. :) The doll blinky I'm not too sure but I think it is taken from the net too and inserted into the tag. :) Like already animated. :) Other than that...now you just need to know about the glitter brush and the gradient animated text for which I'm providing you some very helpful links for tutorials! Trust me I was like this had no idea about this stuff and I saw these tutz and learnt in a very quick time span and still learning! ;) Good luck! :) 

I'm giving you some links of tutorials for animated gradient text, glitter animated tags etc 

Just experiment with different settings and stuff in the blending options and you'll get the feel of PS animating really nicely! :) 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3777034?pn=30
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3777034?pn=29

If you need any help with tags then please do let me know through a PM or scrap and I'll be ready to help! :) 
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago

Hey dear. You use these brushes exactly the same way as you would use any other brush. The difference is just that they are so small so that's why they seem complicated but they're just plain brushes.
And don't be sorry I can understand 😳
Ohhh!!! I see. Okay seeing as you're new to PS I've written how to use brushes on PS in my simplest way...hope it helps. :)
1. Download the brushes pack that you would like. For example, download the ones above for a starter.

2. They will be in a zip/abr folder and will need extracting so make sure you save the file somewhere that you can easily find it. Then extract the file by right clicking it and clicking extract. 

3. Now that you have your brushes extracted, in photoshop with your document open, click on the brush on the main panel on your left. It's just a little sign of a paintbrush. 

4. Then hover the mouse over your document and right click. Now you will see quite a few brushes in a box that are already installed on PS. But as we want our own brush, we then click on the little settings sign on the right of that box underneath the sizing bar. Click on that and then click on load brushes.

5. Now select your brushes pack file.

6. Scroll down and you will see all our brushes right there. Click on your desired one and size it as you wish using that scroll bar thing and click and apply that brush wherever you like on the document. 

Hope that helps. ⭐️ Sorry dear I'm not very good at explaining steps so much and since I don't have pics to explain visually I'm sorry. But I hope you get the main idea and have a go and hope it works for you. :)

Let me know if you need any other help. :) 

-PP
wow thank u so much for ur reply...😳 🤗 🤗

I m trying dis 👍🏼
Originally posted by Sukanya_Datta

@Abhi...
Thank you for your help too, chotte. 😛😆😆

Here too?! 😭😆

@Pinkpearl5 You write 'PP' as your name!! 🤣

I can help you. :) I can make them and absolutely love them!!!! <3
Ohhh!!! Tags my fav!!!! <3

Okay I think the balloons is a just a simple clipart from the net which you can easily find. :) The doll blinky I'm not too sure but I think it is taken from the net too and inserted into the tag. :) Like already animated. :) Other than that...now you just need to know about the glitter brush and the gradient animated text for which I'm providing you some very helpful links for tutorials! Trust me I was like this had no idea about this stuff and I saw these tutz and learnt in a very quick time span and still learning! ;) Good luck! :) 

I'm giving you some links of tutorials for animated gradient text, glitter animated tags etc 

Just experiment with different settings and stuff in the blending options and you'll get the feel of PS animating really nicely! :) 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3777034?pn=30
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3777034?pn=29

If you need any help with tags then please do let me know through a PM or scrap and I'll be ready to help! :)

@bold the glitter effect in the tag is not done through any glitter brush...It is Filter>Noise>Add Noise..😊

For choosing your own gradient text, you can set the foreground and background color. And then in the Gradient Overlay Tab, Set the first/second option to have that color combo in your text...

Edited by Abhishek_King - 9 years ago
@Prii di you might have downloaded PS from a broken link...Try installing it from a trustworthy link.😊
Originally posted by Abhishek_King

Here too?! 😭😆

@Pinkpearl5 You write 'PP' as your name!! 🤣
Yes. 😊 😳 Short form of pinkpearl. I guess that's what I'm called on IF officially! 😛 When I joined I was called PP from then as it's easier to write and refer to and then everyone just started calling me that with love and now that is like my IF name. 😃 Not many people call me by my actual name on here so yeah I've just gotten used to PP which is nice and cool and I don't mind...I quite like the cute nickname. 

@bold the glitter effect in the tag is not done through any glitter brush...It is Filter>Noise>Add Noise..😊

^ arre nahi. That's what I mean sorry. I meant like the brush with glitter on and knowing about how to make the brush glittered.  😛 I didn't mean it's already a glitter brush yaar. 😆 But yes you're right about the settings and all. 😃 That's the way! :)

For choosing your own gradient text, you can set the foreground and background color. And then in the Gradient Overlay Tab, Set the first/second option to have that color combo in your text...

Yes that's a great way of adding gradient overlay too! 😊