Posted: 9 years ago

Oye comment de... Last update ka bhi nai hai
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha_kmh

Muaahhh Manuuu :* *:

Amazing update..!!πŸ˜ƒ

lovedthe flashback infact not only loved but its something jiske liye oxword walo ne wrd hi nhi decide kiya..I just felt that amazing !! vo hmare Karanika the..😭

then coming to present love her caring towards him n his sab kuch smjhkr anjaan ban na..πŸ˜†

uff that selfie prt so cool !!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mummie !! hahaha inhe mummie se kuch yaad nhi aaya kyunki mujhe toh bhut kuch yaad aagya !!😳

all in all I want the next part ASAP !!!😎

Muaaah!
Thank you... Actually I always loved their early early love...
Pehla nasha pehla khumar types πŸ˜† and that's what made me think of the flashback
hosakte the... Thank you it was because of your idea :-)
Mummie hehe mujhe bhi bohot yaad aaya πŸ˜‰
Thank you for the lovely comment... Love you!
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love the update❀️
Flash back was too good.our old karanika.. Miss them a lots πŸ˜”
Selfie portion was funny as touch of jelousy
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update mansi. 
Flashback was so good.
Mummie..hehe this is what karan always used to call kritika.
That fanaah sets n selfie part was full of jealousy. 
U portrayed every emotion brilliantly. :)
Update next part as soon as possible :)
And thanks for the pm
.Safina. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww it was such an adorable update, Mansi!
You brought a huge smile on my face. πŸ€—
mansi1424 thumbnail
I know I couldn't update Saturday tak hojayega
mansi1424 thumbnail

Vikas: oye! Have you talked to karan recently?'

Kittu: no, its been probably two weeks, kyun kya hua?'

Vikas: nothing he's in dehli right now for a checkup for his ribs, and he left without informing me about anything, toh I thought he'd tell you about it.'

karan ko aisa kya hua ki delhi jaana pada? Is it that bad?'... and why didn't he tell me anything?' were the current questions going on in her mind.

Kittu: umm no, did you try contacting him? Aur tumhe kaise pata yeh baat?

Vikas: nai wo mera phone nai utha raha'                                                     wo karan ki college ki dost hai na Aachal...yeah she called me saying that karan was coming to dehli. I asked her why and she said he had a check up or something. I don't know the details that's why I'm asking you'

Aachal...he told her but not me? Wo ladki hai kaun? Somewhere I always here her name from vikas or even karan sometimes, yet karan never even introduced me to her. I mean if she's a college friend then close hogi na? I mean I know we don't have a relationship but still we're the 'best of friends'' just like he says...so if vikas can meet then why not me?'

Vikas: hello kittu? Are you there?'

Kittu: getting back from her thought she replied yeah ok, sorry mujhe kuch bhi nai bataya...I'll try calling him, But tumhe kuch zaroori kaam tha karan se?'

Vikas: no, not really but fanaah season 1 is ending so I thought I would discuss some things with him, par ab woh mile toh na. haha somethings about him will never change, anyways bye and don't worry I'll call achu to make sure he talks to me.

And with that the call ended and kittu thoughts began again...

Achu! Yeah sure call achu for information about him...not like I really matter! Huh! kittu ko phone karro aur phir kaho don't worry I'll talk to 'achu.'' If 'achu!'' knows everything about it why don't you talk to her first? But why am I getting mad? At least he told somebody if not me...I just hope ki koi serious baat na ho! She thought picking up her phone again that she angrily threw on her bed after talking to vikas. She repetitively went to her contact list to her home screen and then back again deciding if she should call him or not. Then finally she decided after five attempts to finally call karan.

Karan: hello!' karan answered with a sleepy voice

Kritika: hello! Sleeping beauty kritika said with the anger in her voice that still hasn't calmed down completely.

Karan: hey kya hua? You ok? Itani subah subah?'

Kittu: yeah 10:00 am seems to early...doesn't it? Jaise ki tum bohut important kaam kar rahe the!

Karan: of course star hoon karan said lauphing making kritika smile on the other side of the even though she was ''mad'' at him.

Kittu: haan ji star ka koi aata pata hi nai...badalte rehte hai'

Karan: star wahin hote hai jahaan pehle the bas kuch logo koi dikhai nai deta' karan replied with a hidden meaning.

Kittu: yeah yeah ab science ko chodo and tell me where are you??

Karan: dehli main hoon abhi'

Kittu: 'l know that but didn't you think it was necessary to tell anyone why?... others might care about your health you know!'

Karan: calm down chota mota sa check up tha...that's it' karan said smiling at her worried some scolding.

Kittu: ok so what did they say?'

Karan: nothing they just said I might not be able to shoot for two more weeks and prescribed a stronger pain killer'

Kittu: acha...abhi bhi dard ho raha hai? And you went all the way just for a checkup...why didnt you go to a near by doctor?'               

Karan: 'haan don't worry i'll be fine dard dheere dheere challa jayega'     no a friend's birthday party was coming up so I decided why not go for a checkup too'... I'll be back tomorrow'

How does he always know what I'm thinking?' kritika thought just after he answered her question about when is he coming back

Kittu: theek hai vikas ne tumhe call kiya tha, but he said you weren't picking up so that's why I called you' koi zaroori kaam nai tha' kritika replied back getting awareness of her protective nature on the phone.

Karan: yeah pata tha mujhe ki usne mujhe phone kiya tha, but I didn't want to break my sleep just for another long discussion about more work' ...by the way I'll tell you next time' karan said smirking even though he was half asleep.

Kittu: hmm ok seriously you need to cut down on all the work...take care, bye'

Karan: 'haan... take care, bye kitty'

Kritika suddenly felt relieved after talking to karan, no one could give her the relief that he was fine better than him himself, and she knew this very well. She didn't care whose birthday he went for, the good thing is that he got another checkup done meaning he'll hopefully get well soon, and for her that's all that mattered.

koi aur mujhe wo bache waali feeling de sakta jaisi tum deti ho...' karan said going back to her contact just to look at a beautiful smiling picture of her.

(editing)

hope you liked the update πŸ˜ƒ i know its short but i'm planning to do something different with this story so bear with me πŸ˜† I know my writing wont change the truth but if i could i would change it i would change it the way i am from this ss.

ps: special update coming up probably around friday πŸ˜‰

Edited by mansi1424 - 9 years ago
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
eekksss awesome like alwas..
cute protective kittu..
n Karan... i lone him..gosh i love them both..
waiting for that special update..
m just loving the way u gng with stry
n no comments for achu :p
mansi1424 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha_kmh

eekksss awesome like alwas..

cute protective kittu..
n Karan... i lone him..gosh i love them both..
waiting for that special update..
m just loving the way u gng with stry
n no comments for achu :p

thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
i know i do too
 πŸ˜†πŸ€£