VeeBa FF ~ Ek Ajeeb Prem Kahani!! part 11; pg21

Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys thought of writing an ff on veeba!! i have also wrote an os on veeba and baldev!! so this is my third try!! this is very different from the present track!! feel free to through chappals/tomatoesπŸ˜†..
Ek Ajeeb Prem Kahani!!
Part 1
veera was looking outside the window of her room...she thought about her childhood fights with baldev...a small smile crept through her lips remembering their nok-jhoks...but now she had started having feelings for baldev...her day dreams were broken by chaiji's voice..
chaiji - oye cheechiri...darwaaza khol...
veera - haan chaiji...
she goes and opens the door...
veera - ki hoya chaiji??
chaiji - voh veera puttar...voh tu na aaj shaam ko taiyaar hoke rehana..
veera - kyun?? aaj kuch khaas hai ki??
chaiji - haan...voh balwant ne hun sabko unke ghar vich bulaya hai..
veera - balwant tayaji ne..lekin kyun??
chaiji - voh log na kudi dekhne vaaste jaa rahe hain..baldev keliye..aur humen bhi bulaya hain...toh tu taiyaar rehana haan..
veera (shocked) - ki?? baldev keliye kudi pasand karne vaaste?? magar kya...baldev maan gaya shaadi keliye??
chaiji - oye cheechri agar voh nahin mana hota tho kya voh log kudi dekhne vaaste jaate ki?? tu na taiyaar rehena shaam ko..
chaiji leaves...veera cud not believe wat she heard!! 
veera (thinks in her mind) - baldev ese kese maan sakta hai shaadi vaaste...voh toh mujse pyaar karta tha na?? nahin esa nahin ho sakta..mujhe usse abhi milna hoga..
she runs down the stairs...
beeji -  aree veera...inne hadbadi main kithe jaa rahi hain??
veera - voh beeji mennu na kuch zaroori kaam hai...main jaldi aajaongi!
beeji - theekhe..puttar! 
she runs to baldev's house...she was standing outside his house...

how was it guys??πŸ˜• if i get lots of comments only i'll continue...or else i'll stop it here itself!!

INDEX:
PART 1 - PG 1
PART 2 - PG 2
PART 3 - PG 4
PART 4 - PG 7
PART 5 - PG 10
PART 6 - PG 13
PART 7 - PG 14
PART 8 - PG 16
PART 9 - PG 18
PART 10 - PG 20
PART 11 - PG 21
Edited by evanna_rocks - 9 years ago
hey dear nice start loved it do continue Tfs for pm 😊
Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by u12ae1029

Do pm me the next update

i'll surely😊..but only if i continue.πŸ˜•..and only if i get enough comments i'll continueπŸ˜•...
Edited by evanna_rocks - 9 years ago
evu,is wonderilicious super my dear!! if u dont continue it soon i will kill u!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰u got me hooked to the story.loved it to the core.ho sake tho ,please continue today itself...love u lots!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by sanjanatamannah

evu,is wonderilicious super my dear!! if u dont continue it soon i will kill u!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰u got me hooked to the story.loved it to the core.ho sake tho ,please continue today itself...love u lots!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx sooo much diπŸ˜ƒ...but only if i get enough comments i'll get a mood to continue...πŸ˜•
hey guys...i'm updating this 'cuz many of them want me to...lots of luv for those who liked and commented...

Part 2
veera was standing outside baldev's house...
veera - thinking*ek minute..eh ki kar rahi hoon main...maine baldev nu inna chot pahunchaya...uske saath pyaar ka natak kiya...iss sab ke baad agar main kahoon ki main usse pyaar karti hoon...toh voh mennu kabhi maaf nahin karega..*
with a heavy heart she left...

at baldev's house bansuri was getting very excited and she and balwant were getting ready to go to the girls house...
bansuri - sarpanji..vekho sab kuch theek haina? ladki vaalon keliye saare thofein ache hain na??
balwant - oh bansuri ji sab kuch changa hain...kaash voh nalaiq bhi changa hota...toh sab kuch ek dam vaddiya hota..
bansuri - sarpanji...aapko na bas bahana chahiye baldev ke buraaiyan karne ka...
at that time baldev comes down in a deep blue kurta...ready to leave..
bansuri -  vaah kinna sona lag raha hain mera puttar...nazar na lage kisis nu...
baldev - oh beeji bas bhi karo...ab chalein ki?? varna der hojayega..
balwant - haan cheti karo...voh raaste wich ratan par chaiji aur unke pariwaar nu bhi toh leke jaana hain...
baldev - ki?? ranvi ki ghar vaalon ko bhi...magar kyun??
balwant - ohh...unhe maine bulaya hain...
baldev - thinking*matlab veera bhi aayegi..*
they all sit inside the jeep...and leave for the girl's house...

At the girl's house.
veera and baldev didn't talk to each other for the whole journey... veera was sitting opposite to baldev...they gave silent glances... 
bansuri - ohh..ab aap ladki nu bulayi ye ji...
girl's mom - haan...preeto jao apni behen nu le aao...
preeto - haan (leaves)
wen the girl came out..every ones jaw dropped...including veeba...she was looking very pretty in the pure punjabi suit...baldev was lost in staring at her... which was noticed by veera who was very jealous now...she felt like tearing the girls face...but stopped herself after remembering wat she did to baldev...
bansuri - vaah...kinni soni kudi hai...ohh puttar tere naam ki hain??
girl - muskaan...
bansuri - vaah...bohot changi naam hai...ohh ji toh hum rishta pakka kar le??
girls mom - haan haan...toh aapke taraf se haan hain??
bansuri - haan bilkul..hamari toh haan hain..kyun baldev puttar?? tere taraf se bhi haan hain na??
baldev - (looks at veera hoping she would tell smthng..but she didn't tell anythng) haan...mere taraf se haan hain...
veera was shocked to hear it...she couldn't believe wat she heard now..her eyes were welling up and tears came...but she qiuckly wiped it off...
girls mom - changa ji...toh muskaan..tumhari taraf se bhi haan haina??
muskaan - (shyly looks at baldev) haan...
bansuri - toh rishta pakka...toh hum sagai aur shaadi ka din bhi pakka karte hain...
girls mom - toh sagai agle hafte ke shaniwaar ko rakhte hain...kyun??
bansuri - haan...aur shaadi uske agle din...
girls mom - changa...
ratan - mubarakho sambhdi ji...
bansuri - haan..shukriya..
ranvi - mubarakho baldev...
baldev - haan..shukriya ranvi...
gunjan - πŸ˜‰vaah..veerji...ab toh aapke kaan pakadne keliye koi aaraha hain..
baldev - πŸ˜ƒoho gunjan..mera kaan koi nahin pakad sakta samjhi na...
gunjan - πŸ˜†...
veera was standing silently...she couldn't believe tht baldev is gonna get engaged...and soon he'll get married also...

hows it guys?? pls do like and comment!!πŸ˜•

Hi Evana it's an awesome update I loved it keep updating it Tfs for pm dear πŸ€—
Originally posted by -ChitraRocking-

Hi Evana it's an awesome update I loved it keep updating it Tfs for pm dear πŸ€—

thnk u sooo much chitra di...😳
EvaπŸ€—..I just loved it... interesting situation...am sure Veera will not resign so quickly...she just needs to summon her courage...Baldev is still expecting her to speak up...Plz update soon..eagerly waiting