VeeBa FF ~ Ek Ajeeb Prem Kahani!! part 11; pg21 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Nice story and wonderful concept!!! I love the way they are caught up in this tricky situation!!! Really wanna know how they get out of it and who will be the first one to take that first step ahead.
thnk u all for your encouraging comments...

Part 3
everyone was happily talking...bansuri was talking with ratan and chaiji...everyone was enjoying...but two of them were very disturbed...it was veera and baldev...though baldev tried to be normal veera couldn't...she couldn't hold back her tears...she ran outside...baldev saw veera running out...veera reached the behind of the house...she started crying...
veera - ๐Ÿ˜ญkyun rabji?? kyun...

baldev who had followed veera couldn't understand why she was crying...he went to her...

baldev - veera...ki hoya?? tu ithe aakar ro kyun rahin hain?? koi pareshaani...(his sentence was cut off by veera)
veera - acha tu mujse pooch raha hain ki main kyun ro rahi hoon...jabki tu zimmedaar hain iss keliye...
baldev - (surprised) main?? abb maine ki kitta??
veera - teri galti yeh hain ki...tu tu..shaadi keliye raazi hua...kyun?? kyun haan kahan tune shaadi vaaste??(tears flowing out of her eyes like waterfall..)
baldev - matlab ki hain tera?? maine shaadi ke vaaste haan ki isiliye tu ro rahi hain??
veera - haan...
baldev - magar kyun?? tennu ki farak padtha hain ki main shaadi karoon ya kuch aur?? tu mujse pyaar thodi na karti hain...
veera - (thinking) main kese bataoon baldev nu ki main usse apni jaan se zyaada pyaar karne lagi hoon...lekin agar maine bataya ki main usse pyaar karti hoon, vo kabhi mujse vaapas pyaar nahin karega...aakhir maine usse kinna vadda dhoka diya tha...
baldev - oye kithe kho gayi tu??
veera - haan...nahin kuch nahin...
baldev - kuch nahin matlab...batana kyun ro rahin thi??
veera - vo main na asal main...kuch..kuch aur soch ke ro rahin thi...andar sab wait kar rahen honge tera...chal andar chalthe hain..
she quickly goes inside, leaving a confused baldev...he also came inside...
balwant - oye baldev tu kithe gaya tha??
baldev - vo  pappaji...kahin nahin bass bahar theher ne gaya tha...
balwant - acha theekhe...toh ab hume na nikal na chahiye...
baldev - theekhe pappaji...sasriakal ji...
muskaan and her family - sasriakal...
they all left...
At baldev's room
baldev - (thinking) maine sahin kiya na shaadi keliye maan kar?? ab maine haan ki hain toh main peeche nahin hatt sakta...ab mujhe muskaan ko vo haq aur sahara dena hoga...aur apna pati ka farz nibhana hoga mujhe...main usse pyaar toh nahin kar sakta, lekin usse apne hisse ka khushiyaan zaroor doonga...
he lie down in his bed and falls asleep in mins...
veera's room
she was crying very badly...she couldn't hold back her tears...she was sitting on the floor crying her heart out...after some time, she stood up and wiped her tears...
veera - mujhe khud ko sambhalna hoga...baldev ne shaadi kar li...lekin iss keliye main khud zimmedaar hoon...aur eh sab meri galati hain... aur ab main iss galti nu sudharoongi...main baldev ki zindegi se door chala jaoonga...
she lay down on her bed and soon fell asleep...
Next Day...
veera ran down the steps...
veera - veerji...beeji...kithe ho aap??
ranvi - ki hoya veera??? inni subha subha kyun chilla rahin hain??
ratan - ki hoya?? 

chaiji and gunjan also came...

veera - voh...mennu na aap logon se kuch zaroori gall karni hain...
veerji - ki gall veerakdi??
veera - voh...mennu na videsh ke university se ek notice aaya tha...ki mennu vahan admission mill gaya hain...mene aap se pehele kahan tha ki maine ek test diya tha...ab pata chala ki main pass ho gayi...
ranvi - aree vaah...eh toh bohot achi khabar hain...(hugging her) meri veerakdi nu bohot bohot vaddhaiyaan...
veera - thank you veerji...
beeji - haan puttar...eh toh bohot changi khabar hain...mubarakho...
veera -  thank you beeji(hugs her)...
chaiji - oye cheechdi mereko bhi toh jhappi de...

veera hugs her chaiji...and then gunjan bhabhi...and thinks in her mind...

veera - (thinking) ab main baldev se door ho jaaoongi...

ranvi decides to share sweeta among all the villagers and tell them about the good news...baldev also got the news that veera is leaving...he was sad that she is leaving...but remembered that now he has a new life and new responsibilities...
Veera's house...(night)
ratan -  vese veera puttar kab jaana hain tennu?? voh...kaunsi jagah batayi thi tune...
veera - voh england beeji...aur mennu kal he nikal na hoga...kyunki classes agle hafte shuru hojaenge toh ithe se kal he nikalna hoga samay se pohonchne keliye...
beeji - acha...inni jaldi...ticket le liya na tune?? aur samaan bhi baandh liya na?? 
veera - haan haan beeji sab kuch baandh liya hain maine...
ranvi - veerakdi apne dhyaan rakhna haan...aur pohonchke phone kar lena...
veera - ji veerji...
ratan - ab jaake so ja...kal jaana hain na...
so she tells gudnite to everyone and goes to sleep...
Next Day...
everyone was very busy at veera's house...veera comes out with her luggages...
ranvi - veera tu taiyaar ho gayi?? chal chati kar...11 baje ka flight hain na?? hume abhi nikal na hoga...chal main tera samaan utha tha hoon...
veera - ji veerji...
everyone was very sad that their veera was going away from them...with a heavy heart veera said bye and went...
at the airport veera's plane arrived...she bid goodbye to her veerji...

how was it guys??๐Ÿ˜• it was a big update...srry for tht๐Ÿ˜•...and the next part has very much twists and turns๐Ÿ˜†...hope you'll like it..pls do comment and hit a like...
Edited by evanna_rocks - 9 years ago
Originally posted by monumolu

Nice story and wonderful concept!!! I love the way they are caught up in this tricky situation!!! Really wanna know how they get out of it and who will be the first one to take that first step ahead.

thnk u...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Samanta13

omg...awasome yaar..

๐Ÿ˜ฒreally?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒthnk u...glad u liked it...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ps - toh like karo na...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by evanna_rocks

๐Ÿ˜ฒreally?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒthnk u...glad u liked it...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ps - toh like karo na...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
oops...sorry i forgot๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Samanta13

oops...sorry i forgot๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†koi gall nahin...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ญ...evu,i cried reading this...u did a very good,not good,excellent job!!! but i cant bear baldev to accept anyone other than his sherni as his wife..no...but i hope ur twist ends in veeba at the end...pls update soon...warna teri sanju di rokar nahi rukungi!!!!

ps...my 2nd veeba vm is posted in my vm thread..please watch it and comment on youtube evu!!!!!!!!and ur ff is awesome!!!!!
Nice build-up Evana. Let's see where do you take us. Waiting for the next part.
Originally posted by sanjanatamannah

๐Ÿ˜ญ...evu,i cried reading this...u did a very good,not good,excellent job!!! but i cant bear baldev to accept anyone other than his sherni as his wife..no...but i hope ur twist ends in veeba at the end...pls update soon...warna teri sanju di rokar nahi rukungi!!!!

ps...my 2nd veeba vm is posted in my vm thread..please watch it and comment on youtube evu!!!!!!!!and ur ff is awesome!!!!!

sanju di...ro mat...ye veeba ff hain toh veeba he hoga...magar kuch twists ke saath...hope evryone likes it...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
di i cant comment on youtube...i commented on your vm express but...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by feck

Nice build-up Evana. Let's see where do you take us. Waiting for the next part.

thnk u feck๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i'll update it quickly๐Ÿ˜‰...glad tht u liked it...
btw my spelling is evanna...it has 2 n's...