Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
nextbhi abhi de de... i can't wait for friday...
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anyways, I hate Aanchal... Hamesha...
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Ekss kittu's protecting nature.. Heyy,..
Karan's 2 meaning's ans.. Aww ❀️
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Anyways, I hate Aanchal... Hamesha...

haha I hate her just as much🀒...but usko add karna thoda sa zaroori thaπŸ˜‰
mansi1424 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

Lovely update
Ekss kittu's protecting nature.. Heyy,..
Karan's 2 meaning's ans.. Aww ❀️

thank you πŸ˜ƒ 
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dude, I always love n adore protective, caring MUMMY ... Kittu... πŸ˜³

Karan always become d helpless bachcha in front of her... πŸ˜†

Love d update... except. Kabab Mein Haddi Aanchal... πŸ˜‘

Whatever fate has stored for Karanika i dont know... but pls make dis story a happy one... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Give it d ending we always desire for...  πŸ˜Š
mansi1424 thumbnail
I know I'm late... saturday night tak...sorry
mansi1424 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Dude, I always love n adore protective, caring MUMMY ... Kittu... πŸ˜³

Karan always become d helpless bachcha in front of her... πŸ˜†

Love d update... except. Kabab Mein Haddi Aanchal... πŸ˜‘

Whatever fate has stored for Karanika i dont know... but pls make dis story a happy one... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Give it d ending we always desire for...  πŸ˜Š

Thanks and dont worry I'll give it a happy ending
mansi1424 thumbnail

Sidharth: 'hey long time man!'

Karan: 'yeah ever sinse kmh' karan said smiling back at him.

Sidharth was the assistant director of kmh 1 and ever since then karan or sidharth haven't met. They were at a small club that karan hated but thought it was the perfect place for them to meet, not for him but for kritika.

Karan: 'pata nai kaisa ladka hai, pehle toh kaafi responsible tha but for her i have to make sure if he's still the same'

Karan kritikas late night conversation:

Karan: 'make up off, ghost mode on!' karan said teasingly as he saw kritika with her make up off as she opened the door,even though he knew she looked just as beautiful

Kritika: 'shut up!...aao andar!'

Karan: 'so itni raat ko kyun bulaaya?' karan asked as he was taking a tour of kritika's new home 

Kritika: 'nothing I'll tell you later...' she said avoiding the question leading karan to the stairs of her buildings terrace

Karan: 'woah! What a view!' karan said reaching the top.

Both karan and kritika sat down on the terrace floor upon karans request and decided to stay and talk.

Kritika: 'um tumse kuch baat karni thi...'

Karan: 'oh my god mujhe toh yeh pata hi nai tha!' karan said lauphing in a over dramatic sarcastic tone.

Kritika: how can he make the most serious conversation turn into the most enjoyable?' she thought smiling at karans 'shocked'' expression

karan: 'bol na...tumhari iss baat ke liye toh yahan aaya hoon raat ke 10 baje'

kritika: 'you know that sidharth?'

karan: 'sidharth?'

kritika: 'yaar wo kmh ka assistant director'

karan: 'oh yeah wohi jiske sath tumhara ''kuch kuch'' ho raha hai'

"kuch kuch" what does that mean? Karan ko sach main lagta hai ki main uske sath hoon? And how is he even saying this so casually like nothing?' kritikas thoughts lingered her mind

Kritika: 'what! No way...he's just a friend...a friend that likes me but that doesn't mean ki main uske sath hoon!'...'I'm already sick and tired of people on my twitter handle talking about us aur ab tum bhi!' kritika said forgetting that she was probably over doing it with her anger.

So they're not together!? Karan thought feeling like a pile of bricks was lifted off his shoulders hearing this from her. shit what was I thinking? Wo mujhse better feel karne ke liye baat kar rahin thi aur maine usko worse feel karaya.'

Karan: 'im sorry mujhe nai pata tha...I thought you...'

Kritika: 'no...today he told me he was building feelings for me...we met a month back and started hanging out but I didn't know he felt this way' karan main usko koi galat expectations nai dena chahti'

Karan: 'I understand but telling me that won't do anything...jahan tak main sidharth ko jaanta hoon he's a good guy, if you just tell him this then he'll understand...aur fans jo dekhenge uske baare main bolenge, just don't worry too much.'

Kritika hugged karan on his way out; something's didn't need to be thanked about... specially when it came to their friendship.

Back to present

Sidharth: 'hey nice club'

Karan: 'yeah' karan said trying to act like he was enjoying himself...yeh kis angle se nice club hai, na koi achi song selection, na achi daaru hai... iss ki sirf ek hi achi pasand hai aur wo hai kittu...otherwise sense of music and alcohol is zero' karan thought thinking of a way to start a conversation

Sidharth: 'hey I'll be right back' sidharth said excusing himself from the dance floor after he seemed to read a text off his phone.

Karan: 'yeah sure' karan looked over to the direction he was walking towards stopping his gaze seeing kittu looking as stunning as ever in a white dress that fit her perfectly coming right above her knees. But before he could spot sidharth again he saw him come to her and hug her, a hug that was longer then it should have...a hug that pinched his heart more than it should have.

Kritika: 'sidharth chodo!' kritika said getting slightly uncomfortable and irritated.

Sidharth: 'oh sorry'

Before sidharth or kritika could say anything more karan came and abruptly gave kritika a tight friendly hug. And without thinking his words came out of his mouth 'hug isse kehte hai...jisko zabardasti kisi ko majboor na karrein...where everything come out naturally from both sides not just one!'

Sidharth: 'yeah tumhara yeh sab main toh koi muqabla hi nahin karan' roz nai nai ladkiyon ke sath jo hote ho' sidharth laughed adding his hand on her waste 'kyun kritz!'

Kritika: 'sidharth please!' kritika said with double the anger moving his hand away and coming nearer to karan

Karan: 'oye tum jo bhi ho kritika se door raho...if she has no feelings for you then just stay away!'...'iss baar sharafat se keh raha hoon agli baar aisa nai hoga'

Sidharth: 'haha I was joking yaar...kritz knows me, aisa karta rehta hoon'...'kritika tell him'

Kritika: looking over to karan faintly smiling she added 'yeah karta rehta hai'

'how much I want to punch him in the face right now...saaf dhikhta hai ki yeh kitna bada kamina hai' karan thought.

Again without thinking in anger karan took kritikas wrist and took her outside of the club.

Karan: 'betho gadi main!'

Kritika: what are you doing?!'

Karan: 'im protecting you that's what im doing!!'

''protecting'' those words felt so magical from him for her. All she wanted to do was tell him how she felt but only if she could describe them in words.

Karan: 'chehra kya goor rahi hai?'...' im not in the mood!' karan said starting the car missing the sight of kritikas tear

She wasn't crying because of karans harshness nor was she crying because of sidharth because he had no affect on her emotionally. She was crying because of how she felt for him. So much love yet she stopped herself. No matter how many times she tells herself she always gets back to that strong feeling towards him.

what gets into me? If she was saying she's used to it then why did I have to drag her out?' karan sudhar jao...samajh jao' karan thought thinking over everything he did keeping his eyes on the rode even thought the signal light was red.

'thank you karan...for being in my life...I always told you that you took people for granted...I even told you you're very caring...but the best thing about you is you can do anything for the people you care about and you don't even realize ki yahin bacha wala nature ne mujhe tumse pyaar karne ke liye majboor kar diya!' kaise kahoon ki main tumse abhi bhi pyaar karti hoon?' she thought staring out into the window

why do I do this? Why does this feeling break me and heal me at the same time?' why do I still love you so much?' karan thought finally looking at her turned away face but had to look back at the road hearing honking from the back due to the green light.

Karan turned on the radio...

Naina nu pata hai
Naina di khata hai
Saanu kis gal di phir
Mildi sazaa hai

Neend ud jaave, chain chhad jaave
Ishq di faqeeri jad lag jaave
Neend ud jaave, chain chhad jaave
Ishq di faqeeri jad lag jaave

Ae mann karda ae thagi thoriya
Ae mann karda ae seena zoriyan
Aine sikh laiyan dil diyan choriyan
Ae mann diyan ne kamzoriyan (x2)

The song continued and so did their unspoken feelings through the silent ride all the way until they reached kittus home.

Karan: 'Im...' karan started to speak coming out of his car

Kritika: 'thank you!' She said quickly hugging karan even though she wished the hug would never end.

Karan: 'kyun?' he asked confusingly

Kritika: 'for everything you did'... 'tumne bina jaanke sab kuch kar diya' kritika smiled

Karan: 'ok...um...thanks' karan said still shocked then adding 'tumne pee lee thi kya'

Kritika: 'haha!' 'zyada mat socho good night' kritika giggled. But before she could get caught staring at karans dimple she said bye and left making karan still feeling dazed from her.

hoped you liked itπŸ˜ƒ please comment πŸ˜³ 

Edited by mansi1424 - 9 years ago
mansi1424 thumbnail

Edited by mansi1424 - 9 years ago