*-Question & Queries Corner '14 - Part III-* - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by --Divya--

wow thank u so much for ur reply...😳 πŸ€— πŸ€—

I m trying dis πŸ‘πŸΌ

Welcome hun no problem πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah do try it and let me know how things work out! πŸ˜Š

Good luck with PSing! <3 Let me know if you need any other help! :) 
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

@bold the glitter effect in the tag is not done through any glitter brush...It is Filter>Noise>Add Noise..😊

^ arre nahi. That's what I mean sorry. I meant like the brush with glitter on and knowing about how to make the brush glittered.  πŸ˜› I didn't mean it's already a glitter brush yaar. πŸ˜† But yes you're right about the settings and all. πŸ˜ƒ That's the way! :)

Sorry,I misunderstood.πŸ˜†

----INSTANT HELP NEEDED-----
Can someone tell  me how to bring an animated effect as roses are being rained from the sky for a banner?😳

Welcome hun no problem πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah do try it and let me know how things work out! πŸ˜Š

Good luck with PSing! <3 Let me know if you need any other help! :) 
ya sure πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by .Devil.

how to download PS? i am using window 8
help 

can someone tell me the font on this siggy please😳
Okay, I see that a lot of people need help for downloading PS, so I thought I should post a simple tutorial. Here you go!

How to download and install PS?

Earlier I had posted another tutorial to download PS, but that link is no more working now. So this is a new one which I found out a few days before.

Step 1: First and foremost, download utorrent. You should have to trust the torrent links if you really want to download PS.

Link for Windows7:

Please find another link if you have any other OS.

There are lots of links there, and I am not sure which all links work. The one I downloaded is the last link in the PS CS6 Extended Links. Trust me, it works. 

Step 3: Open the file you downloaded and if you have downloaded utorrent successfully, the file would open in utorrent and start downloading. It will take time based on your OS speed. The download won't be cancelled if you shut down your computer. It will resume when it's again turned on.

Step 4: After downloading the file, the utorrent will show Seeding in the status button. Double click the file now and a new folder will open with a lot of files and wordapads. Open the File called "How to open Nfo' files. It will give you the rest of the instructions and the rest of the instructions are in the Nfo files.

Have patience and if it doesn't work first time, try res-installling. I got it after two tries. Good luck! 

Edited by Laugh.Out.Loud - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Baki

can someone tell me the font on this siggy please😳

It's either Georgia italics or Times New Roman Italics! (with the spaces reduced) Try both. 
Edited by Laugh.Out.Loud - 9 years ago

^ What's the font for 'harshad preetika'?

I can help you. :) I can make them and absolutely love them!!!! <3
Ohhh!!! Tags my fav!!!! <3

Okay I think the balloons is a just a simple clipart from the net which you can easily find. :) The doll blinky I'm not too sure but I think it is taken from the net too and inserted into the tag. :) Like already animated. :) Other than that...now you just need to know about the glitter brush and the gradient animated text for which I'm providing you some very helpful links for tutorials! Trust me I was like this had no idea about this stuff and I saw these tutz and learnt in a very quick time span and still learning! ;) Good luck! :) 

I'm giving you some links of tutorials for animated gradient text, glitter animated tags etc 

Just experiment with different settings and stuff in the blending options and you'll get the feel of PS animating really nicely! :) 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3777034?pn=30
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3777034?pn=29

If you need any help with tags then please do let me know through a PM or scrap and I'll be ready to help! :) 

thank you so much, I am definitely gonna drop you a pm soon
Sig Credit to: -Stephanie-

i wanted to know that small font she used ^^^ in that sig what is the name of it?

&& another question how do you blend the text with the text? i have PS CC and im trying to blend the text to the sig but cant...

- PRii