A KARANIKA SS:"Had It Been So!''Continued part 10 and NEW promo - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by mansi1424

if i was god i wouldn't write about it everything would happen magically hai na? πŸ˜†
but seriously it's really hard writing this😭
I understand...bhut mushkil hoti hogi..
ur evry update leves me with KAASH
Mujhe bht zor se rone ka mann kr raha hai...

Kya sach mein yeh dono aisa sochte honge ????

Dono saath kyun ni hote...
U r a briliiant writer... Ur writing is so beautiful...so heart melting...

I so wish in dono ko akkal aaye n fir se saath ho jaaye...

BTW: did dat kiss really happen between dem n dat dineer back in 2009.????
Originally posted by Madhu-n-kaddu

U r a briliiant writer... Ur writing is so beautiful...so heart melting...

I so wish in dono ko akkal aaye n fir se saath ho jaaye...

BTW: did dat kiss really happen between dem n dat dineer back in 2009.????
no i made the kiss up it was part 3 when i earlier continued this ss it was after the iftaar party so thats why i wrote the date 8th august 2013 it happened at a club and kritika was talli and karan couldnt resist (something like that) πŸ˜† 
the dinner date was also fake but i came up with it from an iv of karan when karan said it was vday and he ''cooked'' meals like ready made paneer and tomato soup with maggie so i thought of something like thisπŸ˜‰
thank you all your words mean alot😳
Edited by mansi1424 - 9 years ago
Amazing update,loved it.u have beautifully written their emotions,i hope both realise their feeling soon .do cont soon n thanks for the pm :)
Mansiii <3
I love it β€οΈ Thank you for he PM! :)
This SS brings back memories (both happy and sad) but they're all unforgettable...update it soon! Karanika will always be in our hearts as one no matter what. :)

*hugs*
We some 
Lovely concept
U r just awsummm
I cant explain how beautiful it was.
I felt like crying..i just hope they get back together. 
It hurts to see them apart. Update next part asap.

Karan: after three years we'll be working together...its been three years but so many memories are fresh in my heart karan thought smiling as he was driving to the webbed sets

Kritka: late like always kritika sighs with a smile as she was remembering a fond memory of them during kitani season 1...

flashback

Kritika: karan!...karan! she came into his house with the spare keys she had that she kept so when karan doesn't wake up she can wake him up from his beauty sleep. She looked around in karans bedroom but there was know of sign of him...but hearing the shower he knew king k was still busy taking a shower. She sat down on his bed slightly blushing fondly looking at the picture he had of them on his night stand. It was a picture of them looking into each other's eyes taken by one of karans friends from Punjab. She rubbed her hand over karans face  smiling even more. its been a month since our relationship have started but why do I feel like im falling for him more and more?' kritika thought maybe knowing the answer herself. Just then she heard a click of the bathroom door. She turned around and saw karan in only a bathrobe. She quickly set the picture on his table getting up...trying not to act like a blushing school girl she said...'karan hurry up we have to go...aaj last episode ke liye bhi late hona ha kya?' looking at him seriously.

Karan: tumhare samne kapde badloon kya? Beharam!' he said with a lauph in his kundra masti style. Karan wasn't much a flirt but with kritika he always found a way to make a laugh with his jokes that always showed his love for her smile. And as filmy as it sounds He knew he can do anything for this smile. Kritika smiled with rosy cheeks from her blush karan!' she shook her head laughing.

end of flash back

When karan finally came he and kritika had a lot of fun shooting they were nervous shooting together after a long time but like always once theyre together everything comes out naturally. Throughout the shoot they clicked a few pictures here and there together. As the shoot came to an end their thoughts didn't. kritika stared at karan as he was busy talking to one of the assistant directors of the show.

Kritka: aaj bohut acha laga karan ke sath shoot karne main...par bichaara kitna kaam karta hai! She thought giving a faint smile to herself. I hope he takes care of himself...apna dhyaan bhi nai rakhta theek se!'

Karan walked over to kritika snapping his fingers in front of her face oye miss serious host!'...shoot khatam hogaya!' kritika scowled jaanti hoon!' she said in a fake mad voice coming out of her thoughts. Karan smiled by the way it was probably hard hosting with me this seriously...hai na!'...he nudged her with his arm trying to harass her. Kritika replied seriously kyun?'... was it that obvious that I was trying so hard not to smile she thought in her head waiting for karans response. karan: well experienced hosts ke sath rookies ko thodi si nervousness hoti hai' he said looking at her eyes full of thoughts...'main tumhe jaanta hoon kittu...I know what youre thinkin about' karan thought after his reply. main iss industry main tumhari senior hoon karan!...not a rookie' and by the way 'king k'' this is my show nervousness toh tumhe honi chahiye' kritika replied back in a smart but masti waali tone.

Karan: gi mummie gi!' he laughed cutely bowing down to her with his hands together

Kritika: 'mummie'' is something I have to be especially because you don't care about yourself!' selfies keechne se time mile toh fanaah ki sets pe apna dhyaan bhi rakha karro!'

Karan lauphed... kya? Meri chot selfies ki wajah se nai hui thi! 

Kritika: just realizing what she blurted out from her mouth she changed what her thoughts were trying to say... I mean take it easy abhi toh recovery kar rahe ho...apne Punjabi khoon ko shant karro' youre working hard which is good but health bhi important hai na!'

Karan: karan gazed at her strict caring eyes looking at him... yaar don't worry...I'll take care of myself ok...and you're always with me to scold me when I don't' he said with a wink giving her a side hug.

Kritika was slowly getting irritated from chetnas and karans selfies...she met her once on the sets of fanaah when she came to visit and she even looked like a nice girl but for some reason it was making her bothered from their chipku selfies. Karan kind of knew what she meant by 'selfies'' but instead of questioning her further he went with what she was saying. Karan: acha toh kitty's a little jealous!...but why? He wondered I thought she had a boyfriend. Par jo bhi hai bura kahaan hai!' He smirked from his thoughts

---------------------------------------

karan kritikas pov while and after watching the episode

Karan: Years pass but some things always remain'... I was trying so hard to be cool about everything par yeh dil bhi na...it couldn't stop me from just staring at her when she talks, no matter what she does she always impresses me.'

Kritika: ''mummie!'' aww every time he makes me smile around him. I hope karan gets all the hapieness in the world he really deserves it for his kind heart. she smiled replying to one of her fans question to her chat 

what is that one thing u love about @kkundra the most?

reply: that he is still the same co actor! Funny, understanding and never on time ;p 

hope you all enjoyed the webbed episode and had a good karanika sunday πŸ˜‰ haha im talking like themπŸ˜† 

anyways sorry for late update i was actually waiting for a sbs so i can do their povs from their facial expressions and actions of screen but hope you liked this tooπŸ˜ƒ please comment πŸ˜³ 

editing

Edited by mansi1424 - 9 years ago
Muaahhh Manuuu :* *:
Amazing update..!!πŸ˜ƒ
lovedthe flashback infact not only loved but its something jiske liye oxword walo ne wrd hi nhi decide kiya..I just felt that amazing !! vo hmare Karanika the..😭
then coming to present love her caring towards him n his sab kuch smjhkr anjaan ban na..πŸ˜†
uff that selfie prt so cool !!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mummie !! hahaha inhe mummie se kuch yaad nhi aaya kyunki mujhe toh bhut kuch yaad aagya !!😳
all in all I want the next part ASAP !!!😎