HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISHKIL!!!!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

HEY FRIENDS LETS GET TOGETHER TO WISH A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST ACTIVE MEMBER OF OUR ZM FORUM 

MISHKIL

Hey Mishkil, here's wishing you many many happy returns of the day and may God's blessings be always showered upon you ...Have a great day today with your loved ones...Thank you for keeping the forum flag flying high even when most of our friends had left it 🤗

Many happy returns of the day, Mishkil
MISHKIL,

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!  Best wishes for Many more in the coming years!! Have a bright year ahead 😊

berry-curl-birthday-cake
Thanks to all and request you to share your Birthdates on Janma-kundali thread...!

Hi  Mishkil

Wish  You  Many  Happy  Returns  Of  The Day

Edited by my_views - 9 years ago
Thanks my_views where r u ?
mi ithech aahe.. mishkil.  wel naahi milat aani aataa marathi srl. baghane sodun dile aahe..kantala aalaa tech tech baghaayacha..kadhitari asmita baghate..ELTG chya jaagi yenaari srl. pan tyach category madhalee asel ase waatate (my opinion)  suravaatila chhan waatel  thodya epi nantar  😭...F-B-F chyaa jaagi navin reality show yetoy..promos baghunach baghavasa waatat naahi...* pravha var "jayostute"  (priya marathe TTM madhalee) aahe aani eTV var yete aahe navin srl. kadachit  "Lakshya " saarkhi asel ..

mi srl baghanya aivajee italya comments aathavan thevun waachate.. sagalya members che kautuk karaayalaa have  👏...
Edited by my_views - 9 years ago
Belated Happy Birthday Mishkil!! :)