A KARANIKA SS:"Had It Been So!''Continued part 10 and NEW promo

mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Kritikas tweet: 'Hate to explain.. Bt when I say "just friends I MEAN it. Some friends are for life.They knw ur past,believe in ur future n accept ur present''

Karan after reading the tweet, phir se gussa ho gayi!' karan said out load in his empty vanity van in disappointment, he wasn't disappointed in her but he was disappointed in himself for starting everything in the first place...'waise dekha jayye toh main humesha kuch disappointing kaam hi karta hoon!' karan smiled to himself. 'karan kabhi toh sudhar jao!' he remembered what kittu said on the phone when he was in punjab shooting for pure Panjabi while he was getting a a scolding from kittu for not returning her call when she said two weeks earlier she wanted to discuss something about where their relationship was heading. 'wohi toh problem hai! Kabhi sudharta hi nai hoon!'...'but thank god she has moved on! Ab finally mujhse jaan chutegi uski' he said with a laugh where somewhere he always hid his deepest pain. Karan found this out in one or two articles of kritika...he actually loved reading all her articles... He was always fond of the way she was running towards success and he is in his mind kritika kamras best fan. In that article she said she might be seeing someone...for karan he didn't know how to react, like always he had all his emotions come at once, he didn't know what they were. Happiness?, sadness? Or just an over whelmed feeling? Well one thing  was for sure that his heart knew he's not happy it was just his mind saying he's happy for one of the most important people in his life. This time all karan did was laugh it off why understand my feelings when Its not gonna make a difference?' he thought. It was already too late... for her he's moved on and for him she's moved on.

Why? Why did I tweet this? Pata nai kya hua mujhe! Why in the hell am I blaming my fans? They're not at fault!'... 'They love us, they have always loved us, separately or working together especially together!!' She smiled thinking all this in her head. People might think I reacted like this because of the #WeWantKritikaInFanaah or maybe because I'm supposedly seeing someone' but the question was that is she really in love? not just love... but what about attraction? Kritika didn't want the answer to these questions because she didn't know the answer of them herself. 'Yes... im happy with this new guy I've met but it's the same happiness I get with any other friend like vikas, rizwan,...and even kar...' no not karan only her heart knew that when she's with karan she gets this different feeling, a feeling she didn't know how to describe ...it was like an adrenaline. Her heart beat raced but at the same time her heartbeat was calm, it was a calmness of security. Kritika shook her head no... no! i shouldn't think of karan'... its ok kritika!' kritika talked to herself. I did something that Is unexplainable for me but I did it and all my fans have seen it and...karan' 'karan'' her mind thinks of him every time she tweets something, every time she's somewhere with  her friends and he's not, an interview 'what if they ask a question about karan?...main kya reply karungi?' that question is always in her mind when a reporter comes to her wanting an interview, especially when sbs takes an interview of her and he's not there. Sbs has captured so many memories of them together...even now they can capture memories but what? Masti? its something that's she's always heard missing in there interviews from her fans which obviously were karans fans too. The truth is they can never be the way they were, they have changed! our friendship and understanding hasn't changed but we have! And we will never change back' kritika thought plugging in her ear plugs to get these things off her mind.

editing in process..

Happy early birthday sneha!!๐Ÿค—

Promo for next update: After the kiss!!

yes im continuing this ss๐Ÿ˜Š...this was just something that was itching my mind last night and i decided to let it out. please bare my writing for the second time๐Ÿ˜†

ps: for old readers of this ss i will continue where i left off last time and new readers i'll give a recap in the next update also๐Ÿ˜‰

index:

part 1 = pg 1

part 2 = pg 3

part 3 = pg 5

part 4 = pg 6

part 5 = pg 8

part 6 = pg 11

part 7 = pg 13

part 8 = pg 16

part 9 = pg 19

part 10 = pg 20

Edited by mansi1424 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
paaglu rula diya...
itnaaa acha likha h...
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
I was watching that SBB iv "Ek Cute Si Love Story" n then this update..

Kitna kuch badal gya yaar...par hum nhi badal paaye.. na hi badalenge..
mansi1424 thumbnail
Thank you soo much! Yeh sab tumhari wajah se aur haan hum kabhi nai Badlenge! Muah!
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
m just too out of wrds to say something about this..
u have just written wat all our fans mind thinks..wants to be..
ur each wrd striked here---โค๏ธ

Thank u for continuingit... luv u :*
n thnks for the advance gift...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi1424

Thank you soo much! Yeh sab tumhari wajah se aur haan hum kabhi nai Badlenge! Muah!

I will gladly take this credit..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
hum koi mausam nhi jo badal jayenge.. hum toh vo h jo mausam badal dete h..๐Ÿ˜‰
muaahhhzzz continue soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
mansi1424 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sneha_kmh

I will gladly take this credit..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
hum koi mausam nhi jo badal jayenge.. hum toh vo h jo mausam badal dete h..๐Ÿ˜‰
muaahhhzzz continue soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes you can take this credit mujhe itani khushi dene ke liye๐Ÿ˜ณ 
๐Ÿ˜† i love your spirit 
muaah i love you and how can i not continue with such a lovely comment 
ps: badhayi ho tumhare wifi ke liye๐Ÿ˜‰
mansi1424 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿคฃ
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi1424

yes you can take this credit mujhe itani khushi dene ke liye๐Ÿ˜ณ 
๐Ÿ˜† i love your spirit 
muaah i love you and how can i not continue with such a lovely comment 
ps: badhayi ho tumhare wifi ke liye๐Ÿ˜‰

hehehe.. u hv no idea tumne kitti badi khushi di h mujhe๐Ÿ˜ƒ
me tooEmbarrassed
matlab next ka credit bhi mera.. whopppieee๐Ÿ˜†
bade shi time pe chla nhi toh miss ho jati ye update aur mein frst bhi nhi aati๐Ÿ˜‰
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lets start trending #WewantKritikabackinKaran'slife...

Hows it... ???? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰