Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeYourself thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone... Hope this message finds you all in good health!! 😳
I have missed this place, a lot!!! I know my actions don't prove that fact, but I truly did! 

I can see so many of you coming here and asking me to update this story since so long!
But I truly had been busy, life had been dormant, hence I couldn't push myself enough to write down the next chapters!

Also, if I be true to myself, then I would also like to accept the fact that I had lost all connections with the show LONG time back,somewhere in 2013 only! But the characters were always dear to me,hence I wrote these stories on them. 
But now I don't seem to connect with them too...

But that's not going to be an issue coz for me the stories that I write are made up of my own characters who just have their names borrowed from the show.   :)

So I feel good to admit that whatever be the case, I'll not disappoint you guys and will surely complete the story... <3

Another reason, this is definitely my last work on AsYa, so I'll never leave it incomplete! :)

In short, you guys may expect an update by the end of this weekend.  Though my next 3 days will be very hectic, still I will try and write down the chapters and post them ASAP!!!

Just a small request, don't give up on me, and keep having faith in me, like the way you have had it till now...

Love you all...❤️

The next update will be up on a new thread, and that shall be dedicated to all the readers out here who have patiently tolerated the delay! 

See you all soon!
Love,
Ankita 🤗

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will be waiting for the Update...
Continue soon..
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yayiee
Will be waiting for sure
We love this story
Thank you..:)
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
glad to know you are going to update soon
aleena008 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am happy to know that you decided to update soon.BUT I'm really disappointed to hear that this is ur last story on Asya...U should definetly write more