Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
You lovebirds should choose Bangladesh for your honeymoon destination. Its a beautiful country to travel.

One International travel magazine declared Bangladesh as best tourist spot in the world

in 2011.

You guys should visit Bangladesh but somehow its percieved that Bangladesh is not a hotspot for traveling which is wrong. Its Kashmir of east.

\
]

Edited by Mugda - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugda

You lovebirds should choose Bangladesh for your honeymoon destination. Its a beautiful country to travel.

One International travel magazine declared Bangladesh as best tourist spot in the world

in 2011.

You guys should visit Bangladesh but somehow its percieved that Bangladesh is not a hotspot for traveling which is wrong. Its Kashmir of east.

"We" plan on a looong, multi-destination honeymoon that involves a never ending tour around the world. We're lovebirds, after all! 😳 Thanks for your suggestion, it will not go unnoticed. 
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Specially Cox's bazar, Sundarban-two most beautiful places i've ever seen! #Beautiful Bangladesh
Yes it is beautiful with its coastal scenery. An equally stunning place that I would love to visit some day is Muree and the Khunjerab pass valley...
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this is so damn beautiful ... which i'll not waste on something where i won't able to come out of bed for weeks.. ðŸ˜† 
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yah whenever I'll get married I'll go to Bangladesh on my Honeymoon!

Originally posted by: -HeyJude-

Yah whenever I'll get married I'll go to Bangladesh on my Honeymoon!

So you mean to tell us your parents have already set their minds of finding you a nice boy from Bangladesh? ðŸ˜†

Hum to idhar kaddu bechne aaye hai name... ðŸ˜­
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey

How are you? Nice to see you! Missed you! Can you hug Naina and Farah and Cari and everyone else from me?! tell them I miss them!!

Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago
Howdy Mate?
Nice to hear from you as well, sir. How is life treating ya in your neck of the woods? Hope all is well with ya. Your message has been relayed and they are all missing you. 
Anyway's Cari's birthday is coming up tomorrow so feel free to leave her a wish. I also have a group set up as well let me know if you want me to add you.

Regards to all. 

Cheers
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I never thought this country has beautiful places to visit. I should go and visit though not for honeymoon. ðŸ˜†

travelthisworld:St. Martin Island, Bangladesh