AsYa SS-A Walk Back Home-NOTE- Pg153-updating soon

Posted: 9 years ago
I am back again...with another story!  πŸ˜³
Hope you all have missed me! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

This story is dedicated to my dear sweet little  sister, Anusha (sweety003)😳

She is the one who has pestered me the most to start with a new story! She said, she misses "BeYourself" in her inbox! πŸ˜‰

This is to tell her that I miss her comments much more than how much she misses my stories! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Love you my li'l Sis!! πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Please everyone, wish her all the luck and pray for her so that all her dreams come true!! β€οΈπŸ€—

A Walk Back Home

PART 1

Zoya's POV

I twisted and turned in my sleep when the bright morning rays made their way through the large windows of my bedroom. I removed the duvet that covered my body from the chilling cold weather and tied up my loose strands in a messy bun. The reason for this cold was not the winter season, but the heavy downpour that the city had experienced last night.

I dragged myself up from the bed and paved my way up to the huge glass window that uninhibitedly allowed all the Sun-rays to hit my face and propelled me to close my eyes as a reflex. I missed it again! I sulked... I had been trying to wake up early and have a view of the Sunrise since quite a few days, but my late night's sleep could only worsen my routine. I had been waking up considerably much late than my usual time since the last month, owing to my untimely sleep.

I closed the curtains as the dazzling rays now were none of my consideration. I took my towel and clothes from the wardrobe and moved towards the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the day that would mark as one of the most important days of my life.

Standing in the cold shower, as the water hit every inch of my body, memories of last night crept its way up to my mind that was nevertheless pondering on the same matter since the last few days. I let the droplets hug my soul and envelop me in the cocoon of peace and tranquility for the time being. I let out a heavy sigh before turning off the shower and gathered enough courage to step out and face the reality that waited to be embraced.

I detangled my hair gently using my finger tips and smiled inwardly as an old memory of him watching me do that every morning flooded my mind. My smiled broadened as this action of mine would often lead to some passionate moments between us that used to mark our mornings with nothing but Love. I turned my head towards the bed that had him sleeping with a frown between his eyebrows. My feet almost stood on its own and my fingers had almost touched his forehead to ease the frown, but I drew myself back as the smile vanished abruptly from my face as the events of last night involuntarily paved their way back.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and stomped out of the room before anger and anguish could take over me once again.

Asad's POV

I woke up from my deep slumber that had engulfed me only after dawn and realized that I was already quite late for the day. I rubbed my palms against each other and kept them over my face to take in the warmth. I heard the shower close down and before the bathroom door could click open, I placed myself back in the same way like I was before.

I felt a few droplets on my face and understood that she must be combing her wet hair, just like she always did. I  hid my smile with a frown... I don't know why, but I did. I sensed her footsteps approaching me but I could never feel her touch. At that moment, I felt disappointment as well as an emptiness which I knew was the only thing left in my life now.

I heard her walk out of the room and I knew that it was now safe for me to open my eyes and get ready for the day. I laughed mockingly at myself. Ignorance is Bliss... How true it was for us now!

Zoya's POV

I prepared the breakfast as fast as I could, since I hated it the most when others got late because of me. I couldn't afford another squabble the very first thing in the morning. I grabbed the glass of juice and tip toed to Meher's room, but what I saw was nothing less than a shock for me.

She was all ready in her School uniform and her beloved 'Daadi' was busy packing her school bag and feeding her orange juice. She was just six years old but her tantrums could always keep everyone on their toes. But unlike other times, she was quietly gulping down the juice without me pestering her hard to do so.

I looked at Ammi and her faint smile told me that I need not give any explanation to her and Meher about our last night's behavior. Meher was much more mature than any other child of her age and even after our continuous efforts of keeping her out of any misery, she always understood the times when her parents fought. My late rising was another point that always helped her to comprehend that.

I bend down on my knees like every day and waited for her to drop a sloppy kiss on my cheeks before she left for school. She exactly did what I had discerned she would, but her eyes lacked the twinkle and her cheeks didn't glisten like it always did; and my heart feared thinking about what must have happened.

She smiled faintly at me and walked out of the house clasping her hand with her grandmother's before taking her seat inside the car. I avoided going nearer to the main door and bidding her a good bye as my heart ached seeing the lack of smile on my little angel's face. I was one of the reasons for it and I knew it and the fact that I could do nothing about it made me feel more helpless.

Asad's POV

I deliberately came out  late from my room as I did not want to have the hardest time of my life facing my daughter's questioning eyes. But there was no way how I could avoid my mother's interrogations. I took my laptop case and hurried out of the room and prayed hard to not come into Ammi's notice.

"Wait Asad..." ,I heard her calling me when I was just about to twist the door knob.

"Don't leave in such a hurry.. Eat your breakfast...", she told me in her usual voice and I knew that this was the calm before the storm.

"I'll have it in the office Ammi... I have a busy day ahead. I have to wind up all my work before evening.." I tried hard to oppose her .

"I am not requesting you; I am asking you if you could manage to have breakfast with us today. It's been long since you had one. Can't you do this for once...? For me??"  I could sense her choking voice, but giving in to her persuasion would only make things more gruelling for me.

"Please Ammi.. Not today..You know how important the day is today...I'll have it tomorrow.. I promise..", I said with a genuine smile and turned towards the door again.

"I am very well aware of the day's importance in your life, but I believe you don't have the faintest idea of the emptiness that this day is going to bring into my life!!"   Her pain and her disapproval over our decision were once again making their way. I was going to utter my words of consolation towards her but had to stop midway when I heard the breaking sound of crockery from the kitchen, presuming that my wife,  Zoya must have heard what Ammi said.

I rubbed my thumb over my temples and walked into the kitchen where I saw her struggling hard to gather the broken pieces of the crockery. Ammi went forward to help her but I stopped her. I did not want either of them to get hurt, so I volunteered myself for the work.

"See... it's not that difficult to gather the broken pieces, if you really want to..." I heard Ammi's voice from behind my back when my work was almost done.

"But you can't join them up again like before.. However hard you try, the cracks will still remain..", I said while handing her back the broom and looking deep into her eyes. I washed my hands and finally made up my mind to leave the house, no matter what came my way.

"Think about Meher Asad...She is just a small child.. How will she be able to deal with it??"  My mother used her weapon which she knew would directly drive through my heart.

"She is a sensible child Ammi.. She will understand.. And we will make sure not to bring any harm to her.. You can be very well assured about it.." I said genuinely as I and Zoya had already discussed over the matter.

"But don't you think it is unfair to her? Aren't you taking an advantage of her sensibility?"

"I will never let life be unfair with my princess.. WE will never let it be.. So, please don't worry about it... I'll make sure that Meher faces no difficulties ever.." I tried hard to justify.

"You should have seen her last night then.. She was so scared to hear her parents yelling at each other that I had to literally rock her back to sleep! What was wrong with you both last night? Being civil is the last thing that I can expect from you both.. Can't I?"  

I nodded my head in affirmation and so did Zoya.

"I will not ask you what had exactly went wrong between the two of you, I don't want to know that either. But I will not be tolerating anything that will threaten to go against my granddaughter's well-being and her bright future!", she warned us in her stern voice.

Zoya, who was till now listening to all this quietly, tried to pacify Ammi, but right now all that she demanded, was a negotiation from us. If I had been reassuring her again and again, it was true that my voice did quiver every time thinking about the consequences that it would bring. But there was no way that either of us could move back.

"He is right Ammi.. We will take care of it..."

Zoya's acceptance to my words did shock me for once, but it was nothing new when it came to our daughter. We had always wanted the best for her, and intended to give her the best, no matter what!

"I guess the discussion is over now.. I am already very late..", I said while collecting my stuffs and striding towards the door. I stopped in my tracks before I could finally take a leave.

"Zoya... Be ready at 4.. I'll send the driver to pick you up... And don't be late..." , I said without sparing a glance at her.

"It's already too late Asad.. I'll make sure that I don't delay this anymore... I ensure you that the lawyer will not need to wait for me.."

"Good.. I want this soon as much as you want it...", I said and finally marched out of the house.

A/N:  I know this was a short chapter... But I didn't have any idea about the response I would get after coming back to writing... So, I preferred to keep it short..

Don't know what it is... but this is definitely not a FF...It may end in 4-5 parts... or might take more than that... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I can't expect each one of my old readers to read this one too, but I can surely expect the number of likes somewhere nearer to what I used to get... πŸ˜›

Give me 110+ likes..and I will update the next part!! 

Likes and Comments are awaited! πŸ˜ƒ 

Buddy me for PM's πŸ˜›

P.S. This story definitely has a happy ending!! No doubt about that!!

This story will also show how much important optimism is in life!! πŸ˜Š

Edited by BeYourself - 8 years ago
INDEX 

Part 1- Page 1

Part 2- Page 34

Part 3- Page 66

Part 4- Page 117
Edited by BeYourself - 9 years ago
R
unres

altst m going to unres my comments...its like m doing it aftr so long tym..bt u knw na i ws buy wid my exams ..interviews..finally m back...😎

frst of all thank u anusha to convince anku to wrt new ff...well done buddyπŸ˜‰

omg...mean really omg...u alwys cm up wid a new n unique idea ..that i cn easily relate..i evn told u earlier during ur previous ff that ur wrk is alwys so close to reality...no tam jham..only facts..πŸ‘

back to update..

firstly  i love the title of ff..its like completing a circle of life...n now cm back to home...

i like the first part..very well writtenπŸ‘

asad zoya r gtng divorce ...really...

kyu juda kr rh masum bacho ko..😭

thy both r in love..evn thn thy r divorcing...πŸ˜•

their daughter Maher...may b she is the nly bridge btwn thm to reunite agn...⭐️

such a beautiful story...

off to nxt part..

love u meri jaan❀️

shreyu...πŸ˜‰

Edited by shreya11mehra - 9 years ago
OMG OMG my ankie's new story😳
ur previous story was special..bcz i found an amazing LIFETIME friend in Ankita😳❀️ (In sha Allah)
A walk back home..wow the title is interestingπŸ˜›
part 1 was amazingπŸ‘
so AsYa r getting divorced😲πŸ₯Ί
have a six year old daughter Mehar😳
they r still in love😭 then why a divorce😲
these days im in the mood of reading dark or sad storysπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰
asad is soo busy in his work..😑
he does feel emptiness when zoya doesnt come near him although he senses her close
they had memories of passionate moments after bath ever morningπŸ˜²β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
im sooo looking forward to the storyπŸ€—
love you.na...kitni baar bataonβ€οΈπŸ€”
mwah😳

Your MahuuuπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by maha2012 - 9 years ago
res

unres !!
Woohooo !! Do I need to tell u how interesting is this story Ankie ?? πŸ˜²
This is just purely amazing !!
I don't have words to describe how beautifully u have wrote it πŸ˜³
soo they r getting divorced hopefully ?? πŸ˜•
but the reason is not out yet but still they do love each other ,,
I can see that and I don't know why they r leaving each other than 
I love the name Meher ,,
she sounds cute and a perfect combo of Asad(understanding and intelligent)+Zoya(the tantrum queen) πŸ˜†
soo my expectations r high from this story of urs and I know u will make it more interesting than I can imagine πŸ˜‰
Update next part very sooon will be waiting for it suchhh πŸ˜³
Love you loads and best of luck !!

Bubble β€οΈ

P.S : thanks Anusha for motivating her to write this ,, love you buddy stay blessed πŸ€—
Edited by --Bubble007-- - 9 years ago
Res fr
Soniyo

Mals

Ani

Sunny

Anusha
Edited by shreya11mehra - 9 years ago
ok... this better have a happy end. Please? Pleeease. because i loved it
Unres πŸ˜ŽπŸ€”
I know you're shocked but it's only a short comment πŸ€”
Anyways
You finally started a new one not that i've read the other one properly yet πŸ€”πŸ˜†
I'll tell you what i were going to write here over there πŸ˜²πŸ€”
Awww the 6 year old had to bear all of that 
What could have gone wrong?? πŸ˜²
They better not get divorced or something πŸ€”
And update soon 😳 πŸ€”
Edited by sonia555 - 9 years ago
res

unres !!

A walk back home ! Loved the title!!
Is they connect through by that ? 😳
you penned the both pov very well...

They still in love in but they dont get out from ego..asad he is naughty i think so hide his smile thrgh frown 😳
meher can i want to say how cute and understandable child..
hope she will get happy wala family...
I know you dont end in sad wala.

This is simply amazing ankie πŸ‘
crossed 110 likes now its your turn πŸ˜‰

love ya πŸ€—

Hugs to anu..Edited by aniha20 - 9 years ago
Love love love love the update!!! πŸ˜›
Everything was perfect ankie ,emotions, thoughts n actions. A simply fabulous concept and mind blowing writing!!! πŸ‘
I love the way how you have written asad zoya's pov πŸ˜‰
Beginning I thought it was just a small fight , it never came to my mind they're ready to take divorce if I'm not wrong ...i loved that you added meher in this n her reactions to asya fight ..it surely affect her... n how dilshad defending her grand daughter ...just impeccable writing ankie!!!πŸ‘
Asad-zoya  loves each other n still they wanna get rid off WHY WHY WHY??? πŸ˜”

"See... it's not that difficult to gather the broken pieces, if you really want to..." 

"But you can't join them up again like before.. However hard you try, the cracks will still remain...i love these lines😊

I guess there is really a very strong reason behind it ..n asad is quite confused ...anyway I have FULL faith in you I know you'll never make them apart πŸ˜‰
Thank you sooo much for dedicating this to me , really blessed to have you a friend like you n I never ever gonna forget YOU πŸ€—πŸ˜³
I wanted  to write more but it's very difficult to do so via mobile phone  
Love you so much , hugs and kissesπŸ˜³πŸ€—
Waiting eagerly fah your next chapter 

Edited by sweety003 - 9 years ago