Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Lets start trending #WewantKritikabackinKaran'slife...

Hows it... ???? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

seriously?πŸ˜†
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mansi1424

seriously?πŸ˜†

Pataa hai dono se maar pdegi, but hume drna ni hai...

Bharat Mata ki Jai bolke aage bdhna hai... πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
mansi1424 thumbnail

Pataa hai dono se maar pdegi, but hume drna ni hai...

Bharat Mata ki Jai bolke aage bdhna hai... πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

ok tumhe sach main kaarna ho toh twitter pe sabko bata denaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I really missed this ss. Thanks for writing it again :)
And about the update. It was fabb.
Loved d way u portrayed their feelings. 
Best part was that where karan felt bad when he read kritika is seeing someone. 
Plz update next part soon and thanks for the pm :)
oju786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lets start trending #WewantKritikabackinKaran'slife...

Hows it... ???? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

are u crazy or wat ??I mean its not up to us yaar..Kyu bhujti hui aag ko hawa de rahe ho.. nooo .. Its not that , i am against ur trend or something, me myself too wid you , but just think on both sides, Before taking any decision.
just think .Edited by oju786 - 9 years ago
oju786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I being a Silent reader here 4 this.. Just PM me<font size="6">NO COMMENTS</font>thankx and Sorry .Edited by oju786 - 9 years ago
mansi1424 thumbnail

He came closer and closer pushing her to the wall...he moved her hair from her face and wiped her tears away with his hand...''i know i shouldn't do this but i am...i need to, not for her but for me'' he thought as he touched her glossed lips with his thumb feeling them for the last time...he held her waist with his arm pulling her body to him...he came closer and closer until their lips touched and broke into a kiss...they forgot everyone...it was just him and her together in their own world...''im sorry...im not worth you...you should get someone better...i will never hurt you again!'' those words came out from his heart to the kiss...and she understood them too ''you are worth me...main kisi aur ke sath nai pyaar kar sakti...because i love you!!'' those words came through as she kissed him back putting her hand on his neck to pull him closer. 

Its been about a year since this incident took place on august 8th 2013, an incident that changed even the slight hope of them ('karanika'') getting back together...

Augest 9th 2013

Karan: look i understand you must be mad for what happened last night!..but Im sorry karan looked at kritika with eyes full of pain and regret who was turned away staring outside of her window. Kritika turned around with a stern look trying hard not to cry...'karan bhool jao iss baat ko...i know it was a mistake, and we both know we've moved on' kritika turned away again 'something like this will just make everything a hassle...sorry bolne ki koi zaroor nai hai!..' kritika said with her voice cracking 'don't cry kritika! Ho kya gaya hai tumhe!? Sab kuch badal gaya hai!...wo tumhe bahon main lekar chup nai karane waala!' kritika thought quickly wiping her tears that slipped from her eyes. She turned around and smiled...'its ok yaar...zyada peeli hogi!... Hota hai' karan knew she was trying so hard not to break down in front of him 'kyun? Why am I still the reason for this ?...the reason for this change? ...karan hated this, yes she had the same caring heart that he fell for and always became a bacha' infront of. But now she has become too strong...'why can't you cry in front of me? Gussa karro! Maaro! Daato! Kuch bhi karro but don't pretend like you're not hurt!' karan wanted to scream this out loud to her but instead he walked up to her and gave her a hug. A hug that showed he still could do this...that he could still take her into his arms and show her he's always with her...that even if he's on the other side of the world he'll run to her when she needs someone just to give her this assurance. This time all kritika felt like doing was cry her heart out and tell him you mean everything to me, thank you for being in my life...but like always she didn't need to say anything, neither did he. This is what made karanika so special a friendship a relationship with each other that had so much understanding between them that they didn't need to tell each other but yet having such a beautiful they still could not understand each other's feelings towards each other.

Bike ride: a beautiful bond

Karan: Oye! Kitty tere ghar ke bhar hoon jaldi aa!' today was one of days when karan was missing kittu so much that he couldnt resist but come up with an excuse to get kritika to spent some time with him

Kritika: kya? Kyun? Karan I'm not even ready yet! How do you expect me to get ready within 10 minutes?

Karan: 'ok aa raha hoon andar!' karan said in the voice he used when he was 'irritated'' karan hung up the call and parked his Harley Davidson. Karan called kritika to come over and see his new bike but before she could come over to his place he decided to pick her up, but the real reason wasn't to show her his bike but to spend some quality time with her which he rarely got due to work.

Karan came into her bedroom and watched her fondly in the mirror in front of her while she put on makeup. 'kabhi kabhi usko aise hi dekhne ka maan karta hai!' he thought still smiling to himself pretending he was looking at his i phone, when he actually remembered an answer to one of his interviews...''we had gone out and she was just like randomly talking about her life, past, aspirations, ideas, beliefs, etc. I was just looking at her and thought 'oh shit! What a girl!'' he always had that oh teri!!' moment with kittu. she was the first girl in his life that had affected him so much in various ways and he was happy he met a girl like kittu.

Both karan and kritka didn't realize when time flew by and their afternoon lunch ended...

Karan: kuch khaa leti!       

Kritika: fish! Tum jaante ho mujhe bilkul naa pasand hai' kritika said wondering how he could forget when just then she remembered a sweet memory between them

Dinner date (late 2009)

Karan: miss control freak!...let me do things sometime!' karan said smilingly as he grabbed a piece of naan and dipped in the fish curry to feed kritika

Kritika: mmm! Bohut hi acha hai!' kritika said trying so hard not to show how much she didn't like the taste of it due to the fish. They were at karans place for a dinner date planned by karan when he came back from jalandar, he had some food he brought from one of his faveorite fish places and decided to set up a meal for kritika because he met her after about a month and thought he could at least try to do something romantic.

Karan: agar nai pasand aaya toh I have some left over biryani!' Karan asked looking at kritkas serious facial expression. All kritika could do was laugh from his sweet gesture. At that moment she felt the urge to hug him and tell him how much she loved him for who he is and never wanted him to change.

This moment was going on through both of their heads on the ride back...

Kritika: 'how sweet was he!' kritika smiled to her self 'he still is, its just everything is so different now' kritika thought making her smile disappear

Karan: 'she probably doesn't even remember this moment!' karan smiled to himself changing his idea of reminding her.

''waqt ke sath sab kuch badal jaata hai...log bhi aur rishta bhi...reh jaati hai toh sirf yaadein aur an suni baatein''

editing*

please commentπŸ˜‰

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U write everything so beautifully..so awmsly..so heart touching dat I just wish u were god n all this could have been true..
mansi1424 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sneha_kmh

U write everything so beautifully..so awmsly..so heart touching dat I just wish u were god n all this could have been true..

if i was god i wouldn't write about it everything would happen magically hai na? πŸ˜†
but seriously it's really hard writing this😭
Edited by mansi1424 - 9 years ago